Total Solution August starters?

Ok day 16 and just had my second weigh in, 4lbs again, so total loss of about 8.5lbs in two weeks or so.. would have hoped for more but it's a loss! Means I've lost one 5th of the weight I need to lose atleast :)
Sorry to hear youve been Poorly Tink! :( A stone is great anyways, I bet you feel a lot lighter and when you go back to TS I bet you'll lose the same kind of amounts :)
Gotta prepare for Week 3 now- weight loss is supposed to slow down but I dont want it to having had such poor weight losses compared to everyone else, going to gym it as much as I can :) Woo! Xx

I've only lost 8lb in the two weeks also, which is a bit disappointing after reading about such great losses, especially after being 100% totally all the time. It looks like slow and steady it's going to be because I haven't waivered and the slow losses haven't deterred me, I'm totally in the zone lol.

On a positive note, if I'd still been on WW I certainly wouldn't have lost 8lb in 2 weeks and I would be reaching for the wine again at this point so I still highly recommend the diet.

Yay hehe, we can be the 4lb club! I started on the 4th of August too so 4 seems to be the magic number for my diet hehe.. here's hoping for 5lbs next week though I agree anything over 2lbs is awesome =) Conventional diets you just hope you lose something.. this diet you can hope to lose double that =D Awesome :D Xx

Willow....

Male badger???

Totm is seriously worse than ever, dizzy, been lolling to my left alot today, i've collided with several doors and walls today so i had a small meal, never bled so much in my life and feel *****. So it's working soloution from now on. With a low cal low carb meal. Had chilli king prawns bns and carrots. So three shakes and a meal. It was soooo nice sitting down with the family again. Gonna try ts after the op maybe. Or a version of it.

Fabby losses btw! Mega impressed with the effort, go people! (i'd say go ladies, but i swear there is a dude here too!)

1st lost so far! 11st 13lbs (updated daily)

Hmmmm, Have to be a pretty big male badger but the those indoor one's can be some size! Lol!

I'm glad you said about your TOTM, thought it was just me - not good that you're feeling crap though. Reckon I'll need a blood transfusion by the time this is over! Think it's probably affecting my loss too as had a sneaky weigh in this morning and only down 2lbs which is ok for half a week but with the amount of calories I've been burning I was hoping for a really good loss this week - oh well, see what monday brings! Then I'll have a final WI on thursday before I disappear off to Spain for a week! :D

Everyone's doing so well - I'm really proud of our wee group (well it's not so wee now, this must be what it's like to be part of the popular group! Lol!) - lets keep it up people (Tink, yes we have a dude, actually 2 I think!)

Back to the Edinburgh store for me today so on the train surrounded by people scoffing breakfast!!!! Don't they know what they're doing to me!???

yes we have a dude

:cool:

:D

Well done to everyone on their weight losses so far, and what a great result atticdieter! 12lbs!!

Amazing.

I'm on day 9, and the diet really works, and I'm sure ketosis works too (although I still haven't pee'd on a stick to check!) as I don't feel ravenously hungry like I did the first 3/4 days, but I still have the odd craving for food from time to time.

It's just a matter of keeping focused on the goal, and for me the good thing about TS is that I don't have to worry about 'should I eat this or that?' as I know I just don't eat anything.

;)

good morning everyone i lost 8lb in my first week although these are my new scales and can only go by what i was at WW last week so next week will be more accurate but hey im pleased with that lol i just want to thank everyone on this thread for making me feel so welcome and also for all the motivation and encouragement throughout this week, you are all an inspiration and well done on all your losses this week xxxx

Still fabby losses! On ws for now but will still be here, still really not well, i was play fighting with sly last night and came over all dizzy, went to go downstairs and as i said keep bumping leftwards, so me badger is all concerned as it's not gone away and i have a bit of a headache too. Doc's app for 2:45pm. I had a normal tea last night so ketosis is not the issue.

Willow it's been horrendous. Much worse than usual and i don't know if the diet affected it maybe

1st 6lbs lost so far! 11st 7lbs (updated daily)

Well done LD4M....brilliant loss, same as me on the scale front...had to go with readings from the SW scales the previous week as my old ones were so unreliable!!!

