Total Solution August starters?

I put it in in
Inches, it came up in ft and inches ;)

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

willow01 said:
How did you guys manage to get your height in ft and inches? Keeps telling me I can't do that - it needs to be inches only!! Arrgghh!!

I don't even remember doing mine, and I only did it on Thursday :D haha!

So I just popped to asda and they've sold out of meal replacement bars :( boooo!! But I bought 5 BL bars instead! Just had one, the choc mint crunch or whatever it's called and it was absolutely lovely! Much tastier than the exante bars. They are a bit more-ish though! x

(re)Started Exante TS on 3rd Aug 2011 - 7lbs lost so far (day 5)

I've just been to Asda too. Bought a BL shaker thing - a bit fiddly but might get better when I've practiced. And I bought cinnamon and nutmeg for my shakes and cayenne pepper for the mushroom soup.

Just tried banana and nutmeg shake - loverly. I am so easily pleased I'm glad go say :D

Oh and I got redbush tea which I'm drinking now. Better than ordinary tea without milk. They do red bush vanilla which is 0.3 carbs I might try that next.

@ determinator/ Katie , just sent u fb request my name is Sarah :)

Hi...I've just ordered exante today so am going to start as soon as it arrives, will weigh myself when i ge my stuff through as avoiding the scales till then! I want to lose about 2 stone, I've put on just over a stone in the past year and half from being with my boyfriend who loves cooking!!! so it will be hard as we live together and he'll be cooking all his dinners, but im so sick of not fitting in any of my clothes and trying to cover blobs up that ive decided i have to do this! Nik x

NikitaNoir said:
Hi...I've just ordered exante today so am going to start as soon as it arrives, will weigh myself when i ge my stuff through as avoiding the scales till then! I want to lose about 2 stone, I've put on just over a stone in the past year and half from being with my boyfriend who loves cooking!!! so it will be hard as we live together and he'll be cooking all his dinners, but im so sick of not fitting in any of my clothes and trying to cover blobs up that ive decided i have to do this! Nik x

Hi Nikita! Welcome :)

It is hard but so worth it, once you get in the zone you'll be fine! We are here with you all the way!

Hey Nik, welcome to our little crazy group!! :)

Hey willow where about r u in Scotland? I'm in Aberdeen :)

Thanks guys......do you exercise while you are doing the diet? i signed up to a 12 month contract a few weeks ago, so dont want to waste my money not going, but wondered how safe it was to go when on exante because of the low calories - so lack of energy possibly??

Hey willow where about r u in Scotland? I'm in Aberdeen :)
Hi Daisyday, I'm in Glasgow. Used to do a lot of work in Aberdeen so was up and down there quite a lot - very nice place! :)

well done everyone losses are amazing!! my official start tomorrow woop!! and welcome to everyone who has joined its a lovely little group and love the fact were all just a little bit nuts too ha ha short and sweet post for me today im off to find my wilpower i thinks its in the back of a cupboard somewhere ;-) xxx

Hello all :D CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! on such fab losses - well I think I have lost 5 pounds lol but as I had my start weight on mums scales and WI on the wii fit I can't be sure lol but I am going to stick to the wii fit from now on ;) We have all done so well :D

A big welcome to the group from me too to all those of you getting ready to start or starting today :D we are a happy mad bunch!

Well done everyone. I feel like we are together and looking forward to our slim fabulous selves (we are fabulous to be on here but we can now look forward to being slimmer!!).

Whoop whoop!!!!! ;-) xxx

NikitaNoir said:

Hiya nikita and welcome ;) may u quickly learn to enjoy exante and ur time in
This madhouse! It's not the exante that made us crazy, that's all natural!lol

Okay so my next random post for the day.

FARTS!

Who's got em? Who's had them? And am i the only one plagued by catfood smelling woofies?! Sorry for the tmi but even i can't be in a room with me! :(

Tinkerbellarella said:
Okay so my next random post for the day.

FARTS!

Who's got em? Who's had them? And am i the only one plagued by catfood smelling woofies?! Sorry for the tmi but even i can't be in a room with me! :(

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Count me in the "catfood smelling woofie" gang! Lol! Luckily OH is out at work, but even my poor baby is playing on the other side of the room away from me :(

It's not good. I'm afraid of my ownbum! And even better i have to content with a 'ladies app' at the docs soon. Confined spaces oh god she better not light a match!

Thanks for the welcome guys :) getting myself ready to start by taking a couple of dresses that i love and cant fit into and hanging them on the outside of my wardrobe so i see them every morning and evening to keep motivated!

Back