Total Solution August starters?

Asda measure up bars. Meal replacement bars. I have choc n toffee but there is another one. 3 pack for £2 which is a bargain. And hopefully u will love em!

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Thanks Tink!
See you all tomorrow! x

Tink - not sad at all hun! I'm possibly more sad for now wanting to try exante in ice cream form just because you said it!

Yes the asda measure up bars, I've already planned it - leaving this house by 11am to go stock up! I get a 10% discount too so tomorrow will be a very joyous day haha!

What is this FB group you all speak of, & why am I not a member!?! ;)

It's a private group, and a, i don't know if i can add people and b, i don't know u on fb to add u to the group! Katie added me to it see.

I sm so gonna dust off my ice cream maker soon..... Lollies could be interesting too!

10lbs lost so far! 12st 3lbs (updated daily)

Hi everyone, I didn't manage to get on here yesterday and have had to read about 8 pages to catch up! You are all doing so well!

Well, just finished 7 days! I ate a small something I shouldnt have eaten yesterday, but instead of feeling to glum I took myself and the kids for an evening walk on the beach. I came back a few hours later and I was still in ketosis so no real damage done.

I felt more guilty this afternoon when I handled (but did not once nibble) a box full of my favourite cookies). I haven't felt hungry today. My tummy is still very noisy and I have loads of energy despite on sleeping as well as usual.

I am looking forward to getting in the scales to see my weekly loss, and of course, seeing how everyone else has got on too!

Official weigh in....

Look in sig!

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

:wow: :wow: :wow:

:) Well done Tink. Super first week loss xxx

I know! Not far off a stone :O

Morning ladies well done tink!! I've not been on much but my wi is 11lbs! Whoo hoo I love this diet, can't wait to hear everyone else. Would be interested in joining the fb page to swap etc :) everyone is doing so well

Sorry should say not been on the site much lol! What a fab group :) so supportive, bring on week 2 :)

Well done Daisyday. Amazing loss, you must be very pleased. And we are all pleased for you too xxx :woohoo:

Okay so bring on the first fail! Lol

Banana shake in coffee..... Ooops.

Daisyday said:
Morning ladies well done tink!! I've not been on much but my wi is 11lbs! Whoo hoo I love this diet, can't wait to hear everyone else. Would be interested in joining the fb page to swap etc :) everyone is doing so well

Yay hun! Go you!!!!! That's awesome :D

Well done daisyday, that's fab!

Another happy me today! Just weighed in & in down another lb from yesterday :D so that's 7lbs in total, in 4 days! Yaaay! Looking forward to my day 5 now!

I think I'm going to be one of those manic daily WI people hehe, I'm addicted already! It really helps to motivate me, so whilst it works I shall continue! x

Last edited:
August starters

Hi All,

I am starting today weighing in at 19st 11lbs (eek!), i have done LL about 5 years ago and lost 3 stone so know i can do it I've just got to keep telling myself that!.

Good luck everyone,
xx

Hi gnal34,

Welcome aboard. Good luck for your first week. Look forward to reading how you are getting on. If you have any questions or need some support we are all here for you :)

Just WI and have lost 6lbs in the first week. I am happy with that, but it is easy to compare to others here and their amazing losses and feel a little disappointed :sigh: However, 6lbs is a great loss for me, I didn't lose that in my first week on LL.

Well done everyone.. now on to week 2!

Fab loss mother of 2! Whoo hoo, bring on week 2 :) ur doing fab Hun!!

gnal34 said:
Hi All,

I am starting today weighing in at 19st 11lbs (eek!), i have done LL about 5 years ago and lost 3 stone so know i can do it I've just got to keep telling myself that!.

Good luck everyone,
xx

Welcome to the mad house :D hehe! Good luck, we are all here for you & with you!

Back