Total Solution August starters?

Ah not three bad hun. I did have one hairy day where i had all my packs before 4pm and suffered all evening. That was poo. But tonight well, i had 2 bars today and no pack yet. I must have one but really don't want it. V odd. U starting next week yeah?

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Ah not three bad hun. I did have one hairy day where i had all my packs before 4pm and suffered all evening. That was poo. But tonight well, i had 2 bars today and no pack yet. I must have one but really don't want it. V odd. U starting next week yeah?

exante on tuesday yeah.. :) are u going to have a soup or shake now?
have u had much liquids? im dreading the water part lolx

Shake. I bought the shake and bars box but don't like the bars :( next month i will get the soup and shake box, u can get bars cheaper from the likes of asda and tesco see. Waterwise i bought 7 bottles of perfectly clear 2litre bottles, strawberry and kiwi, apple too. I can drink those faster. Coke zero, dr pepper zero, peppermint tea, black coffee, bullion it doesn't have to be all water.x

exante on tuesday yeah.. :) are u going to have a soup or shake now?
have u had much liquids? im dreading the water part lolx
I've been just sticking to the water (I'm not much of a tea or coffee drinker) and have been on about 3 litres a day, 1 morning, 1 afternoon and 1 evening.
We all do it very differently but I have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch (saves taking shaker/blender to work) and soup for dinner and just fill up on water in between. There's a few good tips on here for mixing packs, adding coffee etc so if you get a chance have a good read through (it's not all about Exante! ;))

Thank you Tink & willow I drink hot drinks and coke zero to great stuff :)
I'm going to save my bar for the evenings I think as I'm not a soup lover..
Can u have shakes hot ? ?
You ladies are wonderful :)

Yup. I have a hot mocklate right now. I use the vanilla and oddly banana made up with double water and 3 spoons of coffee for a mega latte. It's like a cross between a thick ish shake and coffee. Worth a try!

I've been just sticking to the water (I'm not much of a tea or coffee drinker) and have been on about 3 litres a day, 1 morning, 1 afternoon and 1 evening.
We all do it very differently but I have a shake for breakfast, bar for lunch (saves taking shaker/blender to work) and soup for dinner and just fill up on water in between. There's a few good tips on here for mixing packs, adding coffee etc so if you get a chance have a good read through (it's not all about Exante! ;))

I do it the same way - although I have had four packs a day - finding that hard now so I am going to drop to 3 next week and see how I go :) well done for ignoring the KFC lol

Welcome Kelly :party0011::party0011: we are a bit mad in here but we get each other through the day lol good luck for your start day - it really is not as bad as it sounds.

The water is easier to get down than I thought it would be and apart from a sip of coke zero it is all I have had all week. I am having 4 liters a day and I fill up a 2 liter bottle and keep it cold and drink from that and when empty fill it back up so I know how much I am having :)

You can have the shakes hot - I find them slightly better with a tiny bit of coffee in them if hot :D

:) well done for ignoring the KFC lol

Welcome Kelly :party0011::party0011: we are a bit mad in here but we get each other through the day lol good luck for your start day - it really is not as bad as it sounds.
I'm not even a massive KFC fan but it smells fab!
Kelly, a lot of us started on monday so by the time you start you'll be able to see how well we all did in our first week and hopefully that will help spur you on if you struggle! :D (see how positive I was there!? Lol!)

Thanx Katt and Tink I am off work for another 3 weeks so will be at home drinking:) glad I can have them hot.
And are you all in ketosis ?? My friend as explained this to me so will be ready for it lol

Thank you so much K x

Erm ketosis. Maybe? Well according to the pee stick then yes. I've felt less hungry today, and i am on day 6. U could find u actually really like it after a fab first loss and we might keep you!lol.x

willow01 said:

I do it this way too! It's nice, mentally I suppose, having something hot to eat (well, drink/slurp!) whilst my OH is having a hot dinner, I don't feel as though I'm too left out!

Just finished day 3 so far, and the water drinking is definitely getting easier. I'm much thirstier so not struggling at all really.

