Total Solution August starters?

Okay so my next random post for the day.

FARTS!

Who's got em? Who's had them? And am i the only one plagued by catfood smelling woofies?! Sorry for the tmi but even i can't be in a room with me! :(

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

Yep, I had some major farts and it felt like it was all the time!! :( Don't remember them smelling like my cat's food, or anything really so maybe I got the stench to look forward to! Lol!

Lol cat food is one of the most stomach churning smells to me. Mainly because growing up my mum had 21 of the furry critters and i am heavily allergic to pet hair :(

Thanks for the welcome guys :) getting myself ready to start by taking a couple of dresses that i love and cant fit into and hanging them on the outside of my wardrobe so i see them every morning and evening to keep motivated!

Good Idea! I may have to dig out some stuff I want to get into lol - good luck!

Cat food stinks and so do I lol and hubby keeps going on about breath! He says the mouthwash and spray are not helping as it is obviously coming from my tummy lol oh well I am sure it will all be worth it :D

Okay have figured out the adding a fb icon under my name lol so feel free to add me if you want too :)

Hey kat just sent a fb request to u, have do u do the icon for fb??

Just accepted hun. I went to facebook and copy and pasted the link for my page, then went to user cp at the top of the forum and edit details, pasted it into the fb details, but only keep the part that is "profile.php?id=XXXXX" the XXXX's will be a number remove the http:/facebbok bit and it should work - it will tell you if it doesn't :)

Hope that makes sense!

Arrggghhh slip up! Epic fail :(

What's up Tinks? Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Why TInk, what happened? Sure it wasn't epic no matter what it was!! ;)

Loss in lbs

Tinkerbellarella 12
Daisyday 11
Motherof2 6
Willow01 12
Katt 5

46lbs total so far = an elephants heart.

Thought I'd do a list just so we could see how much the August starters group has lost together. Think I have got everyone who has WI today, sorry if I have missed anyone. Thought we could all add to the list everytime we have our official WI. Be good to also see what this loss compares to so we realise just how much we truly have shed. Well done everyone x

What's happened Tink? I am sure it isn't epic whatever it is. You haven't had an "accident" after one of your "cat food woofies" have you?!
Whatever it is just remember, WI today lost 12lbs. It will seem really insignificant then. xxx

My other half decided after the long night etc i needed more in me than shakes. Taking no for an answer was not gonna happen. So i ended up with special foo yung thinking, egg, meat that's gotta be okay but not all i wanna do is eat :( angry. Very angry at him and me.

*HUG* dont worry. it'll boost your BMR which in turn will mean you burn lots more tomorrow if you stick to the diet *hughughug* let go of the anger or itll just eat away at you and youll get more stressed and eat more! It's ok to blip. My mate did this diet for a couple of months and said she had 10,000 calorie binges once a month because she just needed to and she still lost 3 stone in as many months.. one blip is not going to undo what youve done Xx

Tink (((hug)))

It is one slip up not a massive failure. You WI today and lost 12lbs, that is a massive success.

We will ALL do this at one point or another so try not to be too angry with yourself. I am pretty sure it won't have made much difference to your weight. Start back onto exante tomorrow and don't let it ruin how far you have come huni xxx

Aww don't beat yourself up about it babs it's one meal forget about it now an jump back on the wagon big hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hugs to u Tink, just repeating what everyone else has said, try not to stress and jump back in the saddle tomorrow :) xx

Hey Tinks, I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said - you've been a great support to all of us and we now return the favour big time! You had a great loss last week and one wee slip up will not ruin that. Just start with a fresh mind tomorrow. :D
On the bright side - OH brought me some BL bars and I was straight in there....YUMMY!!! On the downside, Thai Chicken soup for dinner - first one and not looking forward to it!
Hugs to everyone!! ;)

:hug99: Just as everyone else has said, tomorrow is another day Tink and you have done great so far!

Willow add tomato soup to the chicken - makes a world of difference!

awww ladies thanks. (((hugs))) i'm wee'd off as i could so just go to the cupboard and go on a mental one. only if i did it would just wreck things even more. trying to tell meself that it's alot of protein over alot of carbs, i feel better in me given the god awful night the boys gave me n sy, but i do just want to get into bed now, sleep it off and start tomorrow afresh. only tomorrow i have my nephews birthday to go to, and my porky sister (the one i WANT to buy a exante box for!) will be doing a big tea party, she's already on ***** mode on fb, drives me nuts she does. one of those 'oh look at me aren't i a smug cow' types. *rant alert* she's been rubbing it in on sy's facebook about how much sleep she got last night (she has perfect kids, don't even fart them two!) and how great she feels, knowing sy has a full day of work and he felt like poo. cut a long story short, her fella has been off *sick* for 2 years but that is okay, he's *depressed* yet she will dig at me and mine over the slightest. a proper mrs bucket. huff. lol and this is who i have to play nice with tomorrow. i wanna buy her 4 year old a drum kit and other annoying toys. any ideas for annoying stuff to buy a 4 yr old? trying to keep me mind of the cupboard here. drum kit is VERY tempting....

Oooo annoying pressies, I bet we can come up with a few! How about a computer game- makes them ignore the parents AND they always put games on too loud.. Or some very very highly sugared sweets so they run around like mad- my ideas suck but I bet everyone else has good ones =D Xx

Back