Total Solution August starters?

Yay for the losses ladies! Bad night with Taliesin who has been possessed by damien. Grrrr he has not slept yet! He has screamed most of the night for.....

Dora the explorer! Little monkey even nicked my iphone to see if i had dora on it.

Anyhoo in zombie mode. So. Pee, check ketostix wi and come squeal back at you

11lbs lost so far! 12st 2lbs (updated daily)

No ketosis but a -3lb loss :D

Wow, fab losses!! :)
I weighed this morning and I am just over 4lb down since YESTERDAY!! very pleased with that indeed!!! cant wait for Mondays official WI.. i am a scales-a-holic sadly!!!! LOL! hoping for another goood day today and no nibbles! LOL x

Tinker - Just seen our stats are about the same too! :) x ( I have not changed mine, i will update them on Monday with my first WI!! ) x

wonderful losses Kel and Lelly :) :)

ive sts can't help but get dishearted this morning.

Tink 3 lbs down :)

have a great day all

Hiya donna :) can see stats from my phone but i want my century badge this week! Need it before my op next week. See from ur sig ur over a century! Well done!

Sat eating my breakfast. Banana shake made thick in a bowl with a spoon. Convincing myself it's ready brek!lol

kellyshines said:
wonderful losses Kel and Lelly :) :)

ive sts can't help but get dishearted this morning.

Tink 3 lbs down :)

have a great day all

:( kelly. I'll wish -2lbs for u for tomorrow hun.x

What op you having done if u dont mind me asking... does it mean u have to come off plan and do re-feed type thing?? Sorry being nosey - been through a couple myself the last few months!! x

I have a massive umbilical hernia, docs wouldn't repair it till i'd lost weight, bit cheeky really when it was them who went thru my old repair during a lapaocsopy and made it all open up again. I think i may have to come out of ketosis for it, not overly sure. Still trying to find out if i can request a low carb meal in there ''/ my theory goes that i should be able to. If they can cater for religious beliefs etc. Hmmmmm

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

I had this exact same battle when I had my first op (gallbladder) - surgeon ok'd me stayin in ketosis but in the end I was told its veyr dangeours from an anaesthetic point of view.. I even took on the argument with Lipotrim but it wasnt up for discussion as your bdy reacts differently to drugs etc... u should try and sort that bit out now. They even agreed to give me just saline and not the glucose water but again this was gone back on as dangerous! Then had the same when I had my bowel and stomach surgery 5 ish weeks ago - had to stop and do the same... you also need more than a VLCD for healing.. you need a LOT of protein or your body cant repair itself... its very serious. I did months of research, spoke to the hossie, gp, surgeon and the companies diirect that sell these products :( Whats your plan for after surgery?? they CAN iissue you a low carb meal afterwards but most of what you get itsnt proper meat so u may be hungry! PMSL!!! I toook lots of yummy bars in with me and ate loads of chicken/ham to top me up properly and had to rule out a LCD for 12 weeks appparently.. however my stitches etc are healed now and although still in recovery I am taking it sensibly and will top up when needed... i wont be going TS the whole way thru as I have medicaiton needs and already thin hair due to thyroid!! cant have it falling out! LOL! x

Thanks donna, that's worth knowing! The plan was to come out of k next tuesday, with a 'proper' meal, possibly a chicken foo yung actually and a bit of chicken and mushrooms. I heal really quick so i hope to be able to go on scrambled egg for brekkie, salad for lunch and chicken and veg for tea maybe, i am really scared of piling weight back on see

Well an 8lbs loss this week :D so much better than last week lol

Tink we will be thinking about you hun - do it the safe way, the tiny bit of weight you may gain would be soon off and it is better to be safe a gain a lbs or two and be here to get it back off. You have done fantastic so you are not going to put it all back on - you want it too much *hugs*

Sorry meant to say fab losses again everyone :D - wonder what we have lost as a group this week?

Well done Katt xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

well done katt thats a great loss! aw tink i say the same as katt you have to do whats safe and you can always get back on track after its all over, and if they take out the carbs from your hospital food i doubt there will be anything left on the plate lol good luck with it hun xxxx

Yeah i suppose ur all right. Just the thought of being fat again is quite scary. I'm scared that if i tell myself i can eat normally it will lead to me gaining like a stone in a week and i'd just cry! Well, here's to a 100% week, wi next monday, off tuesday for a week or two then back. I will still be here as planned though :)

And katt- wow! What an amazing loss!x

Hello, I thought I would join you guys after officially being on this diet for a week! Well done on all your losses this week and losses overall, 100+ pounds is very motivational!

My first weigh-in this week and I have lost 12 pounds... over the moon. ^_^

Thanks guys ;) makes me think all this going without food is not so bad :D

Tink - you will not get fat again, you need to recover first and worry about weight second - you have come soooooooooo far!! We won't let you give up or feel down once you are well again :D

Squish, that is a fantastic loss well done! And a huge welcome to our little mad group ;)

wow squish how brilliant is that you must be over the moon! i cant wait for my first weigh in on friday as im feeling so good at the moment i hope its going to be a good loss xx

Back