Had a bit of a blooper today :( was at a friend's kid's bday party and was determined not to cave in when the buffet opened... but I fell apart, and stole a cocktail sausage & cheese stick off OH's plate :( just the 1, but still, I'm gutted. I then polished off an oaty biscuit :( lol! I felt so guilty that I didn't have a bar for lunch, or my soup for dinner! Just hope I haven't jeopardised my momentum and the 5lb loss! Arghhh mad with myself right now :( hope everyone else has has a much better day than me x

P.S sorry for mentioning the F(ood) word!

Erm ketosis. Maybe? Well according to the pee stick then yes. I've felt less hungry today, and i am on day 6. U could find u actually really like it after a fab first loss and we might keep you!lol.x

Lol lol I have the sticks ready.. I'm here to stay with you guys.

I'm very excited to hear everyones weight loss x

Thanx Katt and Tink I am off work for another 3 weeks so will be at home drinking:) glad I can have them hot.
And are you all in ketosis ?? My friend as explained this to me so will be ready for it lol

Thank you so much K x
My 'pee sticks' haven't arrived yet so I don't know if I am in ketosis yet. I was feeling a little cold but am still very very hungry but then the weight is shifting so I'm a bit confused about that one. :confused: Haven't strayed even 1% so I would hope so!

Awwww Lauryn just posted on your diary - don't feel bad or punish yourself for a teeny tiny slip these things are likely to happen at some point :( I am sure you have done no damage!

Yep I would say I am in ketosis not hungry most of the time and my breath is bad lol so breath spray handy at all times!!

lauryn said:
I do it this way too! It's nice, mentally I suppose, having something hot to eat (well, drink/slurp!) whilst my OH is having a hot dinner, I don't feel as though I'm too left out!

Just finished day 3 so far, and the water drinking is definitely getting easier. I'm much thirstier so not struggling at all really.

Had a bit of a blooper today :( was at a friend's kid's bday party and was determined not to cave in when the buffet opened... but I fell apart, and stole a cocktail sausage & cheese stick off OH's plate :( just the 1, but still, I'm gutted. I then polished off an oaty biscuit :( lol! I felt so guilty that I didn't have a bar for lunch, or my soup for dinner! Just hope I haven't jeopardised my momentum and the 5lb loss! Arghhh mad with myself right now :( hope everyone else has has a much better day than me x

Lauryn don't stress hun. A good saying i heard at sw is if u have 7 perfect roses and 1 started to wilt, would u throw the lot away? Or try and rescue the wilted one? I like that. Meant to mean because one day went wrong doesn't mean u messed up asthe rest can still be perfect. Have ur packs hun u need the nutrients.x

I'm sure you won't have ruined anything so don't be too hard on yourself, it isn't like you've had a total pig out and that was some major temptation! Remember that you're getting vitamins etc from your packs as well as calories so try not to skip too many! Just put it behind you and start tomorrow as a new day and I'm sure you'll be fine come WI day! :D
p.s. OH is a bad man for letting you pinch his food!

Sorry Tink, was so slow typing I ended up just repeating what you said!! Lol!

Katt I just replied :)

Awww thank you all, you're so great! Feeling loads better already! I know, I'm a bit worried at missing out on all the nutrients, but then I think I've spent a good 50-60% of my life eating far too much rubbish and not getting my RDA anyway that another day won't hurt too much! Besides, in bed now & still feeling guiltily full from the sausage :D haha!

Willow - haha jinx, I said the same thing to Katt on my diary! I blame my OH!

Tink- that is a lovely expression, and so true! :)

Xx

Katt I just replied :)

Awww thank you all, you're so great! Feeling loads better already! I know, I'm a bit worried at missing out on all the nutrients, but then I think I've spent a good 50-60% of my life eating far too much rubbish and not getting my RDA anyway that another day won't hurt too much! Besides, in bed now & still feeling guiltily full from the sausage :D haha!

Willow - haha jinx, I said the same thing to Katt on my diary! I blame my OH!

Tink- that is a lovely expression, and so true! :)

Xx
See...no frowny faces in that post only smileys so it's all better already!! :D

Off to bed as an early start tomorrow - sleep well all!! x

Hehe willow - good observation ;)

It's you guys, you're all great! *GROUP HUG* lol!

I better get some sleep too, this naughty baby of mine played up last night & I've got a feeling she might want to do it all over again tonight! x

Back