Total Solution August starters?

Useless piece of info alert!

Costcutter dr pepper zero 2 for £2 :D

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Can't find the group :(

charlie's~mummy said:
Your welcome chick your all doing so well!! I'm just up the wall at the min getting ready for baby's 1st birthday tomorrow got loads coming just put 2 gazebos up cake is in oven (sorry guys) and just have to Hoover and mop through phew
Tinks what's the fb group chick? Will pop over and have a nosey xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Awww to first birthdays. Eeek to exante and birthday. Oooh that could potentially be tough? U gonna make a shake muffin?

I'm not starting till Tuesday Hun so I can get baby's birthday out of the way got a lot of drink and food to get rid of first lol then that's it I join you guys properly xx

:( Did you try just doing a search for exante diet on fb? That is how I found it in the first place lol

LOL Willow you will be getting odd looks with that tummy of yours!

On Day Three and definitely lost 2.2 lbs at least so far =D When I wake I reckon it'll be bang on 3lbs yay! Had to share :D Xx

Well done chick xx

Well done Quirky Candy!!
Just had my soup & dawned on me that by this time tomorrow I'll have eaten my last pack before the big WI!! Whoo Hoo! :)

Thankyou guys! and good luck Willow! I really should stop myself and weigh every other day or something but I find it so fascinating! Plus I can monitor exactly WHEN weight doesnt come off and compare it to if I was active that day- very active today! Coming back to a set of scales that gives me a lighter day than first thing in the morning is awesome, I hope this keeps happening everyday! =D Xx

Welcome to the Exante club Kelly! If youre determined it is sooo easy- I'm only on day 3 though so I'm sure itll get slightly harder but so far its been eaasy :D Xx

Welcome to the Exante club Kelly! If youre determined it is sooo easy- I'm only on day 3 though so I'm sure itll get slightly harder but so far its been eaasy :D Xx
thank you for your reply.. my friend is on LL and as done great so Im out to try this diet now, do u have 3 shakes aday?

how do u keep your mind off food?x

Hi Kelly, welcome to our bonkers bunch!! Lol! We'll be behind you all the way! :)

thank you for your reply.. my friend is on LL and as done great so Im out to try this diet now, do u have 3 shakes aday?

how do u keep your mind off food?x
I've tried Lighter Life before but the counselling etc drove me nuts - especially as my group was rubbish and the leader had no passion. I've had more encouragement and support from this crazy bunch in a week than in a few months on LL. I also find the shakes & soups taste better, even the bars are better....and of course, it's much much cheaper! :)
I just embrace the hungry feeling, shows I'm doing something right, and try to keep busy - even just chatting on here keeps the mind occupied. My work is right across the road from a KFC and the smell wafts in the window all day so makes it pretty tough but I just come on here and see what everyone's up to! ;)

I've tried Lighter Life before but the counselling etc drove me nuts - especially as my group was rubbish and the leader had no passion. I've had more encouragement and support from this crazy bunch in a week than in a few months on LL. I also find the shakes & soups taste better, even the bars are better....and of course, it's much much cheaper! :)
I just embrace the hungry feeling, shows I'm doing something right, and try to keep busy - even just chatting on here keeps the mind occupied. My work is right across the road from a KFC and the smell wafts in the window all day so makes it pretty tough but I just come on here and see what everyone's up to! ;)
I went with my friend to her first LL meeting in April 09 was very long lol.. shes lost 7.5 stones so far and her last stone to go, i was going to join LL this week but cant afford it right now.
and so far im loving this site already lol, so friendly and positive i have downloaded the iphone app so i will always be here.

when is your weigh in day? i must chose a day now :) x

charlie's~mummy said:
I'm not starting till Tuesday Hun so I can get baby's birthday out of the way got a lot of drink and food to get rid of first lol then that's it I join you guys properly xx

Oooh enjoy it then hun! Have some cake for meeeeee!x

kellyshines said:
Hello all im new and looking to start next week.. i cant wait lol

nice to meet you all keep up the great work x

Hiya hun, welcome to the madhouse!x

Okay i am officially wierd.

I don't want my 3rd pack. ''/

Back