Total Solution August starters?

Lol worth going out for a run? Or a brisk walk? Or having a sort out? I iron in the evenings to keep my brain busy. It's helping. So far!

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Kellyshines,

I have definitely found the weekend harder, it is much easier in the week. You will get used to it though, still early days. I do find I still think about food a lot but like you don't feel very hungry.

I had been making my shakes up with tap water and they were a bit warm to drink - eewww. Just tried chucking in some ice cubes and blitzing with the blender - so much better. What shakes have you had and what did you think of the taste?

:)

Hi I bought an ice crusher for £20, its marvellous, changes shakes into Costa type drinks. Very good investment! I cant drink them without any ice, taste too insipid, but with ice...really like them (I know how sad am I!). Good luck with your journeys!

Ice crusher??? Oooh where?

right then last shake down whoop whoop

can i ask how is everyones sleeping??? my friend does'nt sleep all the way through.. just wondered if exante was the same?

thanx for everyones support :)

Phew! Home from work at last. Soup time!
I guess in a way i'm quite lucky while doing this as I work most weekends so I'm never off the same days as my friends - usually a bummer but no temptation to stray by going for lunch or anything so I guess it works out ok for now.
As for soups Tink, I like the veg, don't mind the rest but find 300ml water and some pepper or chilli makes all the difference and they need to be hot, go a bit gloopy once they cool down too much.
Off for dinner! :)

right then last shake down whoop whoop

can i ask how is everyones sleeping??? my friend does'nt sleep all the way through.. just wondered if exante was the same?

thanx for everyones support :)
I haven't slept a full night since I started but mainly because I keep having to get up to pee 4 times a night! Lol!

Well done Lauryn!! See, wasn't worth beating yourself up over a tiny slip! :)

Can't wait to track down some BL bars or something, these one's are starting to wear me down. Wonder why they can't make nice chocolatey ones if Asda etc can??

willow01 said:
Well done Lauryn!! See, wasn't worth beating yourself up over a tiny slip! :)

Can't wait to track down some BL bars or something, these one's are starting to wear me down. Wonder why they can't make nice chocolatey ones if Asda etc can??

Thanks hun! I'm well & truly over yesterday, but still in the back of my mind cant help but think I'd of lost more than a lb if I'd stuck to plan!

I was wondering this as well!? Maybe we should put in a petition to exante to make their bars more tastier! x

Omg the asda ones are amazing! So much so when i go to pick my girls up iam buying 10 boxes! Ooh lemme know if u do that re soup lauryn, i need to try savoury as i can't deal with all the sweet

I'm definitely selling them hun, they aren't my cup of tea! Can't beleive I forgot to pick up some bars from asda (I work there!), so mad with myself! I couldn't even finish my exante T,R&N earlier because the resemblance to bird food was too much!

:( that's not good. What are the other asda bars like? Nearest asda is 30 odd
Miles away so i only get there once a month, so 10 packs will be a month supply. Not allowed to discuss swapping or selling pack though on here. Would get told off. Feel free to yap on fb or something though. I'll def be doing a second month on exante but i can't do the bars. They are minging so ebay they may go. They seem to sell ok on there.

There is the 'Exante Swapsies' group on FB or we could set up our own - don't call it anything too obvious incase the Exante police are watching! Lol! Make it a closed group so whoever hosts it can say yes or no to who joins? Just a thought - I don't even have anything to swap! Lol! :)

Lmao willow! U been so sneaky like mi5 will b onto lol so funny :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lmao willow! U been so sneaky like mi5 will b onto lol so funny :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Lol! Yeah, maybe I missed my calling in life - should've been a spy or..........a mystery shopper?? ;-)

Ohhh I didn't know we weren't allowed to discuss swapping etc on here! Someone should set up a FB group for us anyway :) and we could do it on there! I would, but my laptop is playing up at the moment so only have my iPhone! Don't think I can set up groups on the FB app?

I'll pop in to asda tomorrow and stock up I think! I'm getting excited just thinking about trying one of those bars haha!

I've gone off the soups for some reason so may need to sell these. Going to see how I go over the next few days as initially I really enjoyed them.

I love the bars too, Determinator. However having tried a BL one they are much more tastier! Covered in chocolate and just feel too naughty to be a diet food!

Last edited:
lauryn said:
I'll pop in to asda tomorrow and stock up I think! I'm getting excited just thinking about trying one of those bars haha!

what the asda ones? Omg they are really long and scrummy! They are about the length of a *cover eyes* crunchie. I thought they were the width of the box but they are the length. I put mine in the fridge as i prefer a bit of jaw ache after! Is it sad that i want to try exante as an ice cream already?!

what the asda ones? Omg they are really long and scrummy! They are about the length of a *cover eyes* crunchie. I thought they were the width of the box but they are the length. I put mine in the fridge as i prefer a bit of jaw ache after! Is it sad that i want to try exante as an ice cream already?!

What's the Asda range called?? Sending the OH to asda tomorrow so might see if i can get Asda & BL ones to try.
Off to bed ladies, been a long day and the OH is already snoring next to me on the sofa! Lol!
Roll on the weigh in when I wake up! (Day off so wee lie in on the cards. :))
Good luck everyone!

Back