Total Solution August starters?

Someone asked about pee sticks? Not very dark. Bar 1 that was about 3 along. Usually the 1st or second shade past neg here

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

That would've been me! Lol! Thanks Tink, just wondered!

Where do you stay Lauryn, what area? Watch yourself!

willow01 said:
That would've been me! Lol! Thanks Tink, just wondered!

Where do you stay Lauryn, what area? Watch yourself!

I'm sure it's all talk but still not nice to hear! Especially with our baby here :(

We live in Hemel Hempstead, just out of London. We bloody moved out of London to get away from this kinda crap! Where Ealing was hit yesterday, we didn't live too far away from there :-/ x

:( Wonder how long we have to put up with these mindless idiots!

They were rioting here last night stupid dumb people have no idea why just mindless thugs hope everyone is safe xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

I'm sure it's all talk but still not nice to hear! Especially with our baby here :(

We live in Hemel Hempstead, just out of London. We bloody moved out of London to get away from this kinda crap! Where Ealing was hit yesterday, we didn't live too far away from there :-/ x

It's scary enough watching it from here so I can't imagine. Some of our stores have been caught up in it and a few others closed early today but so far so good north of the border. Hope it's just rumours love & you get a peaceful night!
X

huffff. well, time for a wash, a coffee some melatonin and some sleep. the child WILL sleep. he WILL let me get some sleep. i WILL be 100% and i WILL leave the caps lock alone tomorrow......

huffff. well, time for a wash, a coffee some melatonin and some sleep. the child WILL sleep. he WILL let me get some sleep. i WILL be 100% and i WILL leave the caps lock alone tomorrow......

SLEEP WELL TINKS! NIGHT NIGHT! ;)

Whew. all is quiet in my neighborhood now. hope you guys are ok. Gotta get back on the diet wagon tomorrow. After the last 2 days I fell off completely. Got about 6 hours sleep in 2 days guarding my house, and loaded up on caffeine thru various drinks which are not allowed on the diet!! :jelous:

:O

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Tinkerbellarella said:
:O

Well done hun your doin fab! How did you sleep last night? Xx

Like a log! Omg my head hit the pillow and bang, out like a like till the alarm woke me at 7am. And both boys must of slept thru as i didn't hear a peep! Was much needed, been a bit of a zombie trying to get thru the day but feel much more positive thankyou. But def out of k as i am royally starving! Grrrrr so heres to going back to stage one. How was ur night?

Oh glad you got some sleep mine wasn't too bad sirens and chopper goin but nothin too bad baby woke 3 times but settled again get loads of water in you an keep busy how does it feel being a whole stone lighter? Xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Oh glad you got some sleep mine wasn't too bad sirens and chopper goin but nothin too bad baby woke 3 times but settled again get loads of water in you an keep busy how does it feel being a whole stone lighter? Xx

Bless u hun, oakley only recently stopped breastfeeding so i remember well the 3 wakes per night. He has the odd feed before bed but it's for comfort i think. My wii fit just weighed me as 11st 12lbs! Bmi 25.09! Celebrating with a splash of milk in me cuppa! Lol am really ready for the day, have some knitting to finish for a customer, and some more to start and lots of housework to do :( and i sneaked 2 pro plus to kick me up the arse too. U got much planned? U back on the shakes yet? Or did i miss that?

Morning all :) Tink you will be back in K within days.
I'm 4 lbs down so far, I'm going to keep busy today and buy some BL bars to.
Have a lovely shrinking day girls x

He was bottle fed but is so restless and teething doesn't help poor mite he only has 2 bottles a day now hes 1 so just gets restless,I'm day 2 today Hun all well so far just had a litre of water will have shake in a little while xx

txgardenia said:
Whew. all is quiet in my neighborhood now. hope you guys are ok. Gotta get back on the diet wagon tomorrow. After the last 2 days I fell off completely. Got about 6 hours sleep in 2 days guarding my house, and loaded up on caffeine thru various drinks which are not allowed on the diet!! :jelous:

Sounds scary, glad it's all quietened down now!

Good luck restarting tomoro! x

Back