Total Solution August starters?

Mix half Thai chicken, half basil and tomato, add Tabasco and voila!

Exante soup goodness!

I mix every thing to achieve maximum taste and variety ;-)

Oooh that sounds yummy!

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

OOh, that does sound good - I've got Thai Chicken arriving monday so may have to try that!
The boots near me is quite big so fingers crossed they have something - I'm very hungry already! The description of the BL bars didn't help....yummy! Need to investigate them! Thanks!

Lol sorry. It was like the most amazing thing to happen in my week. I can do this now. I have a treat a day basically. They pee all over the exante bars from a great height!

Hello all, wow some great losses already :) well done everyone for getting to day 5!

Thank you so much for the tip Triple I am going to try that soup idea, anything that can make the chicken soup better is a fantastic idea in my book lol

Well done Tink, I know last night was hard for you and 7 pounds loss was so worth it!!

Willow I hope you find something and don't have to wait until you get home :(

I feel sick today - the first and only shake of today was hard to get down, hope it passes soon :( and I am finding the nights bad for waking up all the time but if it all gets me where I need to be it is worth it ;)

Lol! I'll let you off Tink but only cause your new profile picture is so cute! :D
Katt - sorry to hear you're feeling rotten today, hope that passes soon :(
Just got a minute free so about to run out and see what I can find to eat - keep your fingers crossed!!

Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining in?

I started TS yesterday & so far so bloody good! Really pleased :) although the coldness has hit already but I really don't mind in this heat! Haha!

I weighed 17st 2.25lbs yesterday morning :( so that's my start weight. Couldn't resist stepping on the scales this morning and I'm now 16st 13.25lbs :D so that's a 3lb loss in a day!! Well chuffed!

Hope everybody's ok & wishing you all luck & plenty of determination for the weekend :) x

Just been reading the thread - what are these BL bars? Biggest Loser, I presume? Are they the same as exante bars in calories/nutrition? Oooh I really am not keen on exante bars, someone please tell me I can eat these BL bars!! x

Katt said:
Hello all, wow some great losses already :) well done everyone for getting to day 5!

Thank you so much for the tip Triple I am going to try that soup idea, anything that can make the chicken soup better is a fantastic idea in my book lol

Well done Tink, I know last night was hard for you and 7 pounds loss was so worth it!!

Willow I hope you find something and don't have to wait until you get home :(

I feel sick today - the first and only shake of today was hard to get down, hope it passes soon :( and I am finding the nights bad for waking up all the time but if it all gets me where I need to be it is worth it ;)

Awww hunnie, poo to feeling sick, are the shakes too thick? To watery maybe? I know a side effect can be some nausea, due to so many vitamins etc so fingers crossed it's your body adjusting. And yes it was hard last night. I won't let that happen again! At least i know now that evenings are harder and u really need a pack of bar to get thru it. Whoever said this was the easy way thouvh has no idea! Can u get ur head down for a bit and see if that helps hun?

willow01 said:
Lol! I'll let you off Tink but only cause your new profile picture is so cute! :D
Katt - sorry to hear you're feeling rotten today, hope that passes soon :(
Just got a minute free so about to run out and see what I can find to eat - keep your fingers crossed!!

Lol that'd be my baby Oakley in a top my friend made for him. He's so cute in that pic i could eat him! Got it on facebook too ;) hoping u find something to nibble on sweet, hunger is a biatch!

lauryn said:
Hi guys, hope you don't mind me joining in?

I started TS yesterday & so far so bloody good! Really pleased :) although the coldness has hit already but I really don't mind in this heat! Haha!

I weighed 17st 2.25lbs yesterday morning :( so that's my start weight. Couldn't resist stepping on the scales this morning and I'm now 16st 13.25lbs :D so that's a 3lb loss in a day!! Well chuffed!

