Total Solution August starters?

Ellie_G said:
Well done to yesterdays weight losses :)

I weighed in this morning and lost 4lbs so that's 25lbs after 5 weeks or 1 stone 11lbs, woohoo :D

I also broke a stone barrier - now out of the 16s and into the 15s :bliss:

Fab Hun well done xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Congratulations, Ellie, that's a super loss, and a great result for 5 weeks!

I had my 5 week weigh-in this morning, and have lost 3lbs from last week, taking me to a total of 21lbs in 5 weeks.

Not bad, but I'm slightly behind schedule :mad:

:D

Well done scanb that's a great loss!!

Scanbran said:
Congratulations, Ellie, that's a super loss, and a great result for 5 weeks!

I had my 5 week weigh-in this morning, and have lost 3lbs from last week, taking me to a total of 21lbs in 5 weeks.

Not bad, but I'm slightly behind schedule :mad:

:D

Well done lovely x

Well done on yet more fab losses! We are doing great so far :D wonder how much we have lost as a group? Hope you all have great week!

Hey guys! I joined at start of august and fell of the wagon as my cousin was ill! Sadly he lost his battle last week!

I just popped in to see how everyone was doing and wow well done! I'm so jealous;)

Keep up the good work

MrsMoose said:
Hey guys! I joined at start of august and fell of the wagon as my cousin was ill! Sadly he lost his battle last week!

I just popped in to see how everyone was doing and wow well done! I'm so jealous;)

Keep up the good work

So sorry to hear that ((( hugs ))) x

Keep up the good work

Sorry to hear about your cousin, sending lots of hugs and love your way. Don't feel bad about the diet - family is more important and you can always start again when you feel ready xxx

Go on then.... Who missed me????

What?! No one?! Lol

Updating as i know when i'm back now :D

1st Oct i'm back with u all as i am having serious exante withdrawal!lol for those not on facebook, a quick run down on what's been going on, had the op, but after 'draingate' ( drain was due to be in 5 days, day 9 i demanded it be taken out as i pick up infections easily, and no one was looking after me properly, i was changing my own drain bottles and dressings etc) then a few days later developed a massive seroma ( build up of fluid) making me look 7-8 months pregnant! Went to a and e who refused to drain it, the next day it burst! Out my tummy button :O i thought i was dying, no joke! Blood and water gushed out, i lost about 3 pints of fluid in a day. It's still here, estimated about a pint of fluid in there so waiting for it to pop again. Currently have a scar infection too, so a bit cross over all. But weight wise i'm at 12st 2-3lbs so really only actually about 4lbs heavier than when i stopped. Even with the extra fluid. I'm not holding on to weight atm very well ( which oddly, is nice and a bit wierd!) so i reckon by the 1st i should be settled down enough to return. Going on shakes only as my downfall is bars i think. And by being liquid only i think this will help. Wanna catch up with u guys now, so if anyone is struggling, shout as will be in need of cheerleaders meself, so will return the favour also.xxx

1st 6lbs lost so far! 11st 7lbs (updated daily)

Welcome back tink :) morning all, week 7 wi = 4lbs so chuffed this week! Look forward to hearing everyone else! Cannot believe I am starting week 8 this week, eek where is the time going??? :) xx

Hey guys a question, where do I measure my waist, is it above my bellybutton where my waist goes in (a bit! Lol) or is it below! Thanks xx

Hey guys a question, where do I measure my waist, is it above my bellybutton where my waist goes in (a bit! Lol) or is it below! Thanks xx

I got mine measured by a nurse recently who measured it in line with the belly button (not a good thing for me! :eek:) so hopefully that helps.

Awwwwww Tink you hace had a rough time of it :( hope you will be fit and well again soon, will be good to have you back hun xx

Well, I weighed myself early ( something I never do and wish I hadn't) so on friday i was down 4lbs and was delighted but today it seems I have put a pound back on! So just a 3 lbs loss but it beats 1-2 I guess lol I know it will be fluid fluctuation but still depressing! Anyway start of week 8 so hopefully I can soon be in the 13's :)

Well done Daisy :D

Wow at all these losses! Amazing peeps! Been so uber jealous, trying not to think about weight too much till i weigh in the 1st oct now. Although still under 12 1/2 st which is cool. Noticing i feel rather fat mind of late, darn lump in my tummy is bigger than the original hernia so i do feel rather frumpy of late. Found out today i have a strep infection so i have massive anti biotics to take for a week too. Think i'm gonna focus on upping my water intake now and try and get 2litres of water down in addition to coffee etc, see how that goes. Wierdly i am so ready to come back now. I just want to hit goal now. If i do that means an overall loss of 10 whole stone! That's more than sly weighs!!!

12st 3lbs awaiting restart on 1st oct

Well done on keeping it off sweetie you'll be at goal in no time weigh in for me today is -5lbs woop so 2 stone off for me I'm so happy!! X

Tinkerbellarella = Wow what a story! I hope it all settles soon!

Well, I weighed myself early ( something I never do and wish I hadn't) so on friday i was down 4lbs and was delighted but today it seems I have put a pound back on! So just a 3 lbs loss but it beats 1-2 I guess lol I know it will be fluid fluctuation but still depressing!

This is exactly what I did this week with the same results! I was 17.12 on Sunday, weighed in today and I was 17.13 :( Still a 3 pound loss which is good, still losing weight ^_^ Also I am into the 17s now! SO exciting!!!

I really wish I hadn't had 4 days off the other week but it was a pretty big event and I did enjoy it but I feel really 'meh' about it ha. Also I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can never seem to lose more than 3/4 pounds a week. Not enough water? Not enough exercise? -_-

Back