Total Solution August starters?

lastdiet4me said:
ive never looked forward to my weigh in day in all my dieting life and believe me its a few years lol xxx

Me neither it's great isn't it ha ha xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Thanks Hun good luck c'mon we can do it xx

Well done all.....I am down 3lbs today, 3rd week WI. So a stone for me....I was wanting more of course, just wondering if I am not drinking as much as I need to to get the bigger losses?

Going to try and chuck 3 litres down my neck from now on!...that's gone be hard for me, but no pain no gain!

Your doin fab Hun xxx

Hehe- I think water does help- That reminds me, I've not had nearly enough! *runs to the tap* Xx

I feel like I've done something wrong if I don't hit 3 litres but must have a bladder the size of a pea!! Downside of it lol xx

Well done! That's fab! Xxx

Well done to Helen and Ellie - great losses this week!

I agree about the water too!!!!

I only managed 2 litres in total yesterday, and really felt dehydrated this morning :(

I think lots of water really is key to making this work optimally, and I'll also try to make 3L the minimum from now on!!

Hi, hope everyone is having a good week.
Week three weigh in tomorrow, Don't think I have lost any weight this week, but I will wait and see.
I know there are a few other people that weigh in on a Thursday so good luck.

Atticdieter

Hi, hope everyone is having a good week.
Week three weigh in tomorrow, Don't think I have lost any weight this week, but I will wait and see.
I know there are a few other people that weigh in on a Thursday so good luck.

Atticdieter

Good luck to you too for today!

I managed another 4lbs off this morning for my third weigh-in, so that's 16lbs in 3 weeks, which I'm very happy with :)

Well done scanbran that's fab!! C

Well done Scanbran, that is another great weight loss.
I only managed 1lb this week, which I honestly do know is acceptable and I have still lost 16lbs in three weeks, which is amazing and I think it is only because I lost so much in the first week that I am so disheartened, but I will stick to this and hopefully have a better loss next week.

Atticdieter

Back