Total Solution August starters?

:p Well we all need an extra week to keep up with you!!!

Hee! Hee! Need to keep you all on your toes! You'll have a good one tomorrow - look forward to hearing how it goes! :)

Scanbran - well done, that's pretty good for your first half week, imagine what you can do in a whole week! :D

Hi
I'm Ju, I started Exante on Thursday so am in my 5th day now. Got into Ketosis on day 3, and I'm really pleased I don't feel hungry as I usually eat like a pig. especially because I was doing the Slimming World plan where the more you eat the more you lose. I just wasn't eating the corect things. But I did lose 3 1/2 stone:D, then put on 1 1/2 :cry:DOH!

Hi Ju, welcome to our merry little bunch! :D

well done you loosers!! ive got my weigh in in the morning cant wait!! xx

Hi hope everyone is well today,

I also started on Exante on Thursday, although I have avoided weighing myself so far. Can't wait to see what the lose is on Thursday and looking at how well everyone else is doing it should be a good start.

Atticdieter

willow01 said:
I told the OH that I was going to finally lose the weight and his first reaction was 'but you'll lose the girls' - suppose it would've been worse if he'd said 'about time' or something. The next day he came back to me and said 'If I was to pay for a boob job for you, would you have it?' - wasn't sure how to take it but said if I made my target weight then I'd seriously consider it! Lol!

Hehehe awww bless him! My fella seemed a bit gutted when I told him my boobs would get a lot smaller once the weight dropped off too - no offer a boob job though, you lucky sod :D hehe!! x

Welcome Ju, good luck!

well my boobs never go and it is not as good as it sounds they weigh a ton lol but will keep hubby happy :p

Mine go first yo yoing = cocker spaniels ears lol xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hehehe awww bless him! My fella seemed a bit gutted when I told him my boobs would get a lot smaller once the weight dropped off too - no offer a boob job though, you lucky sod :D hehe!! x

I know, wee pet! Lol! well just mention my offer and maybe he'll start saving too! :D

Mine go first yo yoing = cocker spaniels ears lol xx

At least cocker spaniels are cute?? Lol!

Katt - guess that shows that there's minuses to both options, know with option the OH would pick though, I'd have back ache and he'd have a smile on his face!! :D

I went for a fitting once in evans and the woman told me she couldn't figure my size out because it didn't exist lmao

What??? Katt, that's so funny - makes you very unique obviously! :D How can it not exist?

Because she was bloody stupid??? I have a small back so I think it confused her lol

Because she was bloody stupid??? I have a small back so I think it confused her lol

Ha! Ha! Funny! You make me laugh! :)

:D what can I say? I am a little bit mad :p

Just reporting in for mt week 1 weigh in!......

Wait for it...........................................................................

8lbs gone!!!!! :clap:

Week one WI and -12 woop xx

Well done lellylion xx

Back