Total Solution August starters?

I still get the tummy rumbles but I don't feel so hungry I just HAVE to eat. I am just having a soup - I tend to eat more at night so I space them out from about 1 pm then around 6 -7 and 9-10 seems to work but I think all I am drinking is helping! I have been 100% too and isn't this day 10?? lol

Willow I will go and accept ;)

Possibly but in between times I'm ravenous!! That used to it now it's strange if I don't but would obviously rather not!! Maybe I just need to get more into ketosis!? :confused:

I still get the tummy rumbles but I don't feel so hungry I just HAVE to eat. I am just having a soup - I tend to eat more at night so I space them out from about 1 pm then around 6 -7 and 9-10 seems to work but I think all I am drinking is helping! I have been 100% too and isn't this day 10?? lol

Willow I will go and accept ;)

Lol! Yes, the fact it's the tenth should've been my clue!! Doh!

The water helped for the first week but the last few days I've been on about 3-4litres and still starving!

Thanks Katt!!

I am finding Dr Pepper zero helps fill me up lol and I only knew it was day 10 as I tried a VLCD when I was a teenager and only got to day 9 so I was trying to get past it lol! The funny thing is my gran (the one who is still missing bless her) trailed me all around her shopping precinct and all I could smell was food so I got back to her house grabbed a tin of corn and there we go diet went out the window lol So yay me for making it to day 10 this time :D

Eeek tummy is grumbling. Something is grumbling and i will not fart. It might be the wrong thing to do.....

Day 10 is it? Ooops. But yay! Lol roll on next monday for 2nd wi!

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Yay to day 10 for all of us then!!

(Tink - don't relax too much, don't want an accident!) Lol!

Lol your all nuts but I enjoy reading the posts keeps me busy lol xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Just accepted you Hun I'm just away to bed night all sweet dreams xxx

Thanks Kel! Night! X

willow01 said:
Yay to day 10 for all of us then!!

(Tink - don't relax too much, don't want an accident!) Lol!

Lol i'll wait till sy gets in bed then hold his head under the duvet.....

charlie's~mummy said:
Just accepted you Hun I'm just away to bed night all sweet dreams xxx

Night hun, sleep well!x

Hiya everyone,

Back from Champneys and just spent the last hour and a half trying to catch up on here!

Ok, so WI news for me is 10lbs for the first week. WI yesterday as scheduled but have been eating food at Champneys as didn't want to lose out on the whole experience. I had planned for this anyway. It was all super healthy food so I don't think there will be too much damage!

Hello and welcome to all the new starters. Good luck for your first week.

Hope anyone here isn't having trouble with the rioting now. What is this country coming to? :-(

Welcome back hun, sounds like you had a good time :D

No wonder it took you an hour to catch up - It is Willow and Tink all they do is chat away all day long - I am the quiet one lol

Hope you have a good second WI and huge congrats on 10lbs gone!!!

a thinner me said:
Hiya everyone,

Back from Champneys and just spent the last hour and a half trying to catch up on here!

Ok, so WI news for me is 10lbs for the first week. WI yesterday as scheduled but have been eating food at Champneys as didn't want to lose out on the whole experience. I had planned for this anyway. It was all super healthy food so I don't think there will be too much damage!

Hello and welcome to all the new starters. Good luck for your first week.

Hope anyone here isn't having trouble with the rioting now. What is this country coming to? :-(

Welcome back hun :) ahhh so jealous, I need a spa break :D well done on the loss as well, that's fantastic!

The riots closest to me have calmed now thank god, & although there were rumours of it coming to my town, they didn't! Phew!

Sorry I've missed everyone tonight, I work weds & fri evenings :( well done on your 1st day new starters (can't remember all of your names just yet!).

I've only had a milkshake for breakfast, bar for lunch & then half a soup for dinner today. Was going to have the other half after work but I just didn't fancy it. Strange thing this ketosis huh!?

I bought some Dr Thunder from asda hehe love the name! I think it's lovely, really tastes similar to dr pepper so will be stocking up I think as I'm still struggling with my water intake! x

Welcome back hun, sounds like you had a good time :D

No wonder it took you an hour to catch up - It is Willow and Tink all they do is chat away all day long - I am the quiet one lol

Hope you have a good second WI and huge congrats on 10lbs gone!!!

Yeah right!! Lol!

Anyway, well done thinner me, fab loss and sounds like such a nice time. Lucky you! :)

Night all!!

P.s. Tink, if he passes out he can't help with the kids! Lol!

Thanks Katt, Lauryn and Willow.

Glad there is nothing happening in your area Lauryn. Nothing happening where I am now, but big trouble where I am from (Enfield) and where I used to work (Tottenham). Scary times. Hope they get what they deserve. Who on earth lets their 11 year old out in the middle of a riot?! Do not understand some parents...

Loss in lbs

Tinkerbellarella 12
Daisyday 11
Motherof2 6
Willow01 12
Katt 5
A thinner me 10

56lbs total so far = a 5000 BTU air conditioner.

Add mine! Though it's pathetic for start of day 8!
4lbs =(
And my period is in full flow (WTF????? I'm not eating enough for a period surely!!)
So yeah, I only did the gym once and Yoga once so I'm thinking this next week is going to be exercise like mad and make sure I have a bigger loss! Xx

Well done thinner me! Fabby weight loss hun! Kerp up the great work!

Argh morning. First wi where i have sts so a bit meh this morning. Obviously it was gonna happen sooner but tis cool, another one off for tomorrow eh?

Anyone got much planned today? Day of housework and little people here. And job searching. Wanna see if i can find some evening work as i am sooooo bored at home all the time. Sigh.

Back