Total Solution August starters?

Well a 2lbs loss :( but as TOTM only started yesterday I am guessing that is why - I know a loss is good lol just would have liked more.

Tink, as candy said you will soon be back track as soon as this op is over and you will be at target at no time at all hun xxx

Daisy 22lbs is fantastic in only 3 weeks!!! Well done xx

Hope you are all having a good day :)

Morning all!
Well only 4lb loss this week but with TOTM and being seriously constipated then it could've been a lot worse. Want to try to shift another 3lbs before friday morning and then I can go on holiday in the 13's for the first time in years! :D

Tink - how are you this morning, has the wobbly head calmed down any? I hope so cause I know how horrible it can be. I see from your facebook that you're worried about the op but try not to lovely, it'll be over before you know it and as soon as you're better, you can get back on here and lose that weight again and it won't take long, you know how much you can get off in week one! Thinking of you!

Katt - how's you today? Hope you're feeling better too! Hugs!

Daisyday - our champion loser so far! :D Well done! 6lbs in the 3rd week is brilliant - have you been exercising or anything or is that just the diet?

Just had to evacuate the store for our second fire alarm of the day - pretty chilly out there! Brrrrr!:eek:

@ willow well done on ur loss and everyone else! No just been the diet so far, going to try and exercise next week! It's been a fab loss so far but totally expect to sts next week or lose a pound! I can't carry on like this unfortunately :) If only!!! It would truly b the best diet in the world lol lol!

Oh and well jel, hope u have a fab holiday :) where u going??

Hi, hope everyone is having a good day.
I feel a bit down today as I took a sneaky peak on the scales this morning and I have only lost 1lb since Thursday, so I am not feeling good about this week.
Does anyone know what type of exercise we are advised to do on this diet as I have been to the gym twice and swimming once since Thursday so don't know if this would be slowing down my weight lose or not.
Any ideas

Atticdieter

Hi guys
Iv fell of d wagon completely! Had bad news during d week, cousin who was traveling is in a coma in Thailand only 1% chance of survival! So heads bn wrecked havnt slept and just eating *****!
Well done to everyone on ur great losses:)

Oh no! Sending positive vibes to your cousin hun =( hopefully theyve just given you the worst case scenario *hug* Xx

MrsMoose said:
Hi guys
Iv fell of d wagon completely! Had bad news during d week, cousin who was traveling is in a coma in Thailand only 1% chance of survival! So heads bn wrecked havnt slept and just eating *****!
Well done to everyone on ur great losses:)

Oh no here's hoping they're proved wrong xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Thinking of u mrs moose xx

Morning all 2nd weigh in for me and -2lbs :-( was hoping for a little more but -12 last week was a big loss guess my body was adjusting or something hope your all good and well done for losses yesterday xxx

aww mrs moose sending loads of hugs your way hun and positive thoughts for your cousin no wonder you went off track its easy done xxx
willow 4lb is 4lb hun thats still a good loss well done hun xxxx
wahoooo kel, thats still a stone in 2 weeks! well done hun thats briliant xxxx
hope everyone else is having a good week it def sounds like it xx

Morning all.....well done willow and Kel on your losses this week.

I too was hoping for a bigger number this week, week 2 weigh in this morning lost 3lbs. My mission this week is to drink more water as I struggle to get the 2 litres down me!

But on a plus note, I am now in the number below on the scales so managed to tick another goal off!

Well done chick! Were all doin well keep it up!! Xx

Hi all :) gosh what a 24hrs! Head is pretty much normal although major headaches last night :( but on a good note i set up my facebook page for my own business last night! Eeeeek! I am going to be making instock hand knits for babies and children :D i've been needing to do something to bring in some money so this is it!

It's been taking my mind off the op which is tomorrow morning.and omg am i terrified! It's hitting me how close it is now and this time tomorrow i should be in recovery. Eeeek! A bit one tracked atm, but seeing some excellent losses from u guys made me smile!

Hugs for mrs moose. I pray for a miracle hun.xxx

1st 6lbs lost so far! 11st 7lbs (updated daily)

Ahh good luck Hun I work in an operating theatre and your in the very best hands wishing you a speedy recovery xx

Great losses guys! Very sorry to hear about your cousin Moose.

My 2nd weigh in this week and I have lost 3 pounds which means I have lost a stone in 2 weeks! ^_^. Think I also need to up to water and start going for a few walks, atm I just sit around trying to find a job and watching movies...

Good luck with your operation Tink and awesome that you are setting up your own business!!

x

Good Luck with the op Tink! Hope it goes faultlessly :) I'm struggling today- worried I'll lose less than 4lbs this week- really dont want to lose less.. Going to do some yoga to try and push it off me! Xx

Oh and well jel, hope u have a fab holiday :) where u going??

Hi, I'm off to Marbella and can't wait - that's me finished work now so a couple of days of pampering and then off on friday! :D:D:D

Extra well done on the loss then if there was no exercise involved!

Well done everyone on the losses, a lot of people have got the first stone off very quickly!! May be a bit disappointing sometimes but as someone said a loss is a loss! :D
Mrs Moose, so sorry to hear you news - thinking of you!
Tink - Congratulations on the business, sounds perfect for you and sure it'll be a great success! Big big hugs for tomorrow, will be thinking of you! :hug99:

@ willow, even more jel, I went few years ago and had a ball u will love it, enjoy lovely :) xx

Back