Total Solution August starters?

i like ur name, that's very pretty! when i was a little kid no one could pronounce my name so for about 5 years i was anchor! grrr so i hated it. i like it now. which is a good thing, it'll be on my headstone! my usernmae refers to, well, me. most of the time, when u seee this username it is me. only 1 or 2 things i've seen that have the username but are not me. even on facebook it's my middle name. it's the 'online' me. and she's a right cheeky one!lol

Oh I like that! Lavinia is a lovely name - I don't like mine lol but Roz is okay

I was windy but not too bad now lol oh the joys of this diet :D

It is not much fun when it is shortened to Lav ;-)

Just having a hot choc shake before bed and again surprised that it is nice tasting! Luckily I haven't found anything that I don't like yet!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone xxx

Ooooh! 12st 4lbs this morning!

*happy dance*

Whoop whoop!

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

Morning lovelies just read back through last nights posts you are all doing amazing!!! Keep it up I went out to watch west side story last night it was fab!! Although baba is sick so been up in the night with him seems fine now blinking teeth!! I do love this little group so supportive
Tinks my treat will prob be going on Holiday next may Andy wants us all to go and I'm not sittin wrapped up cos I'm too embarrassed so that's also my motivation
Willow you done so well going all that time with no pack well done and well done everyone else keep up the good work xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Tinkerbellarella said:
Ooooh! 12st 4lbs this morning!

*happy dance*

Whoop whoop!

7lbs lost so far! 12st 6lbs :) (updated daily)

Well done chicka xx

Good morning all and well done Tink.

This is only day 2 for me but I've weighed myself anyway cos Saturday was my usual weigh in day and I wanted to know what I'd lost last week.

The answer was 2 lb so I'm well pleased because the week began with lager and wine and midnight munching - hence me kicking myself up the backside and ordering the Exante pack.

I'm sitting sipping a vanilla shake (which is delicious). I think I'll only have half and leave the rest for later cos I have an 11.5 hour shift today and really need to spread it out as I'm a bit concerned about me lasting the day without tripping over to the Co Op. I have made the veg soup up to take in a beaker (it looks and smells delish) and have a choc orange bar.

I'm not REALLY concerned about going off the rails but I think it will be hard. I only have a 4 hour shift tomorrow then 3 days off so that should be much better and by the time next long shift comes I should be well into ketosis.

Anyway off I go to work, good luck to you all.

By the way I was reading last nights chat re names. I'm Heather and Antifeva popped into my head because I'd just come back off holiday with my family and my 3 year old nephew called me Aunty Feva because he could say Heather - so Antifeva it is :D

Hiya Hunni just be carefull with saving half cos I think it's after 15 mins they start losing nutrients or something if it's already made up but if you've split the pack it will be fine good luck you can do it xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hiya Hunni just be carefull with saving half cos I think it's after 15 mins they start losing nutrients or something if it's already made up but if you've split the pack it will be fine good luck you can do it xxx

And the soup Hun sorry meant to say in the other post think you will be ok nut it prob best to make it at work xxxx

Morning lovely ladies (& guys if there's any out there!?) :)

Awww I love all of your names! Mine just seems boring now, except the Y instead of the E that my mother put there just to confuse people :D

I haven't been to the loo at all yet I don't think! Hope I'm not going to be constipated!

I'm not sure what I'll treat myself too yet, a spa break sounds lovely though. I'm kinda holding out for a big fat diamond along with a proposal from OH, but the likelihood is bleak I think lol!

Well it's day 3 for me, still also day 3 of TOTM, and I weighed myself again and I've lost a total of 5lbs! Very, very pleased :) looking forward to today now!

Hope everyone is well & has a great day! x

Well done Lauryn, see what the powers of Exante + TOTM + Willpower can do! :)

Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that helped me get through a long day with no pack yesterday - was good to have you all encouraging me and have here as a bit of a distraction! So
THANK YOU ALL!!!!! :D

Well willow hun i think i wAs probably as much help as a choc teapot yesterday, half distracted my the two tag teams until the evening. :( really glad to hear u feel better today though sweetie.x

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Ooooh, don't mention chocolate!! Lol!
You may have been distracted but you certainly made me laugh plenty which is always good!! :D

Morning,

Hope everyone slept well, bathroom breaks are getting less for me now so woke up pretty rested!

Well done to Tink, Lauryn and Antiefeva. Roll on WI, I think we are going to have some fantastic results. I am going to add up the weight loss for us all and work out what it is equivalent to. Personally I hope to lose a bald eagle (12lbs) this week but imagine what we can achieve together!

First weekend on the diet and not looking forward to it. In the week I am busy all day so don't really have time to think about food until the evening. Determined I am not going to let food pass my lips though. I WILL KEEP MY WILLPOWER!

I'm not sure what I'll treat myself too yet, a spa break sounds lovely though. I'm kinda holding out for a big fat diamond along with a proposal from OH, but the likelihood is bleak I think lol!

Fingers crossed for the diamond! If not hope you get your spa break. I am going to Champneys Springs on Tuesday, sooooo looking forward to it. Tring would be much nearer for you though. Whereabouts in Herts are you from? I am from London originally and pretty much most of my family live in WGC, Hertford and Hatfield.

Have a good day everyone xxx

TripleWhopper said:
What's with women and diamond?

My gf thinks the money can go towards the honeymoon!

Guess I'm lucky ;-)

I already have a diamond. Only weight loss means in fits on only my middle finger now, not the engagement finger. :( so i know i'm having another for christmas. Well that or an ipad. And i REALLY want one of those!

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

I have a couple and don't wear either of them! Waiting until I get to target to have them resized. I am with your GF Triple...I would rather have an out of the world honeymoon than a big diamond. They say diamonds are forever, but I feel memories truly are.

I have a couple and don't wear either of them! Waiting until I get to target to have them resized. I am with your GF Triple...I would rather have an out of the world honeymoon than a big diamond. They say diamonds are forever, but I feel memories truly are.
You are very right - my (rather tiny) diamond only lasted 6 years but I still have brilliant memories of my honeymoon in the Maldives! Not saying I'd say no to another diamond ring but I did get a lovely diamond stud earring for my Christmas (I have my ears pierced an uneven number so the extra one on one ear gets a stud - he wasn't being mean just buying me one! Lol!) ;)

Morning all, Well you all seem happy and positive today which is a good start :D and fantastic losses can't wait to see the group total! Day six so far has been a good one - feel I am in the zone lol but you are all helping keep me there!

Willow I still think you did a fantastic job yesterday :angel09: glad we helped a bit lol

I too would rather memories than jewels although the odd diamond wouldn't be refused!

I have shoe fetish so think I may just be buying lots of them and maybe some nice skirts so I can show off my legs when I find them again :rolleyes: although now you all have me thinking I need a hol!!

Back