Total Solution August starters?

Mrs moose *hugs* sorry to hear your bad news I hope everything will work out for the best and your cousin will make a full recovery.

Tink, good luck tomorrow hun we will all be keeping you in our thoughts and wishing you well *hugs*

Willow have a fantastic time :D

Congrats for all those fab losses

Candy hope you can break the 4lbs this week ;)

Well, I am feeling ill so feeling sorry for myself and still missing home :( But sticking to the diet - I don't feel like my packs because I feel so ill and I am in a lot of pain, I managed to hurt my stomach carrying too much shopping so it hurts if I move :( Can I just say I hate going shopping for food on this diet - it is more stressful than ever lol

Hope you all had a good day xx

Aww Katt your goin through it at the min keep you chin up Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Mrs moose *hugs* sorry to hear your bad news I hope everything will work out for the best and your cousin will make a full recovery.

Tink, good luck tomorrow hun we will all be keeping you in our thoughts and wishing you well *hugs*

Willow have a fantastic time :D

Congrats for all those fab losses

Candy hope you can break the 4lbs this week ;)

Well, I am feeling ill so feeling sorry for myself and still missing home :( But sticking to the diet - I don't feel like my packs because I feel so ill and I am in a lot of pain, I managed to hurt my stomach carrying too much shopping so it hurts if I move :( Can I just say I hate going shopping for food on this diet - it is more stressful than ever lol

Hope you all had a good day xx

Aww honey! Hate hearing that you're having such a tough time. That shows how much determination that you're sticking to the diet despite all your stress and feeling so rubbish - you have my total admiration love! Hope the next few days bring better things for you! Xx

Thanks girls ;) we all have rough weeks!

Tinkerbellarella said:
I bought him a samsung galaxy s2 recently. Gosh i wish i didn't he is attatched constantly. Well i guess it stops him re arranging his plums constantly....

1st 2lbs lost so far! 11st 11lbs (updated daily)

Love that!

Well done sweetie that's amazing xx

Morning, hope everyone is feeling positive and well today.

Well done Ellie on your second week weight loss that is great. It is my second weigh in tomorrow and after having a sneeky peek on the scales on Sunday I am not really looking forward to it, but I suppose we have to think about how long it took to put all this weight on; unfortunately it is not going to come off in a few weeks. I am here for the long slog and just have to keep myself motivated.

It is my second weigh in tomorrow and after having a sneeky peek on the scales on Sunday I am not really looking forward to it, but I suppose we have to think about how long it took to put all this weight on; unfortunately it is not going to come off in a few weeks. I am here for the long slog and just have to keep myself motivated.

It's my second weigh-in too tomorrow, and I think only a small loss for me as well, so I feel your pain :(

Well done Ellie! And good luck to everyone who's got a WI tomorrow! I had a sneaky midweek weigh this morning and if I can shift another lb then I can go on holiday under 14stone, the lightest I've been in about 12 years!! Come on that extra lb - go away!! It will also mean 24lbs lost in 25 days!

Has anyone had problems with stomach pains or anything when they've first eaten anything? Want to have a light something tomorrow night before I fly on friday morning mainly so I'm def out of Ketosis before my first drink on friday - also don't want to end up doubled up with cramp or stuck in the toilet! Lol!

Morning all and good luck to those who have weigh ins today as I know there are a couple of us.
I have only lost 3lbs this week, which isn't great and I am feeling a bit dispondent with it on one hand; but on the other hand on any other diet 3lbs would be great!

Think it is probably time to start upping the exercise a little bit more and see what happens next week.

Good luck to everyone if your also having a difficult time.

Hope everything went ok with the op Tinx.
Atticdieter

Well done chick 3lbs is great! Keep up the good work xxx

Morning all and good luck to those who have weigh ins today as I know there are a couple of us.
I have only lost 3lbs this week, which isn't great and I am feeling a bit dispondent with it on one hand; but on the other hand on any other diet 3lbs would be great!

Think it is probably time to start upping the exercise a little bit more and see what happens next week.

Good luck to everyone if your also having a difficult time.

Hope everything went ok with the op Tinx.
Atticdieter

Congrats on the 3lb loss, AD. I know you wanted more, but 11lbs in two weeks is pretty cool, and you can bet the losses will be consistent!

I scraped a 4lb loss in my 2nd weigh-in this morning, where I was only expecting 3, so I'm quite pleased with that.

I'm doing a little bit of exercise, but not that much really - the diet works great on it's own, so I might save the serious stuff for when I lose more weight and it's a bit safer (easier! :eek:) :D

Well done scanbranthats fab!! Xx

Well September is approaching guys! Been a really long august, longest august in history for me (I'm on Day 22 TS with no deviation) Everyone's had losses and we've all come really far! Was feeling quite low this morning but do you know what, I've lost almost 12lbs in three weeks- not to be sniffed at! How is everyone going to reward their hard work?? Xx

Some more good losses -well done everyone!

Just had a last WI before I have something to eat tonight to bump me out of ketosis for my holiday.......and I made it to 13st 13 so beat my holiday goal by 1lb!!! That makes it 24lbs in 24 days!! :D

Back