Total Solution August starters?

Night Willow, have a good day 7 :D

Night all, i'm offski soonmy baby has finally dropped off in the chameleon so he's heading for bed. He's been really hard to settle of late :( hope u all sleep well, happy looking onwards to day 7 then......

THE GRAND WEIGH IN!!!!!! yay! :D (i love that smiley!)

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

Hehe happy sunday! Day 4 for me and the scales havent shifted so I'm off to the gym as soon as it opens to work out! This first week seems to be the week everyone loses a lot and i want to lose as much as possible =( Xx

Woohoo another lb off!!!!! 10lbs this week and wi is tomorrow. Happy happy joy joy!!!!! :D

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Good morning everyone.

Day 3 for me and I'm 1lb lighter than I was yesterday:D. Only 4 hours of work today, in a positive mood - all is good with the world.

Morning everyone.

Hello and wecome to Kellyshines. Look forward to supporting you on your weight loss journey. As the others have said, we are a bit mad but very friendly!

Lauryn - I am with you huni. Had a bit of a bad day too yesterday so don't feel you are alone. Had to have a nibble of cheese! I felt absolutely awful all day yesterday and just couldn't face my packs. I felt really sick and hot. Thought ketosis was supposed to make you cold! I had a little cube of cheddar and within about 30 minutes started to feel a bit better. I then managed to have a bar and shake later on. Feeling okish today, still got a headache though. On the plus side another 1lb down.

Well done to everyone on the new losses. Cannot wait for tomorrow as there will be so many 1st week WI results to look forward to. I don't WI until Tuesday.

Hope everyone has a brilliant day and we all stick our bums firmly to the exante wagon! :)

Morning all, 2 hours into a shift already :sigh: but did manage to resist the temptation to weigh myself - decided I want a surprise tomorrow morning!! (as long as it's a good surprise!)
Well done Tink & Antiefeva on more weight lost, I can't weight to see how we get on at WI. (lol! see what I did there?) Well seeing, I've not had anyone to talk to all morning! :rolleyes:

awwww willow! *sob* i am here but really should not be. i have tons to do today as sly is here too. had my bar, my asda one which was scrummy! i really look forward to the bars now, they keep me on track for sure. those asda ones are like a mass crispy cake. yummy! i so have to do housework it is no good. on a plus note.

i got into a size 12 pair of tesco skinny jeans today! whoop whoop!

Well done huni :woohoo:
I bet you are over the moon xxx

OMG!! I can't remember the last time I got into a size 12, skinny jean or otherwise! WELL DONE! :party0011:

Am indeed :D when i buy jeans at sainsburys they are an ego boosting size 10 but that is more like a normal 14 i think.top half has been a 12-14 for a little while now. Size 10 will be awesome!

Thanks willow, I hope you found someone to talk to you lol. I'm home from work now and drinking the dreaded mushroom soup which is actuallly not bad. Doesn't taste of mushrooms but I can smell mushrooms when I take a sip - where's that clothes peg for my nose?

That reminds me, soups. Only got tomato and basil pink ectoplasm. Opinions on the rest?

I quite liked the tomato and basil, really liked the veg (it tasted quite sweet but that was ok). I had the mushroom and will have it again but it's certainly my least favourite but then again I don't like mushrooms so that's reasonable.

The thing is though, everyone's tastes are different so you probably need to try for yourself.

Lol it will get easier! I was terrible one of my first days, REALLY terrible. But u can do it.

Eyes on the prize! ;)

Back