Total Solution August starters?

a thinner me said:
Well done to Tink, Lauryn and Antiefeva. Roll on WI, I think we are going to have some fantastic results. I am going to add up the weight loss for us all and work out what it is equivalent to. Personally I hope to lose a bald eagle (12lbs) this week but imagine what we can achieve together!

Fingers crossed for the diamond! If not hope you get your spa break. I am going to Champneys Springs on Tuesday, sooooo looking forward to it. Tring would be much nearer for you though. Whereabouts in Herts are you from? I am from London originally and pretty much most of my family live in WGC, Hertford and Hatfield.

Have a good day everyone xxx

That's a great idea doing a combined weight loss! We are all doing so well, I think it's going to be a very big number of lbs/st/kgs!

Is it greedy of me to want a big diamond AND an amazing honeymoon!? Haha mind you I got to get a proposal first :D

I'm in Hemel Hempstead hun, we moved here late last year from Harrow in London to get a better choice if properties. I really like it here actually, although I'm from Nottingham originally! Im a bit of a nomad hehe!

Well sorry for the TMI, but I finally went to the toilet this morning and think I'm a bit constipated. Managed to go but only a bit & they were very hard (haha I'm so sorry for writing this!) x

See now being english since the dawn of time (ALL my ancestors going back to beyond the 1500's are from the south west born and bred) i hate leaving the country. I get mega home sick after a day and i NEEEED to be home. I've been to france, spain, germany and turkey but i get physically ill. :( so don't really enjoy it, and the prospect of taking my kids away terrifies me. As in out the country. Wierd huh? We do love to visit little hidden treasures around the place though and we do get to see some amazing places here really.

Diamonds are def a girl's best friend but personally i love opals for they always look different. But i think they are meant to bring bad luck or something

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

I know what you mean Tink, I always get a little home sick but I do love a good holiday in the sun every now & then for a week or 2. We have so many nice places here too though & I can't wait for my baby to be a little older so we can go to family resorts such as butlins, haven etc! Oh and the IOW, I love it there :)

I didn't know opals were bad luck? It's the birthstone for October and my sister (bday in Oct) is probably one of the luckiest people I've ever met! x

That's a great idea doing a combined weight loss! We are all doing so well, I think it's going to be a very big number of lbs/st/kgs!

Is it greedy of me to want a big diamond AND an amazing honeymoon!? Haha mind you I got to get a proposal first :D

I'm in Hemel Hempstead hun, we moved here late last year from Harrow in London to get a better choice if properties. I really like it here actually, although I'm from Nottingham originally! Im a bit of a nomad hehe!

Well sorry for the TMI, but I finally went to the toilet this morning and think I'm a bit constipated. Managed to go but only a bit & they were very hard (haha I'm so sorry for writing this!) x
Yep, it will be interesting to see what we compare to. My guess is on the elephants penis!

No, not greedy at all! If you can afford to do both go for it!

We have done a swap then! Originally from Enfield, moved to a little village on the Notts/Derby border about 10 years ago. Sort of inbetween Mansfield and Chesterfield. Have to say I love Nottingham for shopping! I much prefer it to London's Oxford St etc. It has a great vibe about it.

Don't worry about the TMI! I think we will all be writing about poo related issues at some point!

P.S. agree on IOW, what a beautiful place. That is probably the only place that could tempt me to move again.

Tink, the SW is lovely. I prefer Devon and Somerset to Cornwall though personally. Have a Sister in Law that lives near Taunton so we go down there quite a bit. Will be going next weekend to see my nephew in a show so looking forward to that. Just need to avoid the lovely cider shop that she lives near!

Going to split my packs into half today to make 6 small meals. I think that will keep me full (hopefully) and away from the fridge! Just had half a tom and basil soup and although not my favourite, I still rather enjoyed it as a cup of soup. Not sure I could manage a whole packet of it though.

Just a quick useless bit of info on the Opal thing - they're apparently only bad luck if you give them as a gift!!! (told you, full of useless info ;))
Busy busy day at work so not had time to be hungry - need to drink more water though, not been so good today!

willow01 said:
Just a quick useless bit of info on the Opal thing - they're apparently only bad luck if you give them as a gift!!! (told you, full of useless info ;))
Busy busy day at work so not had time to be hungry - need to drink more water though, not been so good today!

