Total Solution August starters?

Wow squish! Well done hunnie!

Awww katt, u are a darling :) it is a truly fab little group we have here. Must be the most used topic too! Lol i think we have out talked the cambridge august starters already!

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Hope everyone has had a good day so far. Well done to everyone on their weight loses so far.
I am only on day five but have been really inspired by the people who have been doing this for a few months and have had fantastic loses.

Good look with your operation Tink, and I have no doubt that with the loses you have managed so far you will have no problem getting back on track.

Evening ladies,

There has been some fab losses - well done everyone. My first pack arrived today so day 1 for me tomorrow.
Had an interview for a new job today as being made redundant soon and that seemed to go well. So already for a new start and a new me :party0011:

Good luck Hunni you can do it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Grrr i'm hungry. Ish. I think. No i'm not. Well, maybe i am. No. Don't want to eat. THINK OF THE SCALES!!!!

Huff. :p

You are NOT hungry, you are NOT hungry, You are NOT hungry :D

Katt said:
You are NOT hungry, you are NOT hungry, You are NOT hungry :D

Thanks! :D needed that. Hugging a bottle of apple water and i will get this last litre down. Peed that ketosis still is not here. Gah. Come on ketosis. Come play badger! Hehe

Do you really feel hungry doll or is it just habit? Water water water lol xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hey all! Another relaxing day off....not!! Spent most of the day plastering, sanding, wallpapering and then the few hours that were left trying to clear up an inch layer of dust!! Finally sat down, had my soup and although I'm aching at least I can be sure that I've burnt off at least todays 600cals!!! :D
I'll try to keep this short cause I'm well behind today and would need to write an essay to comment on everything!

Welcome to our newbies, quite some wee group we've got going on now - seems to be one of the most posted on, what a bunch of blethers we are! Lol!

Some good losses all round - Katt, pleased for you that you had a better week this week, funny how it all works out!

Tink, you've got all of us behind you all the way and I'm 100% with everyone else, your health comes first and if you do put a little bit of weight on then you'll shift it quickly again as soon as you're well enough! Big hugs! x

Hungry. :( i've drank a litre of water and it's still there. Poop. So consoled meself with a dash of milk in me coffee so there is something normal in me tummy to go with the water. It will be worth it in the morning. Day 4 back on track will be better.

Blimey williow! How did u manage the energy???

You are doing great hun xx

Willow no wonder the weight is falling off you - do you ever sit down?!? LOL

You are doing great hun xx

Willow no wonder the weight is falling off you - do you ever sit down?!? LOL

Doesn't feel like it right now! Lol!

Tink - I have no idea how I made it through it all, was nearly in tears of frustration at one point cause I kept finding myself getting weak. By the end I couldn't even hold the paste brush cause my fingers had no strength. Keep getting this weakness thing but I guess it's probably normal on as few calories!! ;)

Eeesh hun be careful! I just gsve in and had half a bar, really was hungry. Did not help that my indoor badger just made himself toast. With peanut butter and jam. It was the half bar or his arm!

Eeesh hun be careful! I just gsve in and had half a bar, really was hungry. Did not help that my indoor badger just made himself toast. With peanut butter and jam. It was the half bar or his arm!

Your indoor badger!! Love it!! lmao! :D

Lol well someone said i have badger love! Lol and sly is a bit hairy and almost badger like. Saying that not touched his danglies to see how rough they might be!

Dam u exante. U could swap my sense of humour for ketosis u know. Dam never getting back in :(

Nah, think we need a good sense of humour doing this and it helps when one of us is having a rough day! :D
Bet you'll be back in K by tomorrow, just try not to chew anything you might regret in the meantime....limbs, furniture! Lol!

LOL! Poor old badger indoors would be a bit miffed if i chewed on him....

Well done Ellie that's a fab weight loss whoo hoo :)

Back