Total Solution August starters?

Aww thanks willow just sat down with half a vanilla pack made hot with decafe coffee omg fab! Think I'll try the other half cold in a couple of hours feelin ok so far xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Mrs M - I was a bit the same with the soups at the start but now I use a bit more water (about 300ml), make sure you eat it piping hot and maybe add a bit of black pepper or chilli. Now I don't mind them! I also find, not looking at what I'm eating helps as they don't look the most appetising!
The BL bars are great! I only got a few yesterday for the first time after hearing everyone else on here talking about them. Just use them in the place of the Exante bars. I'm only going to replace a couple a week as they're almost too good and don't want to set off any chocolate cravings. Just make sure it's the Meal Replacement bars not the snack bars. :)

Well what a productive day! ;) i have:

Gotten into those size 12 animal jeans i ordered

Bought a size 12 top in next AND IT FITS!

Bought a size 10 pair of skinny jeans(heck i am not brave enough to try those on yet!lol)

Bought 6 boxes of tesco ultraslim bars

Bought a new landline (after 6 months without one!)

Paid me phone bill

Resisted (it was sooooo hard!) a cheese and bacon turnover

And in nice auntie style bought the demon child a ben 10 video playing watch thing and rocket. Coz as much as i wanted to be a cow, i couldn't do it.

And bought a nice new necklace for meself

And. Being the lovely aunt

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

I just tried a tesco ultra slim choc bar, tastier than exante but definitely not a patch on the BL bar!

Well no but, at about what 70p each or whatever they are a much more cost effective way than exante bars. Slightly more choc than the asda bars, asda ones a little more chewy but at 3.50 for 6 u can't go wrong ;)

Hello all :D

Welcome and good luck mrs moose!

Yesterday I discovered dr pepper zero :D I felt I was having a real treat lol still sticking with the exante bars for now but I think I may need to replace the choc ones - yuck!!

Hope you are all having a really good day ;)

Hello all and welcome to Mrs M :)

I have had a shake and a bar so far.. also been naughty arrhh man had 4 chicken meatballs.. bad I know :( :(

I wanted to wait a bit longer till i had my bar but couldnt.. im going on the hunt for these BL bars tomorrow :)

how is everyone doing? Tink you've had a busy day young lady x

Hope everyone's good today? :)

Well I'm kicking myself right now... Nibbled on the baby's toast earlier!! Arghhh, when I say nibble I mean I ate 2/3rds of a slice :-/

On the plus side i've lost another lb since yesterday, so that's 8 in total :) because of my silly (2nd!!) slip up, I'm holding off weighing until my actual WI day now, Thursday x

kellyshines said:
Hello all and welcome to Mrs M :)

I have had a shake and a bar so far.. also been naughty arrhh man had 4 chicken meatballs.. bad I know :( :(

I wanted to wait a bit longer till i had my bar but couldnt.. im going on the hunt for these BL bars tomorrow :)

how is everyone doing? Tink you've had a busy day young lady x

Lol i rarely get called young these days. I'm twenty ten this year ( i refuse to be thirty!)

Lol i rarely get called young these days. I'm twenty ten this year ( i refuse to be thirty!)

Lol! Guess that make me approaching twenty twenty! :D

willow01 said:
Lol! Guess that make me approaching twenty twenty! :D

^^^^ like!

I'm twenty ten this year ( i refuse to be thirty!)

LOL I felt like that too - now heading for 31!! Congrats on fitting into the jeans :D

Lauryn I am sure the toast won't undo all your hard work ;)

Kelly, you will soon find the way that best works for you for the packs - some people split them into six - I have mine late as possible lol and forget about the meatballs!

Bloody hell lol lol just realised I am 31 - gods how depressing! How did that happen?!? might have to be 29 for the next few years!

Kelly, you will soon find the way that best works for you for the packs - some people split them into six - I have mine late as possible lol and forget about the meatballs!

Thanx.. GOD i forgot about the meatballs:D:D lol lol i will split my packs tomorrow tar x

Bloody hell lol lol just realised I am 31 - gods how depressing! How did that happen?!? might have to be 29 for the next few years!
Lol! Funny but I'm not really that bothered about being nearly twenty twenty - don't feel it, don't act it and keep getting told that I don't look it so why worry! :D (that's a slightly smug grin by the way! Lol!)

I will worry when i'm heading for twenty twenty twenty, or forty forty!lol

LOL well luckily I don't look it either ppl think I am about 26ish hope I still look that young when slim lol and no I don't act my age either - life is way to short for that!

Jaysus don't talk to me about the dreaded 30s I'm not there for another couple yrs but stil d thoughts ughhhh!
Everyone is doing really well:) this is my hardest time and I'm only on day 1 eek

You can do it hun, it does get better as the week goes on ;)

Ok so i had 2 chicken drumsticks. I was that or the choc cake she keeps wafting under my nose :(

Back