Total Solution August starters?

Well week 1 weigh in for me this morn and omg I can't believe it 12lbs off!! Never imagined that was possible I'm so happy even my clothes feel do much better , I've found week 1 ok yesterday was a real test 2yr olds party with loads of yummy party food and cake and people saying oh a wee bit of cake won't hurt( why do people do that!!) but I stuck to coke zero and it actually was fine came home n had a shake

Here's to week 2 , I've jst had a read back through the last few pages and everyone is doing so well

Have a good day everyone xxx

Well week 1 weigh in for me this morn and omg I can't believe it 12lbs off!! Never imagined that was possible I'm so happy even my clothes feel do much better , I've found week 1 ok yesterday was a real test 2yr olds party with loads of yummy party food and cake and people saying oh a wee bit of cake won't hurt( why do people do that!!) but I stuck to coke zero and it actually was fine came home n had a shake

Here's to week 2 , I've jst had a read back through the last few pages and everyone is doing so well

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hey Shellbell! Brilliant loss - well done! And well done for resisting the temptation at the kids party - I hate when people do the 'just a little bit won't hurt' thing, drives me crazy, don't they realise that just a little bit could lead to a whole day's feeding frenzy for me. Lol!

Hey lovely people! Sorry I've been awol for a bit (except slightly hungover post yesterday hehe), have been a busy bee!

Well still a little worse for wear (Dreamer - I'd already read that thread hun, but had decided to drink anyway :D ) still had a great night though, and was 100% TS, except for the alcohol, and have lost .5lb taking my total to 12lbs so far. Not too bad, I was expecting a gain! Going to try my hardest not to weigh now until my actual WI on Thurs!

Hello all to the newcomers & starters, and the very best of luck :)

Tink - Sorry to hear you've had a gain, but you'll shift it again don't worry... hurry back ketosis :)

willow - What a fab loss hun, well done you!!

We have got some rather tall ladies in this group, don't we!? I'm the same as Tink I think (5,7'' maybe 8''). I propose once we all shift this weight we consider getting work as fashion models :D haha!

Day 12 for me and feeling good (except the hangover fog still lurking!) not feeling hungry or anything though so not sure if I'm out of k or not x

Morning everyone and welcome to the new starters.

Bit peed off with myself this morning cos I got on the scales yet again and I have been the same for 3 days running, I'm gonna put the scales in the car til weigh in day.

Two lessons learned yesterday. Don't drink two very large glasses of coke zero just before bed - I was wired, had to get up and have some Chammomile tea and watch telly for a bit, it was 3oclock before I went back to bed and slept. And of course my husband woke me up with a cuppa at 8am bless him.

Second is not to drink them chocolate shakes from that dodgy batch. Cant be 100% sure that was the cause but I was thinking about taking some dulcolax before I drank it - but the blockage was cleared big style shortly after and my tummys been gurgling away ever since, not pleasant. Could have been the coke to blame for that too I suppose as it's the first I've had since I started the diet.

I had the exact same thing with a vanilla shake the other day - have not had one since!!

Willow well done on another fab loss and Tink it will soon fall back off you so don't let it get to you - I can't weigh myself until tomoz because I won't get a proper reading :( as I am at mums!

Shellbell fab loss well done hun xx

Hi everyone, well done to everyone u have all had a fab weight loss! Tink just get back to 100% and sure u will lose the gain soon :) wi week 2 is 5lbs off bringing my loss to 16 lbs, really chuffed with loss as it's totm and looking forward to another week :) would love to know what the total weight loss is to date!!

Aww love u ladies! Some fab losses coming in today for you all, really inspiring! Of course it is coming off again, i just got complacent i think. Been on a sewing mission and finally got Oakley's hoodie all sewn up :) makes a quick easy change from knitting mind! On to the next one now which is for mr t. This'll be fun!

11lbs lost so far! 12st 2lbs (updated daily)

Hello there folks....

I have had a quick look at the list on the `what you can drink` thread, but don't see mention of any squash on it.....does anyone know if squash of any sort is allowed?

Hello there folks....

I have had a quick look at the list on the `what you can drink` thread, but don't see mention of any squash on it.....does anyone know if squash of any sort is allowed?

I don't think so hun... I think majority (or all) of squashes have sugar in them, those with sweeteners will still have fruit's naturally occuring sugars which will knock you out of (or not help you get into) ketosis (I THINK!!) x

Hi everyone, well done to everyone u have all had a fab weight loss! Tink just get back to 100% and sure u will lose the gain soon :) wi week 2 is 5lbs off bringing my loss to 16 lbs, really chuffed with loss as it's totm and looking forward to another week :) would love to know what the total weight loss is to date!!

Well done! Not sure who was totalling our losses, can't remember now - will need to have a scan back through (when I'm not supposed to be working! Lol!) I was the same as my TOTM has been on and off all week, although 2 weeks early so I may need to put up with it all again properly in a week!

Katt - that's cheating, sneaking a wee extra day out of it!! Lol!

Hmm! Think I may be a little too old to be a super model but would settle for the body of one - shame the first thing to disappear is my boobs!! :(

Yep... my boobs are always the first to go!

I told the OH that I was going to finally lose the weight and his first reaction was 'but you'll lose the girls' - suppose it would've been worse if he'd said 'about time' or something. The next day he came back to me and said 'If I was to pay for a boob job for you, would you have it?' - wasn't sure how to take it but said if I made my target weight then I'd seriously consider it! Lol!

Hello there folks....

anything with fruit flavour is a big no no because 99% of fruit juices have citric acid in them, which has a high possiblity of kicking one out of keto.

Lellylion said:
Hello there folks....

Yes there is one, but i would limit it's use. Tesco high juice something and pommegrante i have some in my fridge. No citric acid but the carbs seem a bit high.x

Look what i've been doing, (for those i don't have on facebook) i made mr T a jumper :)

Attachments

• image-1651457539.jpg
    image-1651457539.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 31
Yes there is one, but i would limit it's use. Tesco high juice something and pommegrante i have some in my fridge. No citric acid but the carbs seem a bit high.x

That the flavour I like!.....Apple Raspberry and Pomegranate....

I may limit it to a treat on Sunday's then!....

Yay

Just make sure it is the no added sugar one too.x

Hi
I'm Ju, I started Exante on Thursday so am in my 5th day now. Got into Ketosis on day 3, and I'm really pleased I don't feel hungry as I usually eat like a pig. especially because I was doing the Slimming World plan where the more you eat the more you lose. I just wasn't eating the corect things. But I did lose 3 1/2 stone:D, then put on 1 1/2 :cry:DOH!

Hi
I'm Ju, I started Exante on Thursday so am in my 5th day now. Got into Ketosis on day 3, and I'm really pleased I don't feel hungry as I usually eat like a pig. especially because I was doing the Slimming World plan where the more you eat the more you lose. I just wasn't eating the corect things. But I did lose 3 1/2 stone:D, then put on 1 1/2 :cry:DOH!

Hi Ju, I started Exante on Thursday too, after doing SW for ages, losing 5st and putting back on almost 2st (small world, eh? :D).
Good luck with it - I'm finding it moderately difficult, with a lot of temptation just now but no real hunger (just cravings).
So far in four days I'm looking at about 6bs off, so it's working alright :cool:

Back