Total Solution August starters?

@ lauryn fab loss so far, I know what u mean I'm a daily weigh in too! I think it helps to keep u going!

motherof2 said:
Just WI and have lost 6lbs in the first week. I am happy with that, but it is easy to compare to others here and their amazing losses and feel a little disappointed :sigh: However, 6lbs is a great loss for me, I didn't lose that in my first week on LL.

Well done everyone.. now on to week 2!

That's a fab loss hun, don't be disheartened, everybody's different! Because I'm starting off big I thought I'd have lost way more by now! But it's still a huge loss & big accomplishment we've all achieved!

Good luck on your 2nd week :) x

Morning everyone, well done everyone on their weightloss and welcome Gnal this is a very supportive little group.

I haven't weighed in this morning cos I was pretty hungry yesterday and if I'd stepped on the scales and was still the same it might have peed me off. Still love this diet though, it's keeping me off the wine if nothing else.

gnal34 said:
Hi All,

I am starting today weighing in at 19st 11lbs (eek!), i have done LL about 5 years ago and lost 3 stone so know i can do it I've just got to keep telling myself that!.

Good luck everyone,
xx

Good luck hun! And welcome to our mad thread! :D

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

motherof2 said:
Just WI and have lost 6lbs in the first week. I am happy with that, but it is easy to compare to others here and their amazing losses and feel a little disappointed :sigh: However, 6lbs is a great loss for me, I didn't lose that in my first week on LL.

Well done everyone.. now on to week 2!

Yippee!!! Fab first loss hun! Don't knock it, be proud floss!x

Morning all, so much for a big lie in, woke up at 9 and just had to get up for the WI! So sad! lol!
So the news is.....12lbs down! :D (snap Tink!)
Well done Tink, Daisyday & Motherof2, we've all done so well. Roll on week 2!!
Whoo Hoo!! :talk017:

I'd looooove a lie in until 9!

Well done hun, that's fab! x
Lol! One advantage of not having children! ;)
Thank you!

Morning all, so much for a big lie in, woke up at 9 and just had to get up for the WI! So sad! lol!
So the news is.....12lbs down! :D (snap Tink!)
Well done Tink, Daisyday & Motherof2, we've all done so well. Roll on week 2!!
Whoo Hoo!! :talk017:
fantastic willow & and everyone else... you've all made me smile this morning... keep up the great work..x

Yay for everyone weighing today, that's a good over 2st between us! Wow. Virtual pats all round!

determinator said:
not had any requests through :/

That's so strange :-/ I sent a friend request & PM'd you. Just went back on to FB and it gave me the option to send a friend request again! Hmmm I am on my phone, so not sure if that's why. I've resent the request, hopefully you'll get it this time x

Anyone know if you can change your signature whilst using my app?

My crappy laptop keeps shutting down on me :( so only have my phone & really want to put my losses in my siggy x

Yep settings- forum posting- erm edit the bit that usually says sent from my iphone

Tinkerbellarella said:
Yep settings- forum posting- erm edit the bit that usually says sent from my iphone

Got it! Thanking you :)

(re)Started Exante TS on 3rd Aug 2011 - 7lbs lost so far (day 5)

How did you guys manage to get your height in ft and inches? Keeps telling me I can't do that - it needs to be inches only!! Arrgghh!!
So, my bumper pack just arrived, another 4 weeks, here we come! Only 18 days to my holidays so if I can be 100% til then I'll be happy (ish). Just wish I'd started this last month and I could go away happier! Lol! :D

Back