Total Solution August starters?

Ach no i do feel like such a twat for it. We have spoken though and hoping the reach a better understanding of each other.

Box is ordered anyhoo. Come back tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Sooooo... I'm back!!!!

On day 2 now, doing okay i think so far. Came back at 12st 10lbs but i did whack on a few lbs as i had a toby carvery breakfast, ice cream, chinese, all kinds of crap in the week before. Ooops! 12st 7lbs this morning, which is cool, hoping to be in the 11's in a week. How's the restof u doing? Gone very quiet here.

U are all still alive i hope?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Welcome back chicken an well done you'll be smashing them 11's in no time xx

Hiya petal! How goes things? How's all the losses going since i've been awol?

Restarted after a massive hernia op. 1st oct 2011, start weight of 12st 10lbs. be gone fat bum! BE GONE!!!

Tinkerbellarella said:
Hiya petal! How goes things? How's all the losses going since i've been awol?

Restarted after a massive hernia op. 1st oct 2011, start weight of 12st 10lbs. be gone fat bum! BE GONE!!!

Good thanks Hun 30lbs down with weigh in tomorrow feeling good you glad to be back? Xx

Hey tink welcome back :) week 9 weigh in today and lost 42lbs so 3 stone gone !!! Weight loss starting to slow down so may aam!! Xx

charlie's~mummy said:
Good thanks Hun 30lbs down with weigh in tomorrow feeling good you glad to be back? Xx

Wow hun that's fab!!! Yeah feeling pretty good ta, new box is here, stocked up on ice to make yummy exante thick shakes! Which is ace in this heat, and the choc one still tastes yummy :D

Daisyday said:
Hey tink welcome back :) week 9 weigh in today and lost 42lbs so 3 stone gone !!! Weight loss starting to slow down so may aam!! Xx

That is amazing! Have u not done an aam week yet? What are u guys doing for meals in aam week?

Good to have you back Tink ;) well I have STS this week but I knew I would not lose much after having to go out for a meal friday and saturday. Been 100% again since yesterday so hopefully next week will be better :)

hi all, welcome back tink! wahooo kel 3lb off hun thats brill, i seem to be slowing down now and even when i have a sneaky look on the scales they are not moving grrrr...im really trying hard to drink more water and ive decided to try and help me ive set my alarm on my phone to go off every hour to get me to drink a glass full(how sad am i..lol) the only thing ive done different when i lost 5lbs in a week was to drink more water but im struggling and i dont know why its harder now? i asked a question on another thread about water and when you should stop drinking it before your weigh in? do you all drink water up until a certain time of a night so it doesnt affect the scales in the morning? god i hope im making sense but the other day i drank so much water the night before and when i weighed in the morning the scales hardly moved and was wondering if it was the water id drank the night before? or am i going mad..lol good luck for everyone weigh in this week xxxxx

Day 5 for me, and 7lbs down so far (with a slip last night, i had some plain chicken) wasn't bad though as the rest had pizza hut. I think the chicken kicked me out of keto though as i was in it last night but starving all day today :( thinking of going for a meal a week over an aam week maybe. Dunno yet. Fab losses though, gutted re keto as yesterday i was full oglf energy and not hungry, i just needed to chew in the evening :(

Chicken shouldn't kick you out of ketosis chick it's protein I still get days like that even when 100% and I've never had the energy burst :-( xxxx

Well not sure then :/ i was def in keto yesterday, was really deep pink ketostix and today neg :( who knows. I have been re thinking my goal though. Just gonna take it a st at a time. Almost back in the 11's at last now. Hopefully eill be there fri/sat sat is my wi day

Yeah that's best Hun just see how you feel you don't want to be too thin I'm aiming for 12 stone last time I was there i was a nice 14 but will see how I feel and if I want any more off I'll just go for it xx

Where is everyone??? Hope you are all doing well :)

August starters where are you?

Got a bit of a cheek really as I do not post very often but I do read the posts....I know we need to post to keep in touch ......
Husband is now 14stone 10 down from 17 stone 2 I am so proud of him...me I am down to 16 stone 5 from 18 stone 3 not bad all happening...Have not been 100% but have eaten only high protein food on occasions and cheated only a bit on holiday last week but still managed to lose 4 pounds...come on all you August starters keep at it its so nice when your clothes are loose and you feel so much better..

Glad someone is still here! Well done on the losses that's fab!

Hey Daisyday (and anyone else who might be out there!)
Finally restarted yesterday after my holiday - bit of a cheek since I've been back since mid september but on the bright side I haven't gained any mroe weight since I came back so still at my post holiday weight!
Daisyday, you're doing sooooo well - have totally inspired me to give myself a kick up the backside and get back into this - was doing so well before and now seem to have lost the willpower!
Where's everyone else gone, this used to be one of the busiest threads on this site! Can't leave you all alone for a minute!! ;)

Hey willow how r u? Fab ur back on the wagon :) feel like I have been on exante forever! Had a few days off last weekend and had a fab weekend with lots of food and drink so no wi for me this week too scared lol lol :) xx

Back