Total Solution August starters?

A violin?? Set of permanent markers? Toy tool kit....with a real hammer?? Lol!

i know what its like being sleep deprived hun my charlie doesnt sleep though at all can wake anything between 1-7 times a night gggrrrrr id go with the drum kit ive always bought noisey toys for everyone elses kids cos i said i wasnt havin any lol im sure ill be paid back now! have yourseld an early night hun youll feel better for it hope they sleep for you xx

hey hun , not sure how you call that an epic fail ?? you havee eaten something after making an informed choice , you havent raided the cupboard for choccie or crisps ( i dont think ) and you are getting straight back on track .. that sounds like a success to me .. we only learn by testing ourselves !! and my saying - you only fail if you fail to get straight back on track . You are doing great xx

exactly what everyone else has said tink :grouphugg: just forget about it and concentrate on tomorrow.

i love willow's ideas for presents hahaha! x

exactly what everyone else has said tink :grouphugg: just forget about it and concentrate on tomorrow.

i love willow's ideas for presents hahaha! x

Lol! Thanks! You can tell I don't have kids for a very good reason. ;)

Annoying pressies....definitely the piano with attached microphone. Two noises for the price of one! :giggle:

I'm butting in here - lol - those keyboards and mics are annoying. DD sings her loudest into hers .... I'm always yelling 'not now'.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Huff. 3am and i'm awake. So is Taliesin. Hmmm

Katie it was a fail coz i really wanted other stuff after. I so nearly did. Back on plan now though with a vengence. Dunno if it would have kicked me out of k mind.

Drum kit sounds like a great plan. And permamnent markers! Oooh and e numbers coz truly her son is damien im disguise! She's told me what to buy, transformers stuff, cars 2 that kinda thing. Yeah i said toys with no bits (there is more to life that finding all the bits everyday!) so she bought t a train of stacking random blocks. The plan is to super glue it all together. Huff.

12lbs lost so far! 12st 1lbs (updated daily)

Well it gets slightly better. Another 1lb off :) makes me 12st exactly!

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

Huff. 3am and i'm awake. So is Taliesin. Hmmm
Oh no is he not well Hun? Hope you managed to get some sleep xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

No he's just being a monkey of epic proportions!

Morning all official weigh in and start for me 17st 1.6lb :-( I will never see that weight ever again! Good luck for the week ahead everyone xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Morning all official weigh in and start for me 17st 1.6lb :-( I will never see that weight ever again! Good luck for the week ahead everyone xxx

Hey it's all (in a good way!) down hill from here hunnie! Seriously u can so do this! If i can drop from 18st 9lbs *gulp* to 12st so far this year u deffo can! What's ur target hun? I can't see from my phone

I'm hoping for 12.7 and see how I feel I got to that many yrs ago and was feeling fab! Off the park with my lil fambo and the dog wonder if goin on the swings burns many cals? Love the swings me big daft kid I am lol xx

Hi guys! Can I join? I'm starting today! Have bn starting everyday the past 2 weeks but hav bn making excuses! But no more! I will be doing it for 2 weeks and taking a 4 day break as I have a wedding to go to and don't want to restrict myself! I lost 19lbs on lipotrim at start of the yr and put it all back on! Very disapointed in myself! But hopefully il cop on to myself this time!
Partner is in kitchen cookin puddin and the smell is just amazing!!! Ughhh

hi Mrs Moose and welcome good luck in your weightless. no doubt the others will chime in soon, it's not like them to be quiet for so long lol.

Well done on your lb off Tink, good that you've got straight back in the saddle. I have loads of admiration for those of you with little children that manage to do this it must be so much harder.

Hello and welcome mrs M good luck wirh your weightloss xx

Thanks guys:)
Yep hav to say it's hard wit d kiddies ESP wen they don't finish there dinner n u want to finish it for them! But then in a way they r a good distraction! Bringing them out n about takes ur mind of things! Hav to say I don't like d taste of d soups at allllllllll I'm literally gagging them down!:(

Tink - see, nothing epic about last night! still on track! :) Sorry you were up half the night though, I'd struggle much more on this without my sleep, tiredness always makes me want to munch - my hat is off to you and your determination!

Kel - welcome to the club (know you've been part of the group since the start but you know what I mean!) and good luck!

Mrs M - welcome to the madhouse, a very supportive and encouraging wee group, if a little bonkers! ;)

As an aside - how are those BL bars allowed?? They're so yummy they can't be good for you! Lol!

Back