Total Solution August starters?

good Sunday morning everyone how are you all today? im doing good till 100% and second weigh in on tuesday yay feelin a little peckish thismorning though will have to keep busy busy busy sure ive got a basket of washing to do lol hope your all well xxxx

Morning!
Well another day at work for me but only two more after today and then I finish up for my holidays!! Yiippee!! :D
3rd WI tomorrow morning and not looking forward to it - TOTM and I'm well bloated (and a bit 'bunged' if you know what I mean!! :eek: Trip to Boots required me thinks! Lol!). Going to have another WI on thursday before I fly out friday morning so I know exactly what I need to work back to when I get home.
Planning to have a small meal on thursday night and then some carbs friday morning so that by friday night I can have a drink in the sunshine!

6 hours to go then I can go home to pack!! :) (can you tell I'm getting excited!! Lol!)

Morning!
Well another day at work for me but only two more after today and then I finish up for my holidays!! Yiippee!! :D
3rd WI tomorrow morning and not looking forward to it - TOTM and I'm well bloated (and a bit 'bunged' if you know what I mean!! :eek: Trip to Boots required me thinks! Lol!). Going to have another WI on thursday before I fly out friday morning so I know exactly what I need to work back to when I get home.
Planning to have a small meal on thursday night and then some carbs friday morning so that by friday night I can have a drink in the sunshine!

6 hours to go then I can go home to pack!! :) (can you tell I'm getting excited!! Lol!)
im not at all jealous honest ;-) xx

im not at all jealous honest ;-) xx

Lol! I'd apologise but there's not much point cause you can guarantee I'll be mentioning it quite a lot over the next few days - ooops!

Can't decide if I'm more excited about the holiday or being able to eat!
:party0019:

Ooooo a holiday, jealous! I haven't had a holiday for 3 years maybe if I lose all the weight I want to lose I could treat myself to one ^_^

Sorry to hear about your weird dizzy headache symptoms Tink, sounds horrible! I get a migraine every month that lasts two days and it makes me feel sick and REALLY high? hehe.

I am a bit depressed at the moment as I have found this 2nd week really hard. To motivate myself I have been weighing myself every 2-3 days and there is only a 1 pound loss so far. This really isn't helping my motivation :( Plus I keep having really vivid food dreams and when I wake up I feel guilty I have eaten something but I haven't! Also I don't think I have been drinking enough water...meh.

Ahh squish mines the same Hun WI tues for me good luck Hun xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Ooooo a holiday, jealous! I haven't had a holiday for 3 years maybe if I lose all the weight I want to lose I could treat myself to one ^_^

Sorry to hear about your weird dizzy headache symptoms Tink, sounds horrible! I get a migraine every month that lasts two days and it makes me feel sick and REALLY high? hehe.

I am a bit depressed at the moment as I have found this 2nd week really hard. To motivate myself I have been weighing myself every 2-3 days and there is only a 1 pound loss so far. This really isn't helping my motivation :( Plus I keep having really vivid food dreams and when I wake up I feel guilty I have eaten something but I haven't! Also I don't think I have been drinking enough water...meh.

Hi Squish - yes, my first holiday in 7 years :D so I'm afraid I will go on about it a bit (until I get back and have piled on loads of weight)

I have found that after the first week, the loss can be a bit up and down so have stopped sneaky mid week weigh ins as they can be very demoralising if the scales don't tilt too much! If you're sticking to the diet AND drinking lots of water then the weight will come off so step away from the scales and chill until tuesday and it will be a fab surprise! :)
On the water thing, I'm quite lucky cause I drink about 2 litres a day anyway but now I have just broken it down into 1 before lunchtime, 1 in the afternoon and one in the evening and that's an easy 3 litres, if I squeeze in an extra glass then brilliant and if not then that's plenty! Easy when you think about it that way! :tear_drop:

Willow you do way better with water than me! I drink maybe 2 litres a day and I'm allllways on the loo, weak bladder =( I'm trying hard to up it but its just annoying getting up every half hour to pee! I've got a drumroll in my mind for the first stone to come off- I'm a good 4lbs away from it right now but it'll be a huge psychological help! It'll have taken 21 days to lose a stone though =( Bit slower than others =/ Xx

hi everyone ive just had a sneaky peak at the scales and ive only lost 1/4 of a pound since friday i havent cheated once but my intake of water has probably trebled to what ive ever drunk before, could it be that? although im peeing like mad i just feel so bloated all the time and i just feel so much heavier, does this happen to anyone else? this is the first few days into my second week by the way not sure if that has anything to do with it but i really hate this feeling plus thought i would of lost more :( x

