Total Solution August starters?

Well done willow! Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Quirky_Candy said:
Well September is approaching guys! Been a really long august, longest august in history for me (I'm on Day 22 TS with no deviation) Everyone's had losses and we've all come really far! Was feeling quite low this morning but do you know what, I've lost almost 12lbs in three weeks- not to be sniffed at! How is everyone going to reward their hard work?? Xx

Hiya Hun I have no idea what my reward will be yet on my 3rd week now but still a long way to go yet how you going to reward yourself? Oh and 12 lb is a fab loss xxxx

well done willow your doing brill hun xxx

Quirky_Candy well done on 12lb loss hun thats brilliant and its funny you asked about a reward as my daughter asked me the exact same thing this morning lol although i have a long long way to go she said i think you should go to New York mum when you reach goal..lol i said id be happy just to be able to buy a size 12 dress and look stunning in it thatll be better than going to New York ..its funny though as shes only 15 and guess where she would love to go ..yes you guessed it New York..lol xx

Thanks guys! Really chuffed with the loss and now a bit scared about eating while I'm away - well scared about how much I'll put back on! Oh well as long as I don't go crazy & get straight back into it then it'll be worth it!

I'm going to have an all over body massage, buy some nice clothes and have a healthy meal out with my mother or my exante mate probably :D Definitely need to pamper myself.. I need to get a new bra already :'( The boobies are leaving me! How dare they!

its funny you asked about a reward as my daughter asked me the exact same thing this morning ..yes you guessed it New York..lol xx

I'd love to do that!

a bit scared about eating while I'm away as long as I don't go crazy & get straight back into it then it'll be worth it!

Exactly - sensible way to think about it!

I'm going to have an all over body massage, buy some nice clothes and have a healthy meal out with my mother or my exante mate probably :D Definitely need to pamper myself.. I need to get a new bra already :'( The boobies are leaving me! How dare they!

Cool reward.

I'm hoping to be able to throw all my bras away :eek:

Hmmm... I have been thinking about that today; I am a far way off my target but I am thinking already what I could do. I would definitely like a really nice dress but I am not sure where I would wear it, probably around the house cause that's all I will be able to afford after buying the dress. I have seen a fab coat and I have had my eye balls glued to my long tall sally catalogue lol!!!

xx

I am looking forward to buying a nice dress for the christmas staff party....last year I thought I look quite nice in the bedroom mirror....but looking at the photos the following week and I was mortified.
Good thing about the staff party is about 60 staff won't have seen me since June, they will sure get a shock!

Not sure what my treat will be for hitting target but throwing a big party in March for my 40th so maybe something amazing to wear to that.....or a boob job! Lol!

Anyway, I'll sign off now as up at 3am to head to airport! Have a great week everyone - Tink, look after yourself and get well soon - Katt, hope things start to get back to normal for you soon - and everyone else, just try to be good! :D

Have a great time willow :D
Tink hope you are okay hun
Everyone else well done on the fab losses keep going! xx

Evening all!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. I start tomorrow so I'm a very late August starter.

almostmrswood said:
Evening all!

Just thought I'd drop in and say hi. I start tomorrow so I'm a very late August starter.

Hiya Hunni welcome and good luck xxx

hi ya, just weighed and ive lost 6lb this week was hoping for the same as last week but im still pleased, have a good day everyone xxxxxx

Well done chick!! Amazing xxx

im really pleased hun plus i visited my parents last night and they had really noticed id lost weight so i was pleased that its actually coming off in inches and was noticing xxxx

Back