Total Solution August starters?

Yay! Wtg ellieG!!!! :D

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Well done Ellie fab WI result xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Nice one Ellie! I will be over the moon if mines of similar amount! Keep up the good work :) x

Brilliant Ellie, well done......Good luck for week 2

Day 4 back on track, i think ketosis is finally kicking in, but still at 11st 13lbs. Huff. So have taken some senna and will be drinking lots to flush out my systrm properly. I think that could be thr issue. Lots to do as usual. House to clean, knitting to do, ironing if i get chance Nd floors to scrub. Gosh it's like the 1950's house here today. Just need me a tabbard!lol

How's the rest of u inmates today? All good?

Ellie congrats on such a fab loss!

Tink good to hear you are back on track hun - the weight will soon fall off you again :D

It better had! Or the badger gets it!lol

How's u this grotty day katt?

When your finished tink wanna come and do mine? I'm off the safari park might leave this little monkey there xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Well so much for my planned day! Lol ended up giving a crash course in cloth nappying to a mate and giving her a complete starter kit too! Got one floor cleaned, trying out the 'method' cleaning range, all natural stuff, and my hall smells like marzipan :D yum! Seem to be mega hot today for some reason, all sweaty and yucky :(

It better had! Or the badger gets it!lol

How's u this grotty day katt?

LMAO you and your Badger fixation!!! I am hungry lol but not had my first pack yet so no surprise there! Going to treat myself to a...strawberry shake. Who would have thought life could be this exciting?!? :p

LOL I just 'treated myself' to a chocolate shake - they are my ABSOLUTE FAVES, I love them!! I always save the choc ones for night time when the kids are in bed as a little sweet treat but had a count up of shakes and i have more than I should so I have extra choc... just had it for brekkie with loads of ice and it was DELISH!!! I am always gutted when its gone!!! ha ha!! (hmm, have had 3 small strips of chicken tikka and a biscuit as feeling very wobbly - had to do this before (including much more food and meals) but still had good losses so hoping its just a one-off. i feel totally fine again now and ready to face the rest of the day!! :) x

Hi Everyone!
I'm new to this site and thought I'd join cause everyone seems so supportive and friendly and it's exactly what I need.
Started Exante on Monday so I'm onto day 3.
I had a baby 12 wks ago and put so much weight on that I needed a good kick start so decided to give Exante a try. Hoping to lose 3 stone.
I am def going to succeed this time!!!! x x

Hiya sparklechick :D welcome! U did the right thing, just jump in, the water is, well. Plentiful! Lol

Took some senna this morning as was feeling a but bunged up. Omg that stuff is lethal. I don't think there is one part of my digestion system that is impressed with my choice there! :( i am 2 packs down so far today, 3 litres of water and 3 pro plus. Been on a cleaning mission. The downstairs looks wonderful. But an h bomb has now hit my room :( oh well, might sit down but was gonna prepare the veg for tea tonight so sy can't complain

Welcome sparkiechick

I agree the chocolate is the best :) I have it hot every morning I'm going to cry when they finish. I dread the other flavours lol.

I'm in bed such a cracking headache day 2 of it and 2 lbs gain... Oh I'm trying to keep my faith with this diet still but struggling by myself. I told myself I can't give in.

Ellie fab weightloss :)

:( kelly. Hope u manage to shake it off petal.x

Just done my measurements as i really needed a bit of inspiration

3 1/2 inches off my chest
1 inch off my waist
2 inches off my hips! Yay!

Wow lovely the inch loss Tink these are really good :)

I'm out of bed watching Jeremy Kyle eating my BL bar and drinking my 2 litre water... I'm doing it lol

I must measure Sunday morning how is everyone doing today ?

Ooh having my 'tea' veg pack pancakes :) interesting.....

Thanks tinkerbellarella and kellyshines.

How long have you both been on with Exante?
I'm finding it ok to start with, just sticking with shakes and bars cause I couldn't stomach the soups. x x

Back