Total Solution August starters?

Not really a proper elope as everyone knows and got an invite , we only live a couple of hours away but I've always loved the romantic ness of there , plus it's way cheaper to do it there than at any venue near home

I was really struggling making kids tea there usually I eat a wee bit then leftovers! Had to drink water everytime I was tempted ! Xx

Whoo! Hoo! Home time!! :D

willow01 said:
Whoo! Hoo! Home time!! :D

Watch out for badgers! Lol ;)

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Well fine shell I made baby's tea and wasn't too tempted so I done Andys too could have had a little nibble but didn't I want to lose this weight for good goin to have choc shake after I put baby to bed then I'll be off myself I'm shattered today x

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

*done meant well done stupid phone xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Had a right wierd funny turn half hour ago :/ picked oakley up, stood up too quick and near passed out. Had to bung oakley to sy and my god my head was spinning for about 5 mins. So i had my bar early.

Why would that happen?

hey thats fairly normal hun, I have always felt light headed when i stand up too quickly when on the diet . Its got lots of reasons , lower blood sugar, low blood pressure and general lower energy due to low calories . I never found it much of a problem as long as you are aware of it and just take it easy . It also happens if you exercise too much

It was so wierd though! Really thought i was about to pass out :( good to hear it's normal. Ish. Lying on me bed now though chillaxing

Phew, made it home with no major wildlife incidents! Tomato soup tonight and quite used to the pinkness now! ;)

Watch yourself Tink, slow & steady! x

That happened to me the first day I tried 3 packs, I went to have a shower and the room went black so I went to rest on my mums bed - in the end I gave up and ate something. That is why I had 4 packs for my first week and I have to say I do notice the difference on just 3. Hope you are soon feeling better Tinks!

Thanks hun, i nabbed an extra half bar so i've had 2 packs and 1 1/2 bars today. Which isn't too bad. My wee stick was dark pink earlier so ketosis must be striking back i guess. Took a while for the hunger to go first time round though. May take to having 1 low carb meal at the weekends though. See how things go i guess.

aww poor tink hope your feelin better soon hun have you had enough water? plus youve got 5 kids to look after so you must be on the move none stop take it easy for a couple of days xx

Tink would you better on 4 rather than 3 packs/bars a day? As charlie'smummy is right that you must be on the move all the time. You'd easily work off the extra cals. I usually have an extra pack on gym days. Although this time round, I've been completely off track, so starting back on 100% tomorrow.

V

Yeah maybe. Is it wierd to say i quite liked ketosis for removing the hungry feeling. That was fab! Can't use 5 kids as an excuse really i only have 3 this week till saturday. My monster in law has my girls :D

Tink, ketosis is fab! The smelly bathrooms are not! I love not feeling hungry, and actually feeling content/satiated. Also I reckon ketosis brings a lot of energy with it after about 7-10 days. And it's great seeing the fat percentage move down on the scales.

Tink, ketosis is fab! The smelly bathrooms are not! I love not feeling hungry, and actually feeling content/satiated. Also I reckon ketosis brings a lot of energy with it after about 7-10 days. And it's great seeing the fat percentage move down on the scales.

I've had a bit more energy but despite the pee sticks being a bit pink, I've never lost the hungry feeling!! Had my soup about two hours ago and my stomach is rumbling like crazy already!! Not sure what I can do as I've been 100% since day one - maybe I just need to live with permanent hunger!! :(

It is dreamer, i never believed it till i felt no hunger. Just a satisfied feeling. Willow what day u on treacle? (i can never remember or though i think day 9?)

Yep, day 9, started same day as you! ;)

Katt, just sent you a friend request on FB - Suzanne Aitchison!! If that's ok? :D You too Kel!

Last edited:
willow01 said:
Yep, day 9, started same day as you! ;)

Brain like a sieve me! Have u not gone a few hours and thought i'm not burning hungry today?

Back