Total Solution August starters?

Hello all ;)

Congrats to willow and Tinks for a whole stone gone! That is fantastic!! I hope I see a nice big drop on WI day lol

A huge welcome to those of you just getting started :D nice to have more join in - Hope you all have a great first week.

Lauryn glad to hear you are okay - my gran has gone missing in action - she is 90 and lives a 10 min walk from some of the trouble in Manchester and I can't get hold of her - so I figure her son or daughter have her but I don't have their number (she is my dads mum and he died when I was two so I am only close to her not the rest of the family) I shall keep trying but I know they wouldn't have left her alone.

I feel tired today - wonder if it is the drop in cals this week as all last week I was 800 and for the last 3 days I have been on 600? Oh well as long as the weight comes off it is worth it!

Oh Katt, I hope she's ok. I'm sure she will be, but do let us know when you hear from her.

Definitely sounds like tiredness is from the drop in cals. My energy is just about picking back up, thank god! Hard work running around after a 10 month old with no energy!

Day is going well for me. Managed to feed the baby without nicking any of her lunch :D haha! I'm just tucking in to a tesco ultra slim raspberry bar and it is gorgeous, the nicest I've tasted out of all the bars so far! Definitely my favourite anyway! I had the choc one yesterday and it was ok but raspberry beats it hands down! x

Hiya everyone welcome new starters and very well done to you losers ;-) day 2 for me today had a banana shake after a litre of water this morning just been to ikea for a nosey round and resisted the meatballs Mmmm so did Andy bless him just sat down with half a vanilla with coffee will have the other half around 4:30 then hot choc tonight mmm just a quick question is it ok to make up the shakes with more water for my vanilla half pack I've used 200mls?? Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hiya everyone welcome new starters and very well done to you losers ;-) day 2 for me today had a banana shake after a litre of water this morning just been to ikea for a nosey round and resisted the meatballs Mmmm so did Andy bless him just sat down with half a vanilla with coffee will have the other half around 4:30 then hot choc tonight mmm just a quick question is it ok to make up the shakes with more water for my vanilla half pack I've used 200mls?? Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

You can use as much or as little water as you like :) x

Will do Lauryn :)

Well I just got off my backside and did 30 mins wii fit steps lol feel a litle bit dizzy but I did burn off almost 200 cals so no surprise really - drinking lots of water until I feel a bit better lol Hope you are all having good day!

Well done Katt! I wish I could pick my fat ass up & exercise! I keep meaning to go for a jog in the mornings, but when the baby gives me a "lie in" until 8-8.30am I just can't get myself up any earlier lol! I've just bought zumba for the xbox, will see how that goes! x

Hello all ;)

Congrats to willow and Tinks for a whole stone gone! That is fantastic!! I hope I see a nice big drop on WI day lol

A huge welcome to those of you just getting started :D nice to have more join in - Hope you all have a great first week.

Lauryn glad to hear you are okay - my gran has gone missing in action - she is 90 and lives a 10 min walk from some of the trouble in Manchester and I can't get hold of her - so I figure her son or daughter have her but I don't have their number (she is my dads mum and he died when I was two so I am only close to her not the rest of the family) I shall keep trying but I know they wouldn't have left her alone.

I feel tired today - wonder if it is the drop in cals this week as all last week I was 800 and for the last 3 days I have been on 600? Oh well as long as the weight comes off it is worth it!

