Total Solution August starters?

Damn you iPhone lol xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Welcome back Willow hope you had a great time :D You will soon get that 8lbs off again!

Any loss is a good thing but I do understand that 2lbs or less can be disapointing when you are not eating anything!!! I had two weeks of small losses :( but it still ended up being 21lbs loss in only a few weeks so I can't complain ;)

I think you are all doing really well and one day we will all see the number on the scales we have been dreaming of!

Hey Scan! I'm like you, if the weight isn't dropping off then I get annoyed at myself but 18lbs is brilliant in such a short space of time and I reckon you'll hit your weekend away target no problem at all! :)

I've really been struggling to get back into the Exante mindset after so much nice food on holiday - I think I need a deadline.....conveniently we've just booked out Xmas night out for 3rd December so wonder if I can get three stone off by then??? Want to start taking bets? Lol! First 100% day since I got back today so will weigh on wednesday as that'll be a week since I got back and will then do a wee half week to get back to my monday weigh in!! (creature of habit!)

Thanks Willow, and why not lose three stones in 3 months? That's what Exante says can be done, and the experiences on here suggest it it very possible.

Gor for it!! :D

Thanks Willow, and why not lose three stones in 3 months? That's what Exante says can be done, and the experiences on here suggest it it very possible.

Gor for it!! :D

I'm certainly going to try - just keep kicking me up the ***** and I might just do it!!! :)

Good to have you back into the swing of it Willow - I am sure you can get 3 stone off by December ;) and if not... most of it!!!

well that time of the week again, 2lbs gone so just into the 14's now - looking forward to getting under that - not been under 14 stone since I was 21 lol Hope you have all had a good week ;)

Well done sweetie can't wait to be there myself xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Well done Katt, sorry my week 6 wi is a day late to be updated!! So I have lost 5lbs and it's totm so happy with that, well done everyone :)

Last edited:
well that time of the week again, 2lbs gone so just into the 14's now - looking forward to getting under that - not been under 14 stone since I was 21 lol Hope you have all had a good week ;)

Brilliant, Katt!

I love breaking a stone barrier - it feels so awesome (apologies for the use of that word! :D).

Well done Katt, sorry my week 6 wi is a day late to be updated!! So I have lost 5lbs and it's totm so happy with that, well done everyone :)

What a loss, and at week 6 as well! :eek:

Amazing!

Thank u scanbran, def keeps me motivated :)

Thanks guys and girls ;)I tend to get a bit down with any loss under 3lbs because basically we are not eating anything so I can't understand why my body insists on keeping hold of all this fat! But once that feeling passes I realise that at least it is coming off and it took years to go on so it is going to take time to lose it all again :)

Daisy - wow you are doing great!!! Soon there will be nothing left of you to lose :D Really well done hun xx

Thanks kat, u r doing fab too!!! Lol there is still plenty of me left!!! I think it's because I'm not having several large Vinos every night, oh I miss my wine ;) xx

Well done Katt & Daisyday!! Looking forward to my first, post holiday, week weigh in on thursday - hope it's a good one - but keeps me motivated to see how well you guys are still doing so many weeks in!! :)

Thank u cb :) xx

Thank u too willow and bet ur first wi back from hols will be big!! Xx

Back