Hi Squish - yes, my first holiday in 7 years :D so I'm afraid I will go on about it a bit (until I get back and have piled on loads of weight)

I have found that after the first week, the loss can be a bit up and down so have stopped sneaky mid week weigh ins as they can be very demoralising if the scales don't tilt too much! If you're sticking to the diet AND drinking lots of water then the weight will come off so step away from the scales and chill until tuesday and it will be a fab surprise! :)
On the water thing, I'm quite lucky cause I drink about 2 litres a day anyway but now I have just broken it down into 1 before lunchtime, 1 in the afternoon and one in the evening and that's an easy 3 litres, if I squeeze in an extra glass then brilliant and if not then that's plenty! Easy when you think about it that way! :tear_drop:

Thanks Willow, you are right I need to stop looking at the scales! I upped my water intake today and have drunk 2 litres so feeling a bit happier with myself. Got to keep on trucking! Infact I think I am going to break it up like you, a litre in the morning, litre at lunch/afternoon time and a litre in the evening, easy peasy right? ^_^

I hope you have an amazing holiday! Looking forward to hearing about what you get up to and what you ate! Hehe.

Urgh had an awful day - pain pain pain :( so I just lay down for most of it! I couldn't really face my packs but forced them down because I was feeling so weak and dizzy :( Can't wait until this next week is over and done with! I don't think I have lost anything this week with TOTM kicking in :( I will know tomorrow lol

Willow I hope you have a fab time away

Tink hope you are feeling better ;)

Candy, that first stone will be off before you know it :)

Squish and LD4M you are both doing really well so please don't get disheartend *hugs* to you both.

Hope I didn't miss anyone - if I did I am sorry, on painkillers lol so that is my excuse!!!

Awww sorry to hear a few of you aren't feeling too good, hope you're better soon Katt & Tink :)

Fab losses everyone! Sorry I haven't been around much, have been so busy lately & struggling to get back on plan but I still have a mooch on here every now & again, need to start coming on more though! Maybe then I'll get my motivation back :( new day & new start tomorrow :) x

Hey all trying to catch up, Katt sorry ur feeling crappy hunnie( btw I'm on my iPod touch, it is having an affair with auto correct in case I sound retarded) well I'm up to 12st 1lb today, trying to not let it get to me because I really am missing being on Ts. I miss the sense of control I had, knowing I can't have anything, but the packs which basically give me all I need is a safe feeling. Not being on it and trying hard with ws (every bugger is trying to feed me ATM!) I feel out of control again now. And hating myself for eating :/ I know I have to, I have to get thru this op, get healed and get back on ts. I am itching to come back sept 1st but will see how it goes. Did my food shop, and as nice as it wAs to see my own food back in the fridge ( there is no junk, nada,zip!) is fab but I would be far happier if I was left to my own devices. Huff.

Jealous of the losses! Ur all doing so amazingly well!xxxx

Katt my whole second week was really hard and I'd thought I'd lose nothing because of TOTM but I lost 4.5lbs, most of that was at the beginning of the week when TOTM wasnt so heavy but this week, after it, I had a sneaky peak and I'm 4 days from weigh day and have lost 3lbs already- bearing in mind I've been stuck at losing 4lbs each week so I think week 3 might be my biggest loss week- periods really get in the way but they dont slow it down, its probably water retention and youll feel fab the second totm goes so dont lose hope *hug*

And Tink, you will be back with us so soon but being safe is the most important thing! It only pushes your goal back by a month maybe? Whens the op or has it happened? (there are so many posts to look through on this thread, sorry if youve mentioned it!) One or two months in the grand scheme of your entire life isnt going to spoil anything :) You know the second you can go back to TS it'll fall off you so look forward to it and dont panic, im sure your hubby and children think youre beautiful both ways *cuddle* Xx

Good morning everyone! Week 3 wi: 6lbs :) really happy with that and total weight loss so far = 22lbs in 3 weeks, I love this diet and it really does work. Look forward to hearing everyone elses :) :)

Daisyday said:
Good morning everyone! Week 3 wi: 6lbs :) really happy with that and total weight loss so far = 22lbs in 3 weeks, I love this diet and it really does work. Look forward to hearing everyone elses :) :)

That's fab well done xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Thank u charlies mummy it def keeps u motivated! Hope u r having a good morning so far!! :)

Back