Total Solution August starters?

Whew. all is quiet in my neighborhood now. hope you guys are ok. Gotta get back on the diet wagon tomorrow. After the last 2 days I fell off completely. Got about 6 hours sleep in 2 days guarding my house, and loaded up on caffeine thru various drinks which are not allowed on the diet!! :jelous:
I think that's allowed under these ridiculous circumstances! Glad all was quiet last night though. :D Another of our branches was hit last night, in Birmingham and Manchester had a few issues too - my poor colleagues! :(

:O

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Much as I usually try to resist the mid week weigh in - I failed this morning but was thrilled to see another 2lbs off.
That's my 1st stone lost!! :D (snap again Tinks! Lol!)

willow01 said:
Much as I usually try to resist the mid week weigh in - I failed this morning but was thrilled to see another 2lbs off.

Yay! Wtg willow!!!!

Funny thing today is, i got another pair of animal jeans thru the post, been trawling ebay for about a year (my mate had a pair off me, my favs but she gave them away when she was meant to give them back.huff) anyhoo. I think they are gonna be way to big :( they are a size 16. Now i recall the last time i tried my own last pair on and couldn't get them over my thighs. I is gonna need a belt!lol

Just thought I'd post here since I've ordered a bumper pack and start tomorrow.

My weight loss has stalled and actually gone back the way for the last year, and I need a good kickstart/boost to get me going again.

I wanted to try a VLCD, but was a bit nervous about missing out on nutrients by restricting meals, so I'm trying this route.

This is the first time I will ever have been on a TFR diet, having previously used either SW or calorie counting, so not sure what to expect...

willow01 said:

Well done! That's amazing, can't wait to get my 1st stone off!

I'm down another lb today, bringing my total to 9lbs so far. Not too shoddy, with a few slip ups! On the straight & 100% narrow today as official week 1 WI is tomorrow!

Welcome new starters & good luck for your first day :) x

Just thought I'd post here since I've ordered a bumper pack and start tomorrow.

My weight loss has stalled and actually gone back the way for the last year, and I need a good kickstart/boost to get me going again.

I wanted to try a VLCD, but was a bit nervous about missing out on nutrients by restricting meals, so I'm trying this route.

This is the first time I will ever have been on a TFR diet, having previously used either SW or calorie counting, so not sure what to expect...

Hi Scanbran and welcome!!
If you get a chance to read through our millions of posts you'll get a good idea what to expect as we've all just started in the last ten days and are at various stages so if you can wade through the general chit chat you should get an idea of what we've been through - highs and lows! :)

Well done! That's amazing, can't wait to get my 1st stone off!

I'm down another lb today, bringing my total to 9lbs so far. Not too shoddy, with a few slip ups! On the straight & 100% narrow today as official week 1 WI is tomorrow!

Welcome new starters & good luck for your first day :) x

Excited to see your result tomorrow - going to be a good one if you're at 9lbs already! Well done you! :D

Hiya to scanbran and ellieG welcome to our madhouse!! Tis a lovely little group of peeps here, any probs just squeel. Someone isn't usually to far away! This is prob the longest thread i've ever started! Hehe

Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining I'm on day 3 of exante , managing so far , getting married in 7 weeks so hoping thus can give me a good start to get my dress tightened more !

Start weight 17st 7 n had a very sneaky jump on the scales this morning and 4lb off already I'm amazed !

Michelle x

txgardenia said:
Whew. all is quiet in my neighborhood now. hope you guys are ok. Gotta get back on the diet wagon tomorrow. After the last 2 days I fell off completely. Got about 6 hours sleep in 2 days guarding my house, and loaded up on caffeine thru various drinks which are not allowed on the diet!! :jelous:

Ohh u poor thing! I doubt d drinks will do much damage to ur loss just ur ketosis! Best of luck

kellyshines said:
Morning all :) Tink you will be back in K within days.
I'm 4 lbs down so far, I'm going to keep busy today and buy some BL bars to.
Have a lovely shrinking day girls x

Well done:)

shellbell71 said:
Hi everyone hope you don't mind me joining I'm on day 3 of exante , managing so far , getting married in 7 weeks so hoping thus can give me a good start to get my dress tightened more !

Start weight 17st 7 n had a very sneaky jump on the scales this morning and 4lb off already I'm amazed !

Michelle x

Well done Shell that's fab :)

And how exciting, 7 weeks!! x

Well day 1 of back to 100% is going okay actually. Just had a banana shake, next one is choc at 5-6pm then a tesco bar to nibble this evening :) i am so far on plan :D gutted that those animal jeans are mahusive on me. Bet i won't find them in a 12 :(

Michelle x

Hi Michelle,
Welcome and congratulations on your wedding! A few of us have lost our first stone in only 9 days so stick with it and your dress maker will have her work cut out! Lol!
Random question - but do you have a wedding list?? I work in the industry so just interested!! :)

Lol willow ;) you'd hate to be invloved in my wedding.

We are running away to do it! ;)

Ha! Ha! Ha! Tinks, I only deal with the gifts - sure you could still manage that if you're running away!
I am the Wedding List Manager in a department store! :D

Back