Oh so i can buy one for myself with his money then?! Yay! Just nipped in asda and they have their meal replacement bars. For £2 a pack. Might be worth knowing. This is for a pack of 3, so i got two. At my mil's atm and i am ever so slightly annoyed at sy. We left without a pack for me, i had my bl bar on the way here and that leaves me eith none for here right now. So. I have to wait till we get home. Upside is i have 2 left today, downside is i am in plymouth right now and the packs are in exeter. Huffage! Well that means two for later i guess. But even more annoyed that he rushed me in asda (getting snacks for him and the kids) and i forgot the coke zero so i am surviving on black coffee. It is not my first choice mind. So he is in the doghouse. I cried coz i have nothing but coffee or water. That is bad. Right? (and yes i have the asda bars, in the car but i can't have another one today)

a thinner me said:
Tink, the SW is lovely. I prefer Devon and Somerset to Cornwall though personally. Have a Sister in Law that lives near Taunton so we go down there quite a bit. Will be going next weekend to see my nephew in a show so looking forward to that. Just need to avoid the lovely cider shop that she lives near!

Going to split my packs into half today to make 6 small meals. I think that will keep me full (hopefully) and away from the fridge! Just had half a tom and basil soup and although not my favourite, I still rather enjoyed it as a cup of soup. Not sure I could manage a whole packet of it though.

Devon is where my fathers side is all from, and cornwall is my mum's side. So i am a mix of both. I went to london for a baby show with my employer and my god it was a strange place. The underground was well freaky!

The tomato soup i found best with added bullion and a few drops of soy and chilli. :) my next bumper pack will be soups an shakes i think. I can't do those bars. Might put them on ebay

LOL I don't mind the toffee bar but the choc one is hard to get down :( Tink hope you manage to stick with it today :( just think of all that weight gone and the fact you can relax later with two packs ;)

I am at mums and having to have my packs at the wrong times which is annoying but they keep eating around me :( I am trying to hold out so I have something for the night time as I find that the hardest!

Lol willow. There sort of is one on fb i think. Determinator added me to a group. Dunno what to do just yet. Might just keep them as next time round it's all soups and shakes so in theory, i should get an extra week or so from that pack buying my own bars. Rain can't work out the equation. Anyone? Soups and shakes pack, 4 weeks supply, 28 of these over if 1 bar added a day so an extra week? Right? Sorry waffling now.

A week and two days I reckon - 21 would be your week. Well seeing I've got my work brain on today. Early start tomorrow as well (well, not that early but early for a sunday!).

Think I might go home and dig out my holiday clothes and start to get in the mood for 20 days from now! :D

Thanks for the heads up about not keeping things made up CM I must have missed that. Too late for today but I know now and will make then up at work from now on.

willow01 said:
A week and two days I reckon - 21 would be your week. Well seeing I've got my work brain on today. Early start tomorrow as well (well, not that early but early for a sunday!).

Think I might go home and dig out my holiday clothes and start to get in the mood for 20 days from now! :D

Ah coolies :) thankyou! So 28 bars roughly 20 quid an extra week for 20 ish quid if living on asda bars. Tesco are even cheaper again. Hmmmm. Cool. Just sorting out the bag of doodie that is mil's comp. I can wee faster than this thing. My bum is numb. Been sat here well over an hour!

Your welcome chick your all doing so well!! I'm just up the wall at the min getting ready for baby's 1st birthday tomorrow got loads coming just put 2 gazebos up cake is in oven (sorry guys) and just have to Hoover and mop through phew
Tinks what's the fb group chick? Will pop over and have a nosey xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hmmmmm odd don't think they work as it keeps cutting out the number - just emailed myself the same link and it kept the numbers and worked?!? anyway just search exante diet on fb and you get a few results :)

Does the group have a name?? ;)

lol that would help! Group is called Exante Swapsies :D
I do try lol - a girl has to do something :)

Lol! Cool, might have a nosey and see what they're up to! Another day at work finished and starving hungry - does this mean ketosis hasn't kicked in?? Just embarrassed a customer with my rumbling tummy! :eek:

Back