Total Solution August starters?

Hangover? I had no hangover. But i did drink 2 bottles of wine to meself. I did feel the need to give the badger his nuts back at about mid day....;)

1st 2lbs lost so far! 11st 11lbs (updated daily)

HONK!!!!

For the 100% day. I made it, on 3 packs. I am well happy. Although my bladder can now hold a good 2 litres!eeek!

Hangover? I had no hangover. But i did drink 2 bottles of wine to meself. I did feel the need to give the badger his nuts back at about mid day....;)

Hey Tink! I'm sure the badger was very grateful! Lol!
Glad to hear you had a good day today & well done on getting back on track after a wee tipple last night! Roll on WI! :D

Back on after a week of failing miserably! Pretty chuffed, ketosis within about 2-3 more days i'd say. Just wanna sleep now. Tiggered out.

Night all, wi
In the morning. I pray for a loss

Hi, I'm Sarah and I started exante last wednesday. So far I have found it easier than I anticipated and hopefully some pounds will have dropped when I weigh myself on Wednesday this week. This may sound strange but i actully like the taste of the shakes and soups. Not tried the bars though.

The hardest thing for me is not polishing off the kids leftovers - although thats what got me so fat in the first place think, and also the bordeom eating, stress eating, and automatic stuffing of available biscuits in my mouth when I go into the kitchen.

Being 5ft 11 and a size 18 i feel like a giant heifer, especially as everyone I know is 5ft 6 or under and no bigger than a size 12.

Exercise bike arrives on Wednesday so hoping that will speed the weight loss along.

Good luck to all the August starters!
x

Welcome to the group hun and good luck! I sooooooooo know the feeling also being the same height and dress size 16-18 - I get called a 'big girl' or 'sturdy' or some other such flattering (not!!) comment! I have done most of my life so I am a changing things!!

Hello all!
Have been reading thru this thread and I would like to join you as an August starter please! :)
Currently got my head in gear for a fresh start tmw after a couple of falsies the last 3 weeks... (just did a confession thread!)... and keen to get stuck in!

5 foot 8 and about 12.5 stone i think but will no doubt be gutted as I WI for day one tmw.. will update stats then officially and also update my siggie etc as thats all out of date too!

Look forward to talking with you all
xxx

LOL Willow it was quiet without you :p

Yay! for the wolf whistle Rachie!! WTG you lol :D

Tink congrats on your 100% day, good to see you back on track and leaving the badgers alone :p

Well 14 days at 100% so looking forward to seeing if I get a nice loss tomorrow :D although it may have to be tuesday as I am stuck at mums and my wii fit is at home :p

Welcome and good luck Donna and Lizzy :D

Official wi :( 12st 2lbs.

I don't get it. Well. I do. But i was 11st 11lbs yesterday. Now i am way heavier. Sorry ladies. Knew it had been a bad week but gosh i need to really pull my finger out now.

Been here almost a week and realised I haven't joined the August Starters yet!....How very naughty of me.....

Hello to all the August starters and oodles of good luck!

So I started on 9th August and so far so good....6 days at 100%, so looking for a lovely loss on the scales tommorrow morning.

Hiya helen! Welcome :D in case u haven't read the thread we are ever so slightly loopy here, but it's a lovely group of people, be prepared to snort coffee at least once on ur journey!hehe and well done on 6 days at 100%! go you!!!

11lbs lost so far! 12st 2lbs (updated daily)

Welcome Donna And Helen :)

Morning everyone :) well I'm so fed up already lol TOTM is so different now I'm on exante.. So much pain and a hard tummy. I'm sure it will get better. On a happier note
Week 1's weigh in I'm 8 lbs down yay :)
So happy with my efforts as this first week was hard for me.!!
Anyway hope everyone is still working hard to achieve their goals :) :) VLCD's are the best.
Tink your scales will catch up hon honestly how much water did u have yesterday? Did u do anything differently at all?
Stay strong hon xx

good morning everyone, people just dont realise how hurtful some comments are even if they are said in jest! hope everyones feeling good today i had the worst night possible and had to go to bed and it wasnt even because i was hungry, every part of my body was hurting that much it was making me feel so ill, and dont laugh even my teeth were hurting, i took nurofen and laid in bed watching tv with OH and at the moment feel ok this morning (thank god), i was feeling so good yesterday right up until about 9, maybe i had my last shake to early and was hungry but just didnt feel it, oh well its another day today and im still feeling positive, tink thats a shame about the gain but you have done really well so far, you can do it hun, good luck to everyone weighing today xxxxxx

kellyshines said:
Welcome Donna And Helen :)

