Total Solution August starters?

Hope you feel better soon tink xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi Tink, hope you feel better soon, sounds like Willow might have a possible diagnosis!

I'm just back from pleasurewood hills, had a great day and managed to resist food, so day 3 nearly completed

:( Tink you seem to be going through the wars these days! Hope you are soon back feeling well again hun *hugs* xx

You know willow, u just might be on to something there hun. My sister REALLY suffers with migraines (she has mega expensive drugs to help, but due to cost gets only 4 at a time) she said that she sometimes has a mild headache and the same symptoms as i have. I'll call her tomorrow and ask more, i suffered severe migraines as a teenager this would coincide with totm too.... It will go then? I feel proper retarded!lol

I'll be out of said wars soon. Driving me own self insane atm. Life will be back to normal after the op. Has to be as i have a deposit on a new baby wrap and i simply have to be well enough to use it asap ( i'm a babywearer, oakley usually travels in sling on my back) it's all covered in stars and is my motivation for getting out and about

1st 6lbs lost so far! 11st 7lbs (updated daily)

You know willow, u just might be on to something there hun. My sister REALLY suffers with migraines (she has mega expensive drugs to help, but due to cost gets only 4 at a time) she said that she sometimes has a mild headache and the same symptoms as i have. I'll call her tomorrow and ask more, i suffered severe migraines as a teenager this would coincide with totm too.... It will go then? I feel proper retarded!lol

I'll be out of said wars soon. Driving me own self insane atm. Life will be back to normal after the op. Has to be as i have a deposit on a new baby wrap and i simply have to be well enough to use it asap ( i'm a babywearer, oakley usually travels in sling on my back) it's all covered in stars and is my motivation for getting out and about

Sounds possible then! I'd ask your sister and google it as well, I think about 1 in 10 migraine sufferers get the vertigo thing occassionally but as soon as I read the description I knew that was it. Started off just feeling a bit woozy & peripheral vision was a bit blurry then by the next day I was practically hanging onto lamp posts for fear of not making it to work without falling over. All my doc could give me was something for the nausea but that wasn't the worst bit! Just had to sit it out for 4/5 days! Wish I had a miracle cure for you - it's horrible!!!

Be good to just get your op over and done with and get back to some sense of normality! And we'll all be here supporting you back into your Exante journey.

Well off to work again - 7 days straight and still 2 to go, just the thought of my holidays keeping me going! :D

Day 17 for me guys- feeling awesome, just wanted to share :D (havent broken the diet once.. but have had so many vivid dreams about food hehe) Xx

Sounds possible then! I'd ask your sister and google it as well, I think about 1 in 10 migraine sufferers get the vertigo thing occassionally but as soon as I read the description I knew that was it. Started off just feeling a bit woozy & peripheral vision was a bit blurry then by the next day I was practically hanging onto lamp posts for fear of not making it to work without falling over. All my doc could give me was something for the nausea but that wasn't the worst bit! Just had to sit it out for 4/5 days! Wish I had a miracle cure for you - it's horrible!!!

Be good to just get your op over and done with and get your little badger loving self back to some sense of normality! And we'll all be here supporting you back into your Exante journey.

Well off to work again - 7 days straight and still 2 to go, just the thought of my holidays keeping me going! :D

Day 15 for me and I feel good too. Bit if a wobbly last night when (after I'd declared on here that food wasn't an issue) my son came in with a kebab wrap and the smell drove me mad. He took ages in the kitchen before he finally took it up to his room.

I didn't cave and even ask for a nibble, I had my last shake with the bit left from my bar that I like to have with a shake for my supper so I'm proud of myself.

Well done quirky and antiefEva u r doing fab! I'm on day 20 been 100% and feel really good, whoo hoo long may it continue :) hope everyone has a great day :) xx

Day 20, been 100% I feel proud of myself but I still go to bed hungry every day, I feel dizzy if I do too much and I get sugar crashes which make me a bit snappy and to add to that TOTM has arrived which should be fun as I have the added bonus of endometriosis - wish I could just spend the next week in bed feeling sorry for myself lol But I am at mums looking after mum and dad (they both need full time care and their other carer has gone on the sick so it is all down to me at the moment which means I can't go home at all - I live 2 hours away so not seen my hubby or cats for 9 days and I think she is going to take this week off too :( ) Oh well such is life I guess.

Oh Katt u r doing great! Day 20 I never thought I'd get here how ace r we! U r doing a great job with ur folks and try to stay positive lovely :) xx

Day 20, been 100% I feel proud of myself but I still go to bed hungry every day, I feel dizzy if I do too much and I get sugar crashes which make me a bit snappy and to add to that TOTM has arrived which should be fun as I have the added bonus of endometriosis - wish I could just spend the next week in bed feeling sorry for myself lol But I am at mums looking after mum and dad (they both need full time care and their other carer has gone on the sick so it is all down to me at the moment which means I can't go home at all - I live 2 hours away so not seen my hubby or cats for 9 days and I think she is going to take this week off too :( ) Oh well such is life I guess.

Day 20 for me too and I'm the same Katt, still feeling the hunger and mood swings - Like you TOTM has finally kicked in properly too - think we really were seperated at birth! Lol!

You're doing especially well considering the pressure you're under at the moment as well. Try to get a little time for you in there somewhere lovely and we're never far away on here if you need a wee rant! Big hugs!!

@ willow hugs to u too! We are all doing so well , hope u both feel better soon, ur both doing so well xx

Lol lol there was quite a lot of wells in that :) :)

Thanks girls ;) (spooky willow lol) lol mum is all excited that the x-factor is back so i guess I know what I'll be watching later :p

Hi everyone, hope your all having a good day today. Only day 9 for me and feeling ok, but a bit of a grumbly tummy today. Well done to all of those of you that have made it to do 20 that is fantastic.

Even if we aren't feeling great we all have to remember that this will be worth it in the end and as long as we keep each other motivated we will all do really well.

Well done everyone!! Katt and willow extra big hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Huge hugs willow and katt, just dropping in to show me face, been proper hanging today, ended up with a take away on top of my 3 shakes...lol scales sts which is great considering. Trying to not let the scales get me down now.

Oh btw, blend a shake with ice. Omg soooo much better and much more filling oddly enough

Back