Total Solution August starters?

Amazing Katt and welldone everyone! I've still been too scared to weigh myself- going to wait until Friday and hope the scales go low! I don't want to see a figure I dont like =/ But well done guys and woohoo for us all =D Xx

Week 4 weigh in -4lbs yay xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Thank you! I'm sure you'll do fab!! X

Week 4 weigh in -4lbs yay xx

Wooo well done! Also congrats to people who are now only 'overweight' hehe. Something to be very happy about!

Was also my weigh in today and I lost 4 pounds! Really happy about this! It brings my total loss to 21 pounds in a month which is great! ^_^ Also have lost 7 inches from my waist which is awesome! It is my AAM week this week which I am looking forward to, have a craving for chicken.

Well done squish that's fab xx

Fab losses Kel and squish :D

Candy, I am sure the scales will show you a nice number on friday!

Hey all!!
Miss me? Had a great holiday but was very much dreading stepping on the scales this morning! All my plans to try to be good while I was away went out the window so ate and drank too much - despite that I finally got up the courage to weigh myself this morning and have put on about 8lbs!! :( I guess being realistic though, it probably should have been a lot worse and hopefully a lot of that is just water and will shift pretty quickly.....hopefully!!
Had a read through and so good to see you're all doing so well still, I hope I can get back into it quickly. Dreading the headache and hunger but I've done it once before so am sure I can do it again!
Need to go add my gain to my signature. :( And then get focussed as I've only got 6 days before my monday weigh in! :)

Well done all, 1 lb of fat is HUGE omg!!! I had NO idea!!!

Forgot to say hello willow hope u had fab time!!!

Well done squish and Ellie - good to see the losses continue.

I'm sure those 8lbs will be off in the first week, Willow ;)

I only managed a slightly disappointing 2lbs off this week (week 4), but hopefully next week will be better :cool:

well done everyone on your losses this week and scan dont be disappointed hun (otherwise you will get a virtual slap lol) 2lbs is fab and its going to slow down as the weeks go on i really wish now id taken measurements as i can really see it in my clothes now and i actually have a waist again..lol good luck everyone for their weigh ins this week xxxxxxxxxx

Well done scanbran 2pm is a fab loss look at the months loss amazing xx

well done everyone on your losses this week and scan dont be disappointed hun (otherwise you will get a virtual slap lol) 2lbs is fab and its going to slow down as the weeks go on i really wish now id taken measurements as i can really see it in my clothes now and i actually have a waist again..lol good luck everyone for their weigh ins this week xxxxxxxxxx

Well done scanbran 2pm is a fab loss look at the months loss amazing xx

Thanks guys, yep 2lbs is fine, I just expected a little more due to the fact I'm mostly eating a mixture of water and dust (or whatever is in those shiny silver packets ;)).

I had it in my head I'd get 3 or 4lbs every week, but I suppose I'm still very happy with 18lbs in 4 weeks.

I still want to get to 14st before I go away for the weekend (two weeks tomorrow), so I need 7lbs in the next 2 weeks! :eek:

Back