Total Solution August starters?

Hey everyone, just bought some savoury water flavouring on fleabay which is golden vegetable. Only it says top brand but not which brand. Anyone have a clue?

1st 2lbs lost so far! 11st 11lbs (updated daily)

Day 5 for me today and if im honest today has been my worst i have really really wanted to eat all day i have not but still battling with my mind over what to do.
i do like the idea of coke zero though might have to treat myself see if that peps me up.
also dont know whether to change from TS to WS but dont know if i can be strick enough yet to stick to certain foods........

Hi sswass

I too could eat everything in sight. Saying that the food I see is on bloody TV ads!!! Why oh why do they show so many on a Sunday afternoon? Talk about brain washing!!!!

Clinging onto my bouillon coke zero and Dr Pepper zero. Had a melt down earlier. I got so angry I was raging!!! Calmed down now but still don't know where it came from. It's too early for TOTM eck!!!!

Hope you pangs have settled down. Emotions are just horribly mind altering xx

kellyshines said:
Tink have u been drinking these waters for a while? with no problem? as i may get one lol

Yep :) hasn't affected losses as far as i know

Day 5 for me today and if im honest today has been my worst i have really really wanted to eat all day i have not but still battling with my mind over what to do.
i do like the idea of coke zero though might have to treat myself see if that peps me up.
also dont know whether to change from TS to WS but dont know if i can be strick enough yet to stick to certain foods........
Push through hun, day four was awful for me and although I still get the odd urge now it does get better after week one and so far I have done 14 days 100%

Yep, there is pretty much food everywhere! :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,
Hope your all having a good day.
Yesterday (day 3) has been the hardest so far for me, but today I feel alot better, apart from a bit of a headache; so hopefully that means I am heading towards ketosis.
Think I have been drinking a bit too much Coke Zero, is there a limit to how much we should drink in a day?
But apart from that feeling good, fingers crossed I am still saying the same in a weeks time, although the inspiration and support from everyone here is great.

Atticdieter

I don't know if there is a limit as such, i can easily drink 2-3 cans of dr pepper zero (now i've found it in cans!) and it seems to be okay. 3 litres a day could be deemed excessive though...

Hi, I'm Sarah and I started exante last wednesday. So far I have found it easier than I anticipated and hopefully some pounds will have dropped when I weigh myself on Wednesday this week. This may sound strange but i actully like the taste of the shakes and soups. Not tried the bars though.

The hardest thing for me is not polishing off the kids leftovers - although thats what got me so fat in the first place think, and also the bordeom eating, stress eating, and automatic stuffing of available biscuits in my mouth when I go into the kitchen.

Being 5ft 11 and a size 18 i feel like a giant heifer, especially as everyone I know is 5ft 6 or under and no bigger than a size 12.

Exercise bike arrives on Wednesday so hoping that will speed the weight loss along.

Good luck to all the August starters!
x

Hiya sarah and welcome! :) i'm not really a shortie as such i'm 5'8 / 5'9 (depending on which doc measures me!lol) and to start with was a good size 22/24 but am a 12 almost getting in a 10 now. This thread gets a lot of traffic so should u need a rant, a yay moment or a general duscussion on badgers then this is the place to do it! :) good luck on ur journey hun.x

Thanks Tink,
Glad to here and I am probably the same about 2 or 3 cans, will just have to drink more water instead.

Hi everyone. I can relate to being 6th and a size 22 and feeling like a complete heifer. I've even had men say I couldn't fit thro a loft hatch whilst in site. The sad thing is when I've looked at the loft hatch, the opening is huge!!! Ouch that really hurts my feeling. However since losing 8lbs I've been wolf whistled ( sorry women lib but its never happened to me before lol!!) and a train conductor said I was very beautiful!! Omg!! However I am still size 22 looking forward to 20 and below lol!!

Do you experience days when your appetite is alive and kicking? Xx

Hi Sarah welcome I think our little group is a bit obsessed with poor badgers and their bits lol good luck with it all were all here for you
Rachie some people can be just downright rude! How dare they make you feel so sad let me at em let me at em an yay for the wolf whistles lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi everyone, I'm starting soon, just ordered the 4 week pack. I've done CD before and lost 4 stone, but have put it all back on over the last 2 years.

Hiya littlelizzie welcome and good luck!! Xxx

Evening all! Were you enjoying the peace from me? Lol! Spent the day at B&Q, rebuilding a chunk of my chimney, stripping wallpaper etc etc
This may be a biggie as I catch up with today's happenings. ;)

sswass - day 4 was a nightmare for me, hunger had kicked in, headache was crippling me but I stuck with it and now 2nd WI due tomorrow and I have been 100% - to the extent I've been on soups, shakes, bars and tap water, nothing else at all!! Some people have found they've needed to up to 4 packs or occasionally add a meal but it's a very individual thing. I think I'm just too stubborn to let it beat me!! :D

RachieB - Your hormones will be all over the place, that's probably why. I've had period pains and breakthrough bleeding on and off for the last week and was a total cow to the OH yesterday! Didn't notice your height before nice to have another tall person! :)

Sarah - welcome to our little group (although you help raise the average so we're not so little height wise any more - think that makes 4 of us around the 6ft mark) - I know what you mean, I'm a size 16/18 and 5ft11 and the first stone I lost, I could barely notice as it's spread over such a large area of me! Lol! It's a good group and there's always someone around if you need advice or just a rant.

Littlelizzy - Welcome!! Ignore any badger comments, we're actually quite animal friendly on here (well maybe except Tink who has previous! Lol!)

Tink & Lauryn - How's the hangovers? Self inflicted so no sympathy at all! ;)

Anyone I've missed - hello and hope you're having a good evening! Roll on the second weigh in tomorrow morning - hope TOTM (sort of!!) hasn't affected things too much..

Phew, I'll be quiet now!! x

Thought it was quietwillow ;-) lol xxx

Hey willow. It is good to have so many tall uns lol!!!!

Charlie I did have to look around to see if the wolf whistling was for some hottie but there was only me!!! it was dark and I was standing under a brolly in torrential rain so maybe his sight was blighted by the water and lack of light lol!!!

I didn't realise that LCD can affect hormones, completely forgot about that one. I was utterly vile to my OH but he puts up with me goodness knows why ;-$. Anyway I am hoping the appetite is quiet tomorrow and lets me work in peace and leaves my hormones asleep.

Speak to you tomorrow

Xxx

Back