Total Solution August starters?

Ta Hun enjoy your soups I'm off our in a little while grandad is in hospital so I'm on visiting then to mums then I have my nephew for a couple of hours later!! May have a little sleep in-between and see how I feel I've been great the last 2 days :-( on the plus side jumped on scales this morning and I'm 8 lb down!! Yay xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Morning everyone these posts do make laugh and keep me motivated. Hello to everyone new and old, not that I'm saying u r old :) so thought I would give an update I have now lost 1 stone, been 100% for 10 days so now weigh 11/13 whoo hoo! Hope everyone has a great day and thanks for being so supportive :)

Hey, well done! Good to get the first stone off isn't it! :D Looks like you and Tink might be my biggest competition! Lol!

@ tink ur dress is gorgeous 99p????? Wow think I might start shopping on e bay! Phew uve been super busy 5 kids before 30, blimey :) I'm 38 (sob sob sob) but still the mentality of a youngster don't think that ever changes ;) I'm trying to get fit before the big 40 and find a new man in my life, I've been single for too long now :)

Whoo! Hoo! Someone who's almost as old as me finally - was feeling old on here! (I'll be 40 at the start of the year) ;)

Very true. Why are the knobs always so darn fertile though???

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Thankfully my ex-knob was too drunk & stoned to be fertile!!! ;)

@ willow sent u a fb request - hope that's ok it's Sarah :)

Hey Sarah, course it is - was working my way through our wee group last night but dozed off so only got some people!! Lol! :D

Well, I received my first bumper pack this lunchtime, right on time. I bought a Maximuscle shaker bottle from Argos this morning, and have just had my first Exante 'meal' - a chocolate shake!

It was very good - tasty and quite thick, and not too sweet.

The first of 84 meals on my first 4-week 'burn' using Exante - a good start :D

Hehe scanbran! Yay for the good start. Ur name makes me giggle. Scanbran is like mdf! ;)

Hey ladies.....

7lbs to go till i get my century badge! Wow!

Hehe scanbran! Yay for the good start. Ur name makes me giggle. Scanbran is like mdf! ;)

Thanks, Tinkerbell. Just got to make it through the next 83 now! :D

My name reflects the culinery excellence that typifies the SW diet :cool:

Oh, and congratulations on your incredible weightloss to date, and good luck hitting your 'century'! :)

Soooo I know it's a bit early to be even contemplating doing this on only week 2... buuuuuut OH has surprised me with a night out to a comedy club on Saturday with a couple of our close friends! I've put my foot down at going for a meal beforehand, but would it be sooooo bad if I had a gin or 5!? Maybe do a slight WS day so I'm not drinking totally on an empty stomach?? Arghhh I don't know what to do :(

Oooh nice one! There was a thread about alcohol i think on the main board hun

I know I've seen it, it's dangerous apparently to drink on this diet! And alcohol really kicks you out of ketosis too....!! Is it worth the risk!?

Has anyone here done a WS day, or had a drink (or 5!)? If so, how did you find it?

Up to you. I've been invited out for drinks sat night, but would only be having coke or dr pepper zero. Thing is the over powering hunger when i got kicked out of k is something i didn't like. Back in k now, but it's gonna be another day or so before the hunger goes again i reckon. To me it seriously wasn't worth it. But it has to be ur desicion.x

Hi all
Im new to this site but i started exante on wed 10th aug so im currently on day 2.
I have done LL before and lost 2 stone but have put 1 stone back on so im now here trying to loose 2 to 2.5 stone.
Good Luck to everyone else also starting this in aug xxxxx

Welcome to the madhouse! :D

Hello sswass and welcome :)

well ive had my BL bar yum yum honestly i had this way to early as i was bored, not hungry... lol

so need to pop out now to keep busy i wish i was in ketosis as its day 5 today and no sign of the pink on the stick.

how is everyone doing?

Hello to u sswass and @ willow lol we r the older should know better but still daft as a brush members :) xx it's totally great to lose first stone :) long may it continue for us all :)

Hi all
Im new to this site but i started exante on wed 10th aug so im currently on day 2.
I have done LL before and lost 2 stone but have put 1 stone back on so im now here trying to loose 2 to 2.5 stone.
Good Luck to everyone else also starting this in aug xxxxx

Welcome to the mad house :D and good luck getting to your goal!

Great losses again everyone! :party0011::party0011::party0011: Roll on Monday and I can see if I can do better than 5 lbs this week lol

Tink people who moan about how many kids you have obviously have a very dull life - it is your body, your life and your decision how many to have so :p to those idiots who feel they have a right to comment! I get the opposite, it is expected I should have kids because I am 31 and married so they get all judgmental - they don't stop to think that maybe I would love kids but it has never happened in almost 10 years and I will probably need to go for IVF or adopt to have any! Oh and fab dress hun you will look fab!!!!

Anyway, my target is 11 and a half stone (size 10 at that) but probably going to try to get to 11 so I have 7 lbs to work with when I start eating again :D

I think some people have had a few drinks and have been okay? I don't drink so not really an issue for me but I would say if you feel you will be missing out go on ws that day and have fun!

Think I am writing an essay here :rolleyes: lol so I shall stop...have a great day all ;)

Hello to u sswass and @ willow lol we r the older should know better but still daft as a brush members :) xx it's totally great to lose first stone :) long may it continue for us all :)

Hey! Who you calling daft as a brush?? Oh yeah, that'd be me! Lol! ;)

Hehe nothing wrong with a good old essay Katt ;)

Yeh think I'll enjoy a drink or 3! Hopefully it's not going to put me out of ketosis too much!

Tink people who moan about how many kids you have obviously have a very dull life - it is your body, your life and your decision how many to have so :p to those idiots who feel they have a right to comment! I get the opposite, it is expected I should have kids because I am 31 and married so they get all judgmental - they don't stop to think that maybe I would love kids but it has never happened in almost 10 years and I will probably need to go for IVF or adopt to have any! Oh and fab dress hun you will look fab!!!!

Anyway, my target is 11 and a half stone (size 10 at that) but probably going to try to get to 11 so I have 7 lbs to work with when I start eating again :D

Think I am writing an essay here :rolleyes: lol so I shall stop...have a great day all ;)

Hey Katt, that's funny, my target is the same as yours, although I think on here it's a bit higher cause I'd like to stabilise about 11 and half but plan to do the same as you and aim lower! I don't think I'd be a 10 though, probably still a 12 as I'm pretty broad (my Grandpa was a rugby fan and used to tell me I'd make a great front row forward - not what you want to hear as a 16yr old girl! Lol!)
As for the children issue - I get very much the same thing - especially now that I'm nearly 40! I just didn't ever get the maternal bug and so it's never been part of my plan but people just look at me like there's something wrong with me. Sorry to hear your situation Katt, it's obviously more distressing for you in the circumstances but if you want it enough then one way or another it will happen. *big hugs* :D

Back