Total Solution August starters?

I started 1st august :D love love love the soups, hated the bars and the shakes are alright i guess. Got just under 2st to go but will be on a two week or so sort of break soon

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Hi everyone,
Hope you're all having a good day today. It is my weigh in day tomorrow, so I am hoping I will have done ok.

Ach. The badger has spoken. Saturday i have to stop ts. *fume* he said that he is concerned about me doing it so close to my op and how i need to be healthy for the kids sake. Now i feel really selfish :/ i wanted to continue till tuesday but he said if i do he will bin my remaining packs. Arrssse. He compromised at sw red days. I can already feel my bum growing. Eeeek!

Your health is more important TS will be here afterwards and enjoy SW red days health foods.

A wise choice I think... Honestly

I know in my heart he is only thinking of me. I just so badly want to get to target now, it's like sole focus. Well, almost. I'm still going to post here though, as i have got to keep up with all the progress and i don't want to be weeks behind when i return. So i'll be knocking between here and sw 11's to 10's till i can come back. But hey u all got me till saturday and he can whistle if he thinks otherwise. He an't cook for toffee. And between him and my mil i will go slightly insane i think.

Welcome Sparkle :) we are a very supportive little group!

Kelly i hope you feel better soon :(

Tink - I think the Badger may be right and I bet the weight will fall off you when you are back and fighting fit and you will be at target before you know it :D

I HATE the choc shake - I am putting them all off lol I like the strawberry on the best :)

Hey all :) another sts for me :( feeling a bit meh today totm and all. But i am gonna work thru it get me pom pom's out and go into cheerleading mode!!!!

Soooo.... How is everyone else this rainy morning???

Thanks Katt, it's amazing what a bit of support can do to keep you on track.

I'm not having good morning, my 10 year old is in Blackpool for a week and I'm missing him loads and my 12 wk old baby had his injections at docs yesterday and is feeling sorry for himself so been giving him lots of cuddles most of night. x x

Completed my first seven days last night and weighed in this morning for a very acceptable 8lb loss.

More of that sort of thing, please! :D

Just over 3st to go 'till target now :(

aww tink he is only just thinking of your health hun but i know what you mean when you have done so well like you have you worry it will pile back on again, but it wont you will be fine and if it does i dont think i know anyone as more focused or positive than you are about getting to goal, it will come just a little slower than you was hoping xxx

well done scanbran thats brilliant i cant wait to get on the scales tomorrow im just hoping they will be as kind to me too..lol xx
well done to everyone else with their weigh in this week too, i love this thread its really motivating me to keep going especially on my first week i wouldnt have done it without you guys xxxx

Excellent losses people! Day 1 for making sure i'm not in ketosis for the op, as the fella isn't here by day i can have 3 shakes and a meal. He did make me a piece of toast this morning, which i huffingly ate, tiz ok for him, he's 9st when wet! Gonna try and talk him into letting me do a version of ws after if i promise to eat tea with him i mean, 3 packs and something sw red ish for tea is a compromise after all.

Yes i know. Stubborn mare but he wouldn't have me any other way! And he knows it.

WOW well done scanbran and dreamer fab losses xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

And more huffage. Wii fit says i am 11st 7lbs, my scales say 11st 13lbs. So which would most people go with?

Fab losses scanbran and dreamer, whoo hoo to you both :)

Back