Hey Katt, hope all is well with your Gran, as you say, I'm sure her family wouldn't have left her there knowing what was going on!
I could've slept for Scotland last week, kept dozing off in front of the tv etc. A lot more energy this week - monday I ripped off skirtingboards, took down a false wall, plastered, refitted skirtings, lifted and relaid half my carpet among other things then when the OH came home we sat down, he had dinner and when he dozed off I went to get something out a drawer and had the whole chest of drawers cleared out and was back on the sofa before he even noticed I was gone! Lol!
Still not made it back to the gym right enough but I feel that might be a bit full on at this early stage, I'll stick to exercise by housework & DIY. :)

It is hard to get motivated to exercise - never been a fan of it lol but I thought I should do something - nearly gave up after 10 mins lol but stuck with it. I only have four cats to run around after so I have no excuse lol

Hey Katt, hope all is well with your Gran, as you say, I'm sure her family wouldn't have left her there knowing what was going on!
I could've slept for Scotland last week, kept dozing off in front of the tv etc. A lot more energy this week - monday I ripped off skirtingboards, took down a false wall, plastered, refitted skirtings, lifted and relaid half my carpet among other things then when the OH came home we sat down, he had dinner and when he dozed off I went to get something out a drawer and had the whole chest of drawers cleared out and was back on the sofa before he even noticed I was gone! Lol!
Still not made it back to the gym right enough but I feel that might be a bit full on at this early stage, I'll stick to exercise by housework & DIY. :)

WOW you put my 30 mins wii fit to shame lol well done you on the energy burst - still looking for mine :rolleyes:

I will let you all know when my gran turns up!

WOW you put my 30 mins wii fit to shame lol well done you on the energy burst - still looking for mine :rolleyes:

I will let you all know when my gran turns up!

Slept like a log last night right enough, totally snuck up on me as well! Didn't even mean to do all that on monday, one of those things that started with thinking, 'that bit of uneven carpet is annoying me' and then before I knew it I had the crowbar in my hand and was just getting stuck in. Lol! Think my cat thought I was possessed!! ;)

Head ache :( waaaah! I've been proper on one all day though, done enough to deffo earn another 1 off in the morning but i am proper 'ducked' knackered and neeeed my bed. Euergh.

Note to self getting back into ketosis for the second time is as rough as a set of badgers nuts. Huff to going back to k. Will remember this next time food is wafted my way. Proper feel hanging.

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Hi Willow

Nope we don't have a wedding list being cheeky n asking for money so we can take kids on a family honeymoon ( they are only 1 and3 so don't want to leave them)

We are eloping to Gretna ( well not really eloping as family coming too ) we just wanted a small thing already live together n 2 kids

I'm excited tho and hoping I can stick to this to see some results in time

Xx

Hi Willow

Nope we don't have a wedding list being cheeky n asking for money so we can take kids on a family honeymoon ( they are only 1 and3 so don't want to leave them)

We are eloping to Gretna ( well not really eloping as family coming too ) we just wanted a small thing already live together n 2 kids

I'm excited tho and hoping I can stick to this to see some results in time

Xx

Lol! Not cheeky, lots of people do that! I love the whole eloping to Gretna thing - think that's very romantic. Is it a proper elope or does everyone know? If that's not prying too much.
If you feel yourself straying, you know there's always someone on here to kick you back onto the right track!! :D
x

Head ache :( waaaah! I've been proper on one all day though, done enough to deffo earn another 1 off in the morning but i am proper 'ducked' knackered and neeeed my bed. Euergh.

Note to self getting back into ketosis for the second time is as rough as a set of badgers nuts. Huff to going back to k. Will remember this next time food is wafted my way. Proper feel hanging.

Oh no!! Poor you and poor me when I get back my holidays and have to get back into K again! :( Don't want to know how you know what a Badgers nuts feel like though - there's laws against those things! Lol!

Well seriously i do not go round molesting badgers. I am sure there are laws against that! Roflmao.x

Well seriously i do not go round molesting badgers. I am sure there are laws against that! Roflmao.x

Hmmm, thought I was going to have to set the RSPCA on you there!! ;)

LOL at you two :D think all the badgers will be hiding if they see either of you heading their way!

LOL at you two :D think all the badgers will be hiding if they see either of you heading their way!

Hey!! I was protecting the dignity of the badgers!! :eek:

yeah, tell that to them lol :D

Back