Total Solution August starters?

Well done Hunni that's great I had a small 2lbs last week then 5 this week so keep at it xxx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Well done Scanbran, that is another great weight loss.
I only managed 1lb this week, which I honestly do know is acceptable and I have still lost 16lbs in three weeks, which is amazing and I think it is only because I lost so much in the first week that I am so disheartened, but I will stick to this and hopefully have a better loss next week.

Atticdieter

I know that must seem frustrating, but 16lbs in 3 weeks (same as me, same day, everything!! :D) is still an amazing loss. Keep looking at your total loss - that's what's important ;)

Well done!

Morning all quick q has anyone gotten dizzy? Feels like I'm being pulled to one side don't know if I've done something when I cleaned my ears (shouldn't poke them with anything I know) or what also anyone suffering with trapped wind? I'm in so much pain with it at the mo and it's not the first time since being on this diet. Hope your all ok this morning xxx

morning all, well week 3 weigh in for me and ive lost 5lbs wahooooo im soooooo happy xxxx

hi ya kel, i get a bit dizzy and light headed and i usually have my shake and i feel fine, i think its my bodys way of reminding me although im not hungry i should still have my shake, and the only time i suffer with trapped wind or indigestion was when i was having the exante bars thats why i had to stop having them as i was in agony, hope you feel better soon hun xxxx

good luck everyone else weighing in today or the weekend xxx

Well done Hun amazing loss xxx

Congratulations!!!! Fab losses all round :) Can't wait until monday to see if AAM has caused me to lose or stay the same lol I have been a bit naughty though as some days I only had two packs because I just could not face the third - must space them out better! I just hope next week I am not missing the food lol

Oh Katt hun I had a few days of AAM and I hated it- I did a wobbly and had one bad thing and keep beating myself up about it. Now waiting to get back into ketosis so I don't salivate everytime the adverts come on telly for stuff! Hope yours was more successful! Xx

I can't say I enjoyed it - eating made me feel guilty lol even though my dad took one look at my plate and told me he would rather be flogged than eat what I was having lol (think I had salmon and some sprouts at the time) - that was due to the lack of any carbs *rolls eyes* but I stuck with it as I wanted to see what effect it would have but I am looking forward to 4 more weeks with no food - I know where I am with that ;)

Good morning everyone :) just to update as not posted for a couple of weeks. Week 4 wi was 1 lb which I was really disappointed about and week 5 wi is 5 lbs!! So really happy in 5 weeks I have lost two stone and now into the 10's. I have gone from obese to almost normal weight, I love this diet, I have been ts 100% and look forward to the next 5 weeks :) :)

Well I managed a great 5lbs loss this week even though I had a small meal every night! Really happy with that :D so 21lbs gone in 5 weeks!

Well done Daisy, you are doing fab!

Great weight losses guys! This diet is clearly the answer to all our weight problems. Now that I am further into the diet I am never hungry now, it is a great feeling.

Bought a Kettlebell a few days ago and I am going to start using it tomorrow which is my 4th week weigh in. Good luck to all Monday and Tuesday weighers!

Sent from my HTC

@ Katt thanks and so r u, I'm a bit scared to aam what did u have? :)

Good morning everyone :) just to update as not posted for a couple of weeks. Week 4 wi was 1 lb which I was really disappointed about and week 5 wi is 5 lbs!! So really happy in 5 weeks I have lost two stone and now into the 10's. I have gone from obese to almost normal weight, I love this diet, I have been ts 100% and look forward to the next 5 weeks :) :)

Well I managed a great 5lbs loss this week even though I had a small meal every night! Really happy with that :D so 21lbs gone in 5 weeks!

Well done Daisy, you are doing fab!

Amazing losses, you guys! Well done! :)

It really is so encouraging to see that people who've been on the diet more than a month are getting such great results! Makes me feel a lot more positive about managing it myself...

Just realised I am no longer obese but just overweight!!! Whoop whoop lol

I had very dull meals to be honest (as I didn't want to get a taste for anything and wanted to stay in ketosis) I had sprouts every night with some slamon or quorn products (I don't eat meat and don't really like fish either) with nothing else but a little salt and pepper.

Lol no longer obese but just overweight! Te he who would of thought 5 weeks ago ;) x

Well done guys amazing losses xx

Back