Total Solution August starters?

Hmmm. Yes. Willow wants me to go play with a badger :O

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)
Hey!! :p I know we're similar but I think you'll find that it was Katt that sugested you needed some badger time! Lol!

ok ill ask about which scales i should buy here as nobody replied to my post in the main section :( thats twice ive posted there and got iggyed i think ill just post in here ..lol so anyway i really need to buy some new scales preferably ones that will give me a big whopping weight loss each week lol no seriously i really need some so do any of you have a preference? xx

willow01 said:
Hey!! :p I know we're similar but I think you'll find that it was Katt that sugested you needed some badger time! Lol!

Ooopsie! XD

ok ill ask about which scales i should buy here as nobody replied to my post in the main section :( thats twice ive posted there and got iggyed i think ill just post in here ..lol so anyway i really need to buy some new scales preferably ones that will give me a big whopping weight loss each week lol no seriously i really need some so do any of you have a preference? xx

Hey! You'll certainly never get ignored on here! Lol! I have no preference on scales - i just have some bog standard digital scales! Hopefully someone else might be more help!

lastdiet4me said:

I just bought some from amazon, I got electric as they are usually more accurate

hi everyone hope you dont mind me joining, katt sent me the link as i started exante today and i need all the help and advice possible lol xx

Glad you found us :D - watch out for Tink though...she is a little bit too fond of wildlife :rolleyes:

Yep, I think a little alone time, candle light, nice music...things could work out - watch out though don't think Badgers nuts are allowed on the Exante diet :confused:

Katt said:
This is the nuthouse!!!

Roflmao!

Katt said:
Yep, I think a little alone time, candle light, nice music...things could work out - watch out though don't think Badgers nuts are allowed on the Exante diet :confused:

Omg i think i'm gonna be sick! U do realise not only do i have a severe pet hair allergy but i did have a pet once upon a time. It peed behind my tv so it got un underhand swing (gently) out the back door. Okay so i forgot about the kids paddling pool and it was rather unimpressed at landing in it at 6am one morning.... Never did come back. Wonder why?!

Good morning all :) how is everyone this morning?

I'm hoping to go out today with my mummy as I need to buy a new handbag for a wedding next weekend x

Ohhh kellyshines new handbag, my favourite kind of shopping. Not been on this thread before I don't think but I started at the beginning of August.

Lost 8lbs so far not sure if that's ok since my OH has lost 13lbs in the same time and he has less to lose!!! So annoying. We have a mini competition between us going on at the moment lol!!!

Enjoy your shopping and hope you have a fab time with your mummy xxx

First timer on the exante total soluntion diet plan

Hi, I just started the exante total solution diet... 3 days ago. Starting weight 6st.1lbs and as my height is 5ft.4in. I guess I have some way to go before I'm in the weight range for my height. Haven't got a specific weight in mind yet, but need to drop at least 6st so am taking it day by day..... So would to chat with those who are on the plan as well...

Ohhh kellyshines new handbag, my favourite kind of shopping. Not been on this thread before I don't think but I started at the beginning of August.

Lost 8lbs so far not sure if that's ok since my OH has lost 13lbs in the same time and he has less to lose!!! So annoying. We have a mini competition between us going on at the moment lol!!!

hello and well done to you and your hubby i bet its great to have someone to do the diet with :)

Thank you Rachie and happy saturday x

Ajoy said:
Hi, I just started the exante total solution diet... 3 days ago. Starting weight 6st.1lbs and as my height is 5ft.4in. I guess I have some way to go before I'm in the weight range for my height. Haven't got a specific weight in mind yet, but need to drop at least 6st so am taking it day by day..... So would to chat with those who are on the plan as well...

Hiya and welcome! Was the weight a typo? Not sure 1lb is a healthy weight!lol there is often someone around on this thread if u get stuck. Just give someone a holler ;)

RachieB said:

An 8lb loss is excellent! Men i'm sure are just likely to lose more. Sods law :(

Yes it is sods law grrrrrrrrrr....... Welcome Ajoy I presumed it was a typo at 6 stones. That's the weight of one of my legs lol xxx

I just really want to be close to my goal weight by Christmas. I need to up date the Christmas challenge but need my pooter.

Sorry to be rude but dies anyone having difficulty going to the loo. I've not been in nearly a wk!! Sorry tmi I know ;( xx

Kellyshines - Handbag shopping, can I come too?! I love buying handbags! Hope you have a good time.

RachieB - Well done on the 8lb loss. We have a chart on here showing people's weight loss so far and doing a combined total. Do you want to be added to it? Men do seem to lose quicker than women, another thing in life they get easier! ;-)

Morning Tinks :)

Off to Somerset today for the weekend to see SIL's family. Theatre tonight and probably a meal out. Plan to stick to exante for breakfast and lunch and just have a healthy dinner. SIL did LL so she knows how this diet works so I am sure she will be supportive if I waiver!

Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Back