Morning everyone :) well I'm so fed up already lol TOTM is so different now I'm on exante.. So much pain and a hard tummy. I'm sure it will get better. On a happier note
Week 1's weigh in I'm 8 lbs down yay :)
So happy with my efforts as this first week was hard for me.!!
Anyway hope everyone is still working hard to achieve their goals :) :) VLCD's are the best.
Tink your scales will catch up hon honestly how much water did u have yesterday? Did u do anything differently at all?
Stay strong hon xx

It's my own fault hun, i had food and drink saturday it's delayed reaction that i was not expecting. Had 3 litres of fluids yesterday, had to go pick my brothers car up last night, and a 45 min drive with a bladder so full it hurt was not funny! Got into some services and my god did not stop peeing for about 3 mins. It will catch up i know that. Moral is not to take anything for granted! As i thought i got away with a night off and it bit my bum ( darn badger!) on wi day. Next week will be ace. I warn everyone i will be a nervous old bag this week, already had my op cancelled once, now brought forward and i won't rest till i'm on that table. Should fit in my 12's better after too :)

Well done on the 8lb loss hun! That's amazing!!! And poo to totm, hope u manage to chillax today petal.x

lastdiet4me said:
good morning everyone, people just dont realise how hurtful some comments are even if they are said in jest! hope everyones feeling good today i had the worst night possible and had to go to bed and it wasnt even because i was hungry, every part of my body was hurting that much it was making me feel so ill, and dont laugh even my teeth were hurting, i took nurofen and laid in bed watching tv with OH and at the moment feel ok this morning (thank god), i was feeling so good yesterday right up until about 9, maybe i had my last shake to early and was hungry but just didnt feel it, oh well its another day today and im still feeling positive, tink thats a shame about the gain but you have done really well so far, you can do it hun, good luck to everyone weighing today xxxxxx

Hiya hun, sorry to hear u had a crappy night yesterday, ((((hugs)))) i hope today is better for you hun, thinking of adding some wii fitting in today trying to shift a bit of my backside! I do have the stairway arpet to finish cleaning too. I started yesterday and have to finish, as i have 6 steps that look minging in comparison!

thanks hun xx oh i remember cleaning a little bit of something on the kitchen wall once and omg before i knew it id done the whole kitchen and went right out into the hallway, didnt realise how grubby the wall was til id cleaned a little area ..never did that in a hurry again..lol good luck with it hun you will be fine xx

Morning everyone and welcome to the new starters.

Bit peed off with myself this morning cos I got on the scales yet again and I have been the same for 3 days running, I'm gonna put the scales in the car til weigh in day.

Two lessons learned yesterday. Don't drink two very large glasses of coke zero just before bed - I was wired, had to get up and have some Chammomile tea and watch telly for a bit, it was 3oclock before I went back to bed and slept. And of course my husband woke me up with a cuppa at 8am bless him.

Second is not to drink them chocolate shakes from that dodgy batch. Cant be 100% sure that was the cause but I was thinking about taking some dulcolax before I drank it - but the blockage was cleared big style shortly after and my tummys been gurgling away ever since, not pleasant. Could have been the coke to blame for that too I suppose as it's the first I've had since I started the diet.

Morning all! Had to wait to get to work to get online as my phone didn't want to play this morning!

Another 5lbs off so fairly happy with that :D - another 2 weeks like that and I will have lost 2 stone in time for my holiday!! Hmm, except I don't have quite 2 weeks - better get stuck into some more DIY this week and get those calories shifting!

Tink, you'll probably find you have a good week this week as your body has had that little taste of food - either way, you've done well to get back on track so quickly, if I eat it usually sets off a chain reaction of scoffing! :)

Donna & Helen - welcome to the bonkers bunch, a very supportive, encouraging, if slightly crazy wee group! ;)

Kelly - well done on 8lbs down love, a great first week!! :D

Lastdiet4me - hope you're feeling a little better today!

Busy wee day today so hopefully that'll keep my mind off food! Lol! :D

Back