Good Luck for Week 2

aww poor you tink hope your feeling better soon hun, thank you lelly its a pain getting new scales lol oh well good luck to you to next week xx

Great loss, LD4M! It's such a boost to get a positive result right away, isn't it?

Makes us focus even harder to push on! ;)

It's just a matter of keeping focused on the goal, and for me the good thing about TS is that I don't have to worry about 'should I eat this or that?' as I know I just don't eat anything.

;)

That's exactly it for me too Scanbran. I don't even think about food, it's just not an issue and I don't think I've gone without alcohol for so long since I was 17! I've heard this phrase before and was sceptical, but I find this diet quite liberating.

Although my losses are slow compared to others I am so glad I gave this diet a go, I love the shakes soups and bars and although I said ouch when I paid the £100 for my months supply I think I'm saving money by staying off the wine and out of the co op opposite my workplace.

Well done everyone on your brilliant losses and Tink I'm glad you have a doctors apt. you really need to speak to him/her about the way your feeling, I hope you feel better soon.

I said ouch when I paid the £100 for my months supply I think I'm saving money by staying off the wine and out of the co op opposite my workplace.

Yeah it's sore paying all that out up front, but when I think that I spent about £3 or £4 per day on lunch and snacks before, that my breakfasts and dinners would cost about £5 per day at least, and that we ate out at least once per week, I calculate that doing this will not only save my life, but will save me approximately £300 per month, possibly up to £1000 if I do this diet as long as I think I might (12 weeks).

:cool:

Cool indeed :D. I have a weeks holiday in a couple of weeks and don't intend to deprive myself too much but i'll be back on the horse straight after and I have high hopes for being at goal by Christmas.

Still fabby losses! On ws for now but will still be here, still really not well, i was play fighting with sly last night and came over all dizzy, went to go downstairs and as i said keep bumping leftwards, so me badger is all concerned as it's not gone away and i have a bit of a headache too. Doc's app for 2:45pm. I had a normal tea last night so ketosis is not the issue.

Willow it's been horrendous. Much worse than usual and i don't know if the diet affected it maybe

I guess it must have - I know it can play havoc with hormones etc!! Maybe the combination of blood loss and lack of food has made you a little anaemic or something! Doc will sort you out but look after yourself in the meantime, or let your little badger look after you! :D

Lol the little badger is at work, working really hard so he can get half the day off next wednesday as the thought of not seeing anyone all day makes me panic just a touch. God knows what is going on here, app is in 45mins and the docs is about 100yards from my house which is lucky. I have barely left me sofa today as it is that dizzy feeling u get if u stand up to quick that i've had since last night. Will report back anyhoo after, head is pounding now too. Not so go :(

Hope you can get sorted out Tink and you feel better soon hun *hugs*

Congrats on more fab losses!!

Well i'm back from the docs, she said she can't put her finger on the exact cause, told her about the vlcd, lady issues etc and she can't see a link. Apparently i have a viral infection and she's ordered bed rest. Feel like i'm drunk but i haven't been drinking! So. To rest. Somehow?

Hey Tink, just had a brainwave!! About 6 months ago I had a couple of bouts of really bad dizziness etc and I described it the same as you - feeling drunk. It was really scary being out in public as I was terrified I'd walk into something or walk off the kerb or train station platform, bounced off door frames etc etc. Don't know why I didn't think about this before, was too busy thinking about the vlcd.
Anyway I went to the doc and we worked out that both times had been during TOTM and I mentioned that I used to get really bad migraines during TOTM and thought I'd rather the pain. I almost saw the lightbulb going on in his wee brain.
He decided it was migraine induced vertigo. I googled and looked into it and it totally made sense - apparently the same chemical that can bring on migraines can also bring on this vertigo and for some reason it was the hormone change at TOTM that set it off. This month I'm back to a migraine again and I think I prefer it to the wobbles!
Wonder if that's what you have?? If so then there's not much they can do except try migraine remedies or just wait it out. Mine was about 4 days each time!
Just a thought!! :)

Back