Total Solution August starters?

Morning everyone, I am on day 2 of my exante diet and all seems to be going well so far. I hope you don't mind me joining as a later August starter.
Congratulations, to everyone you all seem to be doing really well and a great support network as well.
Atticdieter.

Day 3 for me today and im in ketosis yipeee was so happy when my stick turned pink, my husband thought i was crazy.
Does anyone else get on their scales far too often i have been on the first thing every morning since starting this i often want to get them out at night but have to stop myself im getting obsessed, roll on tuesday when i will do my first official weeks loss xxx

I haven't 'wee'd on a stick' yet, but soon might :D

I have promised myself that I won't weigh every day. Instead, I will keep rigidly to a weekly weigh-in, so as not to get hopes up/hopes dashed in between times! :p

Hi and welcome atticdieter we are a lovely little group join in whenever your ready, c'mon girls everyone is on the downside today chin up maybe the old scales should be put away till official WI it's amazing how the numbers on the scales can change your mood chin up guys ((( big hugs ))) xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi and welcome atticdieter we are a lovely little group join in whenever your ready, c'mon girls everyone is on the downside today chin up maybe the old scales should be put away till official WI it's amazing how the numbers on the scales can change your mood chin up guys ((( big hugs ))) xxx

You're so right - I did tell myself not to weigh this morning and yet I still did, then wished I hadn't!!! It's much more dramatic too when you only weigh once a week! Not going to touch my scales until monday morning now! ;) Hope TOTM doesn't affect things too much!

Atticdieter - welcome! We are a slightly bonkers bunch but very supportive of each other which is great is you slip up or feel that you might! :D
Sswass - As you'll see from my post today, it is possible to weigh too often, ruined my whole mood this morning because I hadn't lost as much as I'd hoped and yet it wasn't like I haven't still lost this week so totally unreasonable. I don't recommend it! Lol!
Scanbran - the feeling will pass, especially if you're lucky enough when you hit ketosis and the hunger disappears altogether. :) Unfortunately I still feel pretty hungry most of the time but I seem to be the minority so yo can look forward to no more hunger!

So.... The operation has been moved. From the 28th september to the 24th august. Eeeeek! Anyone know if i can request low carb meals? As i'm in over night

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Best to ring the ward Hun and see is it a major op? Xx

charlie's~mummy said:

Hmmm you're right, but I think I'm actually addicted to weighing myself daily :D lol!

charlie's~mummy said:
Best to ring the ward Hun and see is it a major op? Xx

Well it's open surgery to repair the hernia that is about the size of a babies head!

Well it's open surgery to repair the hernia that is about the size of a babies head!

Ouch! We'll all be thinking of you! On the bright side, it gets it over and done with sooner and you can just get stuck back into this when you're able! :)

The plan is to be back about a week or two later. Need big time research of low carbing thru the rest period. I heal quickly though, muggins here (grotty old cow from the anestetic) was up walking around demanding my drains out after 6 hours after the boys were born by section, and i was driving 10 days later. So i expect to be fine. It doesn't hurt it's just annoying and gurgles and squishes. Proper minging!

Sorry but i forgot to say hi to the newbies! So hi *waves*

I have managed to make a vanilla pack last all day so far, made it up with 400mls of water And using in place of milk in coffee. Got loads left!

Wow open surgery you will be sore after so make sure you've got help around the house when I had my gall bladder out I was off work for 2 weeks then told no lifting for 6 weeks but as you say you heal quite quickly just don't overdo it missy or you'll have all us to answer to ;-) xx

Muwah ha ha i'll be annoying u all as soon as they hand me back my iphone!lol

So had my banana shake about 11 but just had to sit down to half a pack cos me got the shakes :-( feel fine in myself not hungry or anything just blood sugar may be low will this go eventually? Xx

Tinkerbellarella said:
Muwah ha ha i'll be annoying u all as soon as they hand me back my iphone!lol

Wouldn't have it any other way! ;-) x

charlie's~mummy said:
So had my banana shake about 11 but just had to sit down to half a pack cos me got the shakes :-( feel fine in myself not hungry or anything just blood sugar may be low will this go eventually? Xx

I should imagine it will go in the end, usually blood pressure drop or something isn't it? I near passed out the other day as i stood up too quick, so just be mindful of that too poppet.x

*hugs* we will be thinking of you tink and missing your posts!! So you had better get back to us soon as you can!

Hi to all the new starters, atticdieter, glad you found us :D

Now, to all those of you feeling down because you have not lost much this week - you all had huge losses last week and if you look at the stats of most people if they have a huge loss they have a much smaller one the week after - probably the body holding on to as much as it can :( but when you think exante says a stone a month and you lost that in week one, keep positive the weight is and will still come off AND STOP WEIGHING EVERY DAY!!!!! There you have now been told! lol I know it is tempting but as you are finding out - it can leave you in a really crappy mood if you don't see a good result and that can then lead to giving up so come on girls and boys be strong and hide those scales!

Okay day 12 and had a banana shake so far and sat here trying to drink the first lot of water - finding the drinking lots is getting harder and harder but needs to be done I guess :(

Hope you all have a good day ;)

Wow! Well that's us told! Lol! Very right though - was just frustrating after such a big loss but you're right (I'll deny I said that!!), it makes sense! ;)

Just had my first Asda bar - yummy!! Crispy & chocolately and pretty big!:D

Scanbran - the feeling will pass, especially if you're lucky enough when you hit ketosis and the hunger disappears altogether. :) Unfortunately I still feel pretty hungry most of the time but I seem to be the minority so yo can look forward to no more hunger!

Thanks for that - good to know ;)

Back