Total Solution August starters?

Yep you get looked at like you have two heads if you say you have no kids lol - I don't let it get to me tbh either it will happen or it won't - sometimes I want them and then other times (usually when I see a child rolling on the floor and screaming and turning a funny shade of red) I think hmmmm life without kids could be good lol

I have an hourglass shape so my waist gets very small but my thighs can be two sizes up from that lol which makes trousers fun to buy :( so I will have to see what happens this time (it has been 10 years lol)

I'm sure I've actually seen people pull their children away from me when I say that I don't want children - think they think I'm going to eat them or something!!! Lol! Well I wouldn't, unless it was an Exante child! ;)

I used to be a moderator for a very well known trying to conceive forum ;) took us near 2 years to have T. There probably isn't much i don't know about the subject! Katt- did u know every year clearblue put out a doodah for testers for their fertility monitor? U kinda have to keep ur eyes peeled for it, but we conceived in our second month. Also, i am sure there is. Thing that happens when u lose weight that aids fertility. My sister has pcos, lost 2 stone and fell pregnant after 18 yrs trying. It does happen. I probably know too much knowing my luck come to think about it, i still have old friends telling me their sexual habits 2 years later!lol

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Well, I had a small op two years ago which found I had endometriosis and a blocked tube - they didn't unblock it lol just woke me up with the results, my womb also tips the wrong way or something so all 3 things plus weight will be why nothing has happened thus far but Ihave not been told I can't have kids - just it will be difficult. Oh that and I hate hospitals and pain and anything scary lol I had 5 years of having to be prodded and poked for a cervical cancer scare and the ulcerative colitis tests are pretty invasive too - so maybe when I recover from all that lol I will go and see what can be done! (Thinks to herself why can't the men have it harder?!?) :D

Retroverted uterus by any chance? And yes blockages can lessen the chances, endometriosis can add to the complication there but believe me nothing is impossible. I totally believe that. When my sis was a teenager she had burst appendix which badly scarred her tubes and damaged something to do with her womb. She didn't realise she was pregnant with my demon nephew till she was 28 weeks gone. Point being, never ever give up, if it's going to happen it will happen when u least expect it. A little bit of baby dust works wonders u know ;)

LOL knowing my luck I will get to target and then get caught just as I am looking good!! LOL I guess the weight gain is worth it though ;)

Well, I had a small op two years ago which found I had endometriosis and a blocked tube - they didn't unblock it lol just woke me up with the results, my womb also tips the wrong way or something so all 3 things plus weight will be why nothing has happened thus far but Ihave not been told I can't have kids - just it will be difficult. Oh that and I hate hospitals and pain and anything scary lol I had 5 years of having to be prodded and poked for a cervical cancer scare and the ulcerative colitis tests are pretty invasive too - so maybe when I recover from all that lol I will go and see what can be done! (Thinks to herself why can't the men have it harder?!?) :D

You're starting to spook me now - I have a wonky womb too. Was having a lot of shooting pains a few years ago so had to go for an ultrasound so after 5 gallons of water and a close call when they kept me waiting too long they decided that they couldn't tell anything cause they couldn't actually see much anyway cause it was all tilted the wrong way!!! Never did get to the bottom of the pains but they eased up a lot by themselves. :)

LOL it was because I was having pains they found I had endomertriosis and yeah I had to have a scan too - not much fun and they also couldn't see anything much - hence the small op. They had a good look around and although they didn't 'fix' me whatever they did made the pains go :) LOL we would probably all be okay for a scan now with all the water we are drinking!!

Loss in lbs

Tinkerbellarella 12
Daisyday 11
Motherof2 6
Willow01 12
Katt 5
A thinner me 10
Quirky Candy 4
Lauryn 10

70lbs total so far = an Irish Setter :)

Hello to the new starters, hope you are getting on well with exante.

Congratulations on the losses Lauryn and Quirky Candy. :woohoo:

Don't be disappointed at -4lb QC, a loss is a loss. And if it is TOTM you will probably be retaining fluid and this will have an affect. xxx

Hope everyone has had a great day. I've been 100% TS today but feeling hungry. I am absolutely knackered too, really busy day at work and just want to get in to bed now. God, I really do live an adventurous life!

Just finished work after a 10hr shift, hungry but been good and 3 guys sit next to me on the train and whip out the Burger King!!! The smell!!! May have to kill them! Lol!

Katt & Willow - you sure you're not both the same person!? ;) or long lost twins lol!

Thanks a thinner me! And loving the combined weight loss comparison! 70lbs, that's amazing! Well done everyone! x

willow01 said:
Just finished work after a 10hr shift, hungry but been good and 3 guys sit next to me on the train and whip out the Burger King!!! The smell!!! May have to kill them! Lol!

Oh no!!! God you have some strength woman, I think if that was me I'd if probably ripped all 3 BK meals off them and devoured (inhaled, more likely!) it all within seconds! x

It's awful when you're still in the initial phases craving food, and people have some beside you!!

I've had an ok day today, back on track, and not too hungry. Will weigh in properly next Thu to see how much I've lost. Hoping by then to be roughly not obese!

V

Just checking in before bed. Had 4 packs today but could still happily eat a horse. Something is not right there. Pee sticks still brown which is not on the colour chart. Taken me melatonin now so should be asleep soon. Fingers crossed for a scales shift in the morning.

Even on 4 packs, it's still only around 805 calories, your brain's probably just trying to draw your attention to it. It'll get used to it soon. Don't worry about the ketostix, they are notoriously unreliable.

V

Just annoyed as i knew i had gotten into ketosis, had a special foo yung, chicken
And mushrooms and a few prawn crackers and now 4 days later still not back! Gah. So pee'd at myself. Won't be doing that again in a hurry!

Just annoyed as i knew i had gotten into ketosis, had a special foo yung, chicken
And mushrooms and a few prawn crackers and now 4 days later still not back! Gah. So pee'd at myself. Won't be doing that again in a hurry!

Ah, I keep mock gluten in the house (a high protein, low carb food that I really like) just in case I stray. I find it helps to have emergency foods somewhere around that won't throw me out of ketosis

Mock gluten?

The only thingS i have in me freezer i could have are king prawns and spinach. I very nearly had some earlier!

Back