Total Solution August starters?

Well done on all the losses guys woohooo!

I can't remember what day I'm on, but that's because I'm terribly hungover! We went to the comedy club, had a smashing time & then decided to go on to a club after where I decided a few glasses of wine & bacardi and coke would be a good idea.

Well, I'm still here to tell the tale but I am rough as a bloody badgers arse (that poor badger again ;) ) got very drunk, very quickly, which resulted in me having a few trips to the toilet and it coming out of both ends quite badly (sorry guys haha!) and then I just continued to drink.

Definitely not weighing myself today or at all until official week 2 WI on Thursday!

Hiya ladies! Well today i feel prettygood now. I went to a fast food establishment and had something before i had a drink, right this next bit i don't get, i got thru 2 bottles of wine, a meal, right.

How the hell am i -2lbs this morning???

But anyhoo it's the boost i was looking for i think coz i am fired up for a week of losses now, tummy is a bit churny but that's going in exante favour :D had one pack ( the banana one, left a wierd taste in my mouth this morning) and i have a vanilla made up to 400ml to use as milk and i may have a soup later. I think the bars need to stay in the cupboard for a few days if possible.

How's everyone today?

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

I'm not sure if you guys are all aware that drinking on VLCD is actually really dangerous, rather than just bad for you, etc. Just in case anyone's interested in reading, there's a sticky on the CD forum: http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-d...ation/26311-dangers-alcohol-when-ketosis.html

I don't risk it personally, but I know some people eat a little bit the day before and the day of drinking to try and come out of ketosis to drink.

Hope this helps, thought it would allow people to make informed decisions either way :)

lauryn said:
Well done on all the losses guys woohooo!

I can't remember what day I'm on, but that's because I'm terribly hungover! We went to the comedy club, had a smashing time & then decided to go on to a club after where I decided a few glasses of wine & bacardi and coke would be a good idea.

Well, I'm still here to tell the tale but I am rough as a bloody badgers arse (that poor badger again ;) ) got very drunk, very quickly, which resulted in me having a few trips to the toilet and it coming out of both ends quite badly (sorry guys haha!) and then I just continued to drink.

Definitely not weighing myself today or at all until official week 2 WI on Thursday!

Hehe we be both in the land of hangovers then! That poor badger though, u as his arse me as his nuts! Haha i bet he wished he never went out last night?!

- The Badger

Holy cow, i feel as rough as two human heads this morning! And talk about chaffage. Crap i am NEVER DRINKING AGAIN.....

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs!!! (updated daily)

Dreamer- i haven't been back in ketosis all week, it's been a bad diet week as i had chinese tuesday (keto ish friendly but still kicked me out) and i have struggled all week so i thought fluff it, have a good night, get out and then get back on it for the next week. Mojo found :D

1st 2lbs lost so far! 11st 11lbs (updated daily)

Dreamer- i haven't been back in ketosis all week, it's been a bad diet week as i had chinese tuesday (keto ish friendly but still kicked me out) and i have struggled all week so i thought fluff it, have a good night, get out and then get back on it for the next week. Mojo found :D

:) Wasn't directed at you, was just in case people didn't know.

Sorry you've been feeling not so great though, and don't worry about being out of ketosis....it sounds like you're all ready to back on 100%. Plus personally, I've found it's easier to get onto ketosis when you're body knows it's coming i.e. when you have had experience of it. Hopefully it works the same for you!

Grrr bloody men! Why is the weekend their time off??? Geez. Not impressed to be running around after everyone whilst he sits on his bum. Might put his xbox 360 on freecycle at this rate. Huff.

Grrr bloody men! Why is the weekend their time off??? Geez. Not impressed to be running around after everyone whilst he sits on his bum. Might put his xbox 360 on freecycle at this rate. Huff.

Haha I'm not that way inclined, but my partner is just as bad - stays in bed till almost afternoon, and is on the iPhone constantly, even if we go out to dinner. Feel like I'm on my own a lot. I couldn't imagine being in that situation with kids! You must be Super-Mum!

Hello everyone well im changing WI day till tomorrow as TOTM as appeared :) im 2 shakes down so far really hungry today but green tea is keeping me strong ha

well done Tink x

Dreamer said:
Haha I'm not that way inclined, but my partner is just as bad - stays in bed till almost afternoon, and is on the iPhone constantly, even if we go out to dinner. Feel like I'm on my own a lot. I couldn't imagine being in that situation with kids! You must be Super-Mum!

I bought him a samsung galaxy s2 recently. Gosh i wish i didn't he is attatched constantly. Well i guess it stops him re arranging his plums constantly....

Hiya kelly, harsh day huh? :( my second pack is made up but with 500ml water yo make milk for me coffee. It's that and dr pepper zero today then i am making a veg soup for later and i'm gonna do it in a saucepan so it'll thicken a bit.

Pic is the water supply for the week btw. Had to share!lol

Attachments

• image-1658174905.jpg
    image-1658174905.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 36
lol look at all of them are they from iceland? im sure they are 2 for £1.. i just need to get back into K again and until then its the end of the world for me LOL

I bought him a samsung galaxy s2 recently. Gosh i wish i didn't he is attatched constantly. Well i guess it stops him re arranging his plums constantly....

Haha what is it with guys and rearranging themselves! Yeah, I wish there were set no-phone time sometimes. That's fab btw about your 2lbs loss, and your official weigh in day won't be till tomorrow will it?

ooo look at all that water i was just going to ask where thats from as im struggling with normal water and i need to stock up, if we dont drink all the water they tell us to does it slow down the weight loss? ive only had about 2 glasses today so i really need to find something to drink soon apart from dr pepper zero or the bouillon xxx

Hello all, feeling a lot better today and first shake (strawberry) has not had any unwelcome effects on me thus far ;)

Some great losses girls - hope to see a nice drop tomorrow :D

Lauryn and Tink hope you both start to feel better as the day goes on - hope the night out was worth it ;)

hiya guys hope your all well Lauryn an Tink if feel for you both espesh with hangovers hope you recover quickly! everyone who has lost weight well done although i know official wi is tomorrow for most i just cant keep up with all the losses to name you individually so well done!! any new comers we're a lovely group so join in if anyone can help/advise/hug/or just be daft its us
My 1st weigh in is tuesday an i cant wait and a bit of good news i got a letter from the bank saying they are repaying me ppi and a cheque for 1200 quid woop woop so paying debts off and will keep some for when i need some new clothes and have a shopping day YAY hope your all doing good love n hugs kelly xxx

Yeah the water is from iceland, 69p a bottle, it's all either, apple still, strawberry and kiwi still or strawberry and kiwi sparkling. There is dr pepper zero too. I find i can drink more flavoured water than plain

Just had my soup, veg, made in a pan on the old stove, added 1 tsp of bullion to taste and it simply must be put in a bowl and eaten with a teaspoon. Lasts ages!!!

Im gna run 2 i icelamd nw:) tesco apple is nice but silly me ended up accidently gettin lemon & lime. Plus sainsburys strawberry & kiwi sparkling is lovely to have with a bar in the evening. Feels naughty but nicr

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back