Total Solution August starters?

So the chicken won't kill the plan then?

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

Don't worry Tink you made the best choice out of the two, move on tomorrow is another day hun *hugs*

That's 2 fails in a row now :(

Hun just commented on your diary - you did not fail your sister should know better and be more supportive! I think you did fantastic considering what she is doing! More hugs!!!

Aaarrrgghhhh surrounded by 10 people eating cake! God. This is hell. Really is hell :(

cmon hun you can do this chicken is not a problem its protien step away from the cake!! lol chin up hun big hugs xx

Jaysus don't talk to me about the dreaded 30s I'm not there for another couple yrs but stil d thoughts ughhhh!
Everyone is doing really well:) this is my hardest time and I'm only on day 1 eek

My god! You lot are making me feel old! Lol!

Tink, you're doing well - stay strong and don't let her win! ;)

Random question - any of you who are using the pee sticks, how dark are you getting? Mine arrived today and I am definately in Ketosis but only on the 2nd pink colour so just wondered. Thanks!

OK- mixture of posts here today, welcome to anyone new! Tink don't worry about the chicken, protein is completely fine and youre probably losing muscle mass on this diet so your body is screaming for protein, choosing the chicken just shows your body knew this and was tugging at you to eat it. Youre sister sucks but youll be back home soon!
I've been 100% for 6 days now and have lost 4.4lbs which isnt an amazing loss but if I lose 4lbs every week then I'll definitely reach my target in good time. Feeling positive, if a little drained! Wanted to share to try to inspire. Chins up guys.. you CAN do it *hugs* Xx

Tink - like everyone has said, you made the better choice so don't beat yourself up over it! however, you can beat up your sister if she keeps wafting that cake under your nose!!

So I'm on a guilt trip again for eating that bit of toast so I've decided to not have my soup tonight :( I know the bit of toast was well under 200cals but I don't want to jeopardise my first week too much! Not feeling too hungry, so hopefully I didn't knock myself out of ketosis. Going to have a nice hot bubble bath with a magazine for an hour whilst baby's in bed & OH is glued to BBC news.

Apparently the riots/thieving little sh*ts are coming to our area tonight :( great!! x

Yeah we've heard gossip of it in Colchester- hopefully its just small fry and nothing big.. what frustrates me is theyre stopping emergency services getting to help people.. spoilt little brats dont realise how priviledged britain is.. give them a day in afghanistan or libya and theyll soon cry to go home!

:( keep safe hun - the world has gone mad!

Yeah we've heard gossip of it in Colchester- hopefully its just small fry and nothing big.. what frustrates me is theyre stopping emergency services getting to help people.. spoilt little brats dont realise how priviledged britain is.. give them a day in afghanistan or libya and theyll soon cry to go home!

Well said hun xx

Someone asked about pee sticks? Not very dark. Bar 1 that was about 3 along. Usually the 1st or second shade past neg here

Oh and THOSE jeans...

My brother in law has been taking pics, be warnesmd facebook. I don't photo graph well. Will end up looking like a proper gopper!lol

Back