Total Solution August starters?

Just had my first Asda bar - yummy!! Crispy & chocolately and pretty big!:D

Had one yesterday and was mightily impressed!

More chocolately and more filling that the Exante choc orange one IMO :cool:

Totally random but does anyone else's Tongue feel furry? Maybe cos I havnt eaten anything for a few days but it feels like I've got a coating on it even after brushing xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Scanbran said:
What a cool idea!

I am used to using lots of coffee to make me feel full, and using this method really makes sense!

Ur welcome ;) it is sat in my fridge in my shaker being used as needed :) not bad really. Not bad at all :)

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

charlie's~mummy said:
Totally random but does anyone else's Tongue feel furry? Maybe cos I havnt eaten anything for a few days but it feels like I've got a coating on it even after brushing xx

You've been at those badgers nuts i bet... Furry tongue and all.....lol

Driving meself a bit
Mental now. Can't find those berry fudge bl bars. :/ asda, no, tesco, no, morrisons? No. Gonna tell sy we need to be getting
A look round plymouth.

Tinkerbellarella said:

Pmsl I just near choked on my water xx

Wow! Well that's us told! Lol! Very right though - was just frustrating after such a big loss but you're right (I'll deny I said that!!), it makes sense! ;)

Just had my first Asda bar - yummy!! Crispy & chocolately and pretty big!:D

LMAO I may have to print that out :p

Tink I think you have a badgers nuts obsession - not sure what can be done about it :confused: maybe you need a day alone with a badger to get it out of your system? :D Perhaps it is the lack of food getting to you lol

Hiya everyone and newbies.

Have to say I am the same as a lot who are posting today - weight has not shifted for a few days now. Maybe this is to be expected in week two. Struggling now with not eating anything, considering moving from TS on to WS. I have so many social things coming up that are going to involve food so I think WS maybe more workable for me.

Kel - no, tongue not furry lol x

Tink - Hope all goes well with the op. You'll be back on it as soon as you can. Most important thing is your health. x

Lauryn - an hour of Zumba :eek: x

LMFAO!!! All the customers in here are now looking at me as if I'm a bit 'odd' as I just exploded into laughter when sitting by myself!!!! :D

It's normal for week 2 to be a low loss or a stall as the first week loss is usually excessive due to initial water loss, and also because the body's rebelling a bit - if you stick with it through week 2, week 3 should be more like a sign of what future losses will be like. Hang on in everyone :) xx

LMAO I may have to print that out :p

Tink I think you have a badgers nuts obsession - not sure what can be done about it :confused: maybe you need a day alone with a badger to get it out of your system? :D Perhaps it is the lack of food getting to you lol

LOL! (again!!!) You lot trying to get me sacked.....or commited to the nuthouse?? ;)

hi everyone hope you dont mind me joining, katt sent me the link as i started exante today and i need all the help and advice possible lol xx

hi everyone hope you dont mind me joining, katt sent me the link as i started exante today and i need all the help and advice possible lol xx

Welcome!! You're in the right place.....we all need a little 'help' here! Lol!

lastdiet4me said:

Hiya Hunni welcome to our lovely little thread and good luck we're a nice Lot so join in when your ready xx

Thanks to everyone for their welcomes and words of advice. I hope I can lose as much as lots of you seem to have done in your first weeks.
I also agree with everyone's temptation to weigh themselves all the time, I have avoided so far, but everytime I go in the bathroom I am tempted to get on the scales. Hopefully I can survive until after the weekend before I weigh myself.

Atticdieter.

willow01 said:

Hmmm. Yes. Willow wants me to go play with a badger :O

willow01 said:

Hahahaha!! That tickled me :D

Welcome lastdiet!

Sooooo I've learnt that BL bars (well, I've only had choc mint fudge) really give me wind lol!

Back