Hope everybody's ok & wishing you all luck & plenty of determination for the weekend :) x

Hiya lauryn! (what a pretty name!) yes jump in, the more the merrier. You will have to excuse me for being a bit nutty, comes with the teritory!hehe we will all get there to where we wat to be, it can and will be done. Just new years eve i weighed 17st 9lbs. I'm 12st 6lbs now so it really an happen quite quick. Don't spend heaps on clothes yet is my tip! Good luck and yay for the 3lbs hun!!!

lauryn said:
Just been reading the thread - what are these BL bars? Biggest Loser, I presume? Are they the same as exante bars in calories/nutrition? Oooh I really am not keen on exante bars, someone please tell me I can eat these BL bars!! x

Yep u so can :) as long as it is the meal replacement bars not snack bars. I agree the exante ones are nasty. But good to have still as 'something' the bits meAn u can pick them to death so they have their uses!

Lol that'd be my baby Oakley in a top my friend made for him. He's so cute in that pic i could eat him! Got it on facebook too ;) hoping u find something to nibble on sweet, hunger is a biatch!

Very cute, cool top and a fab name - lucky him! I wouldn't eat him though, might undo all your hard work! ;)
Well Boots and Tesco let me down - Tesco had nothing at all and Boots only had Atkins, SlimFast or the Tony Ferguson ones so guess I'm going hungry til I get home only 3 and a bit hours and counting!!!:( Guess I might need to keep a couple stashed at work in case of emergencies!

:( sorry you couldn't find anything Willow and well done for being so determind to stick it out - that takes a lot!

Tink, your Oakley is adorable - but I have to agree eating him may undo all your hard work lol!

I am feeling better now I have had lots of water :)

Well done everyone on their weight losses so far =D I weighed myself this morning and I'm 81kg (I'm weird in that I prefer KG measurements) so it's a bit more of a hill to climb than I realised- wondering how drastic tomorrows weight will have dropped- walked around town a bit today and have stuck so hard to the diet :D Gonna have to ban myself from weighing but its just so tempting! Everytime I go to the loo they call asking for me to check!
Oh and Tink, what an amazing little baby! Where can I get one?? Need a decent bloke first i guess :p Should be asking where can I get one of those hehe! Xx

Hey Katt, glad you're feeling better - more water :tear_drop: seems to be the answer to any problems on this diet! Lol!
Too scared to undo what looks like being a good week to chance anything else to eat - bit light headed right enough so I don't recommend it but busy couple of hours ahead so hopefully that'll help time fly past!

Hi Lauryn, yes apparently we can eat them and asda and tesco meal replacement bars - There is a thread all about them and I am thinking about going and getting some to try - really don't like the choc/orange ones! http://www.minimins.com/exante/194450-other-diet-bars.html Good luck!

oh brilliant thanks for that! i can just about handle the choc/orange bars - it's the toffee, nut & raisins one that sends me over the edge :D it smells & tastes like bird food (or what i reckon that would taste like ha!). urghhh! glad you're feeling a bit better :) x

Hiya lauryn! (what a pretty name!) yes jump in, the more the merrier. You will have to excuse me for being a bit nutty, comes with the teritory!hehe we will all get there to where we wat to be, it can and will be done. Just new years eve i weighed 17st 9lbs. I'm 12st 6lbs now so it really an happen quite quick. Don't spend heaps on clothes yet is my tip! Good luck and yay for the 3lbs hun!!!

Hehe awww thanks :eek: and don't worry, i'm just as crazy as they come so looks like i shall fit in just fine!

WOW you've lost all this weight since NYE? :eek: I think I've found my new role model haha :p thats amazing hun, well done you! I will definitely take heed of your wise tip!

I'll have a look in asda tonight for their meal replacement bars and will try get to boots for the BL one's tomorrow! Exciting times LOL!

Well done on all the losses everyone x

OMG OMG OMG :worthy::worthy::worthy: Thank you sooooooooo much Triple for the soup tip!!! I really was putting off the dreaded chicken but I did what you said and wow it tasted good lol so I will be doing that from now on!!!

Keep strong willow you can do it :)

Katt said:
OMG OMG OMG :worthy::worthy::worthy: Thank you sooooooooo much Triple for the soup tip!!! I really was putting off the dreaded chicken but I did what you said and wow it tasted good lol so I will be doing that from now on!!!

Keep strong willow you can do it :)

I'm not a huge fan of the chicken either! Will defo try this out! Thanks Triple :)

Back