Total Solution August starters?

Morning everyone :) Well this is the beginning of day 4 for me and it's the weekend so I gotta keep myself busy. Not got a very exciting Saturday planned - just driving home from the boyfriends place and tidying up my place then watching a movie or two later but at least it'll keep me busy. What's everyone else up to today?

Omg i think i'm gonna be sick! U do realise not only do i have a severe pet hair allergy but i did have a pet once upon a time. It peed behind my tv so it got un underhand swing (gently) out the back door. Okay so i forgot about the kids paddling pool and it was rather unimpressed at landing in it at 6am one morning.... Never did come back. Wonder why?!

ROFLMAO!!! Too funny lol :D Guess the badger love affair is over huh?

Rachie good to see you in here ;) and 8lbs is fabtabulous (is that a word?)

Kelly have lots of fun out shopping :D

Ajoy welcome to the group :D as Tink said, there is always someone around in here to chat to.

Ellie I watched loads of films in my first week lol to distract myself - it worked quite well ;) hope you have a good weekend!

Omg i think i'm gonna be sick! U do realise not only do i have a severe pet hair allergy but i did have a pet once upon a time. It peed behind my tv so it got un underhand swing (gently) out the back door. Okay so i forgot about the kids paddling pool and it was rather unimpressed at landing in it at 6am one morning.... Never did come back. Wonder why?!

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Animal cruelty?? I knew it!!!! Lol!

Welcome newbies - nice to see our little group growing! :)
Rachie - 8lb is a great loss, must be hard not to compare to your OH but guys always seem to lose quicker - damn a man's metabolism!!

morning everyone .. day 2 for me and at the moment im feeling ok its just my stomach making badddd noises, i havent had anything yet as im trying to hold off til this afternoon, what time do you all have your shakes and do you make it all up or do you spilt the sachet and have more often during the day? i think im going to split the bars up as it was like eating cardboard yesterday unless that was just the fruit and nut one i had lol i really want this to work, i need something to do to get me through the weekend and hopefully get me into ketosis as quick as possible, soooo glad i have you lot to help me you are all fantastic xx

I have my first shake at around 1-2 bar at around 6-7 and soup at 9-10 and fill up on water, dr pepper and bouillon. I don't split my packs but I know a lot of people do. The bars do get better (well the toffee one does in my opinion lol). I tend to distract myself as much as possible and setting time targets to have packs helps too :)
Hope you have a great weekend!

Okay so if u spend ur day talking to huey and ralph, aka bring sick, how does this affect pack counts? I'm not at all well and nothing is staying down

Hi lastdiet4me :) During the week when working I've been having a shake around 8am, a bar and some coke zero at 1ish, a cup of bouillon when I get home from work around 5.30ish, a can of Dr Pepper Zero in between then shake/soup at around 8pm. I have a constant cup of water at my desk that I sip on every 5/10 mins or so.

This is my first weekend on it, I had the shake at 11.30, I'll have a bar around 3 then a shake or soup around 8/9ish or however long I can wait. Plus all the liquids I can have throughout the day.

I don't split up the bars but I break it up as I'm eating it and a bar takes about an hour to eat.

Hope you have a good day 2!

I have a shake before I go to work, so about 8.30am, then take a bar for my lunch which I try to have in 2 halves, one about 1pm and the other about 3/4pm, then I have soup for my dinner about 7pm. I drink about 3-4litres of water in between (I don't drink anything else & don't like coffee so no using the vanilla with coffee for me!). The bars do get a bit better and I just break tiny bits off at a time so it takes ages to eat and usually read my book or something while I'm eating so I'm not concentrating purely on the taste. The Asda and BL bars are much nicer but I'm trying to just substitute one or two a week for those. :)

Okay so if u spend ur day talking to huey and ralph, aka bring sick, how does this affect pack counts? I'm not at all well and nothing is staying down

Oh no love! I don't know if you should be worrying about such things. Could you manage a little bit of scrambled egg maybe? Won't knock you out of ketosis but will be gentle on your stomach and maybe help settle it? :(

Hope you feel better soon tink :( Willow has a good suggestion with the egg - it might help?

Thanks girls will give it a go if i get off my sofa today. Hate feeling ill :(

Thanks everyone I'm using my iPhone so I hope it works, hope you feel better soon honey must admit it took me a while to work out who Huey and Ralph were lol I'm old remember so takes a while lol I can't be in ketosis yet as I'm boiling but I'm going to get the sticks today hopefully when it turns pink and I know the diets working it'll keep me going, speak soon xx

^^^ huey and ralph are the noises u make when talking to the porcelain throne.... ;)

You feeling any better Tink?

This'll make you feel better Tink......guess where I am? In the middle of a park, listening to the World Pipe Band Championship while the black rain clouds roll in.....surrounded by portaloo's when I've drank 3ltrs water!! Sooo not funny!!

Hello all im back home and all safe from shopping everywhere i look was food... gosh i brought two bags for next weekend.

will decide next week which one i will keep it was nice to get out today ive had a banana shake now followed by green tea.

i keep telling myself not to weigh each morning.. lol

Tink how u feeling now?

im looking forward for Xfactor coming back on tv as saturday tv is rubbish.

how are we all doing so far?

Last edited:
hi everyone, i had a banana shake this morning and actually liked it, really creamy too.. ive also had half of my banana choc bar and am currently enjoying a dr pepper zero while catching up on here, i also liked the bar escpecially only having half of it made it easier to handle, yesterday i hadnt thought about having half and it was actually making me gag trying to get through it all..lol i bought some ketosticks and it turned the first pink in colour so im on my way wahooooo lol i feel really good at the moment and not hungry at all, reading all the posts on this site def helps pass the time and the motivation is brilliant, hope your feeling a bit better now tink xxxx

Must be catching - I now feel rotten and lets just say my first shake of the day left the building abruptly. I feel really ill and miserable :( and am not sure why this is happening - I haven't done anything different???
Although my vanilla shake did taste awful - like fish or something so maybe it was a bad one? I am at mums so I can't even crawl into bed so I am trying to drink lots of water.

Kelly sounds like you had a fun day :D

Must be catching - I now feel rotten and lets just say my first shake of the day left the building abruptly. I feel really ill and miserable :( and am not sure why this is happening - I haven't done anything different???
Although my vanilla shake did taste awful - like fish or something so maybe it was a bad one? I am at mums so I can't even crawl into bed so I am trying to drink lots of water.

Kelly sounds like you had a fun day :D

Not you too Katt! I wonder if you should both email Exante and let them know - if all you're eating etc is their product, they've admitted to a couple of dodgy batches it all seems a bit off to me! I had a dodgy batch chocolate this morning so hopefully I don't keel over next! Lots of water ladies and some eggs if you can! Sending you both big hugs! Xx

Back