Total Solution August starters?

Ahh tink you won't pile any weight back on Hun you will be fine you need to eat to help you heal and eating sensible you'll do fine and if your lil badger didn't give a stuff you'd worry wouldn't you, so enjoy yourself a nice red meal and enjoy xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Congrats on such great losses! Us August starters are not doing too badly! :D
Tink, hope it all works out for you and I would go with the wii fit lol to cheer myself up!
I use the wii fit to weigh myself - I am stuck at mums for a bit though so I have to use her scales - hate having to change between the two :(

hehe katt (blimey i'm on my laptop!) i'll go with the wii fit then :) according to that i am 11st 7lbs. it gave me pretty flowers this morning for getting to my target! how's u doing flower?

Hi everyone.

I'm on day 2 and have really bad cramps in my tummy is this normal? They are more like a stitch then period pains. I haven't cheated as all, so not doing to bad so far.

Some good losses this week, well done

Hi Littlelizzy I'm on day 4 and I'm the same. It's mainly after I have had a bar. I just thought it was normal cause it's written as side effect x x

hiya chick it may be your tum getting used to all the vitamins but if it doesnt get any better go see the dr xxx

I am doing okay lol we made it to day 18 yay!!

I get the odd tummy pain still but nothing that needs a pill to sort it out so I hope it settles down for you both :)

Thanks for the replies, hopefully it will settle soon, I had it before my lunchtime bar though?

Well done Katt on making it to day 18

Weigh in day today and 12lbs lost Woohoo:D
And I've been to the gym as well, so all in all a good day.

Hope everyone else is having a good day as well.

Atticdieter

Well done for having such a fab first loss! :D

well done hun thats blooming fantastic xxx i had to go to bed today because i wanted to eat and i wasnt even hungry fgs god knows what that was all about xxx

It's prob just habit Hun if you've been bored or anything in the past and just had something to eat we don't realise we do stuff out of habit xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hey everyone, I'm not having a good day today. Getting times of extreme hunger and feeling a bit weak/can't concentrate. It's ok now I'm home from work and I'm not tempted to come off it or anything but this is the first time it's happened and it's not nice :( Think I'll be having an early night tonight.

It's got to be Dr Pepper time always makes me feel like I'm not on a diet

Stay strong nearly sleep time

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks everyone, it makes it all seem worthwhile when you get to the end of the first week and you have lost more weight then you could imagine losing in a month before this diet.

I agree about the DR Pepper and Coke Zero when feeling a bit low always helps perk me up. Keep it up because it is will be so worth it in the end.

Hi all!
Great losses everyone! Well done! Wonder what animal we've lost the weight of now??
Had a stressful couple of days as looking after 2 stores so been back and forward dealing with missing deliveries & angry brides - not good! Add to that the fact that TOTM has kicked in properly so I also have my monthly migraine and been a crap couple of days!
Now on the train home (finally) and feel really queasy!! :-( Can't wait to get home, eat soup (maybe) and crawl off into a dark room. Did manage to sit in a lovely bar surrounded by people eating yummy food and just have tea and water - didn't help the mood though!! Lol! x

Willow....

Male badger???

Totm is seriously worse than ever, dizzy, been lolling to my left alot today, i've collided with several doors and walls today so i had a small meal, never bled so much in my life and feel *****. So it's working soloution from now on. With a low cal low carb meal. Had chilli king prawns bns and carrots. So three shakes and a meal. It was soooo nice sitting down with the family again. Gonna try ts after the op maybe. Or a version of it.

Fabby losses btw! Mega impressed with the effort, go people! (i'd say go ladies, but i swear there is a dude here too!)

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Back