Total Solution August starters?

Hi love,

I'm doing ok, caffeine withdrawal headache is kicking in but that's my own fault for becoming dependant on Red Bull the last few weeks! Things at work have been bonkers so made it hard to get back on the diet but it's calmed down a bit now so hopefully I can stick at it.

You've practically lost now what my overall goal was so that's a good incentive cause if I'd just stuck at in then I'd be at my goal weight by now. You've had a loss every single week - well done you!!

How've you been? x

Thanks Hun all good with me, only a couple of pounds to go and I will be done. You know u can do it and it will pass before you know it :) I think I have the hard bit now as temptation everywhere and I just want to eat everything and anything!!! Just need to keep an eye on it lol! Glad ur back Hun :) xx

I know I've said it already but I can't believe how well you've done - you just set your mind to it, got on with it, no bad weeks and before we know it you only have a couple of pounds to lose - hopefully that'll be me this time round and I'll hit my target in time for my birthday!
What will I do once you hit your weight - looks like I'll be the only one left - need to find myself a new group. :(

Maybe most people are just chatting on Facebook now whereas I liked our wee group on here and I can get on this site from work but not Facebook!

Well hungry this morning and on a 12hour shift as well - was supposed to be meeting a friend for coffee at lunchtime but wasn't sure I could resist temptation so have cancelled - very impressed with myself. I have a couple of dinners etc that I can't get out of but think I'll just try to avoid the carbs and make sure I get straight back onto the diet the following morning! x

Hey mrs ur not getting rid of me! I'm here 100% with u, I am going to stay on the site as I will need to watch what I'm doing and need to keep motivated to lose the last bit. I know what u mean about meals coming up etc I've got on again this weekend xxx

Hey you!
Glad to hear it - I'd be sitting here posting to myself otherwise! Lol! I've tried to get into the habit of checking a menu before I go wherever the dinner is so I'm prepared - if potatoes are put infront of me then I'll eat them, my willpower isn't quite that good, and if I do have a glass of wine I just make sure I drink very slowly and make it last as long as I can. You're obviously very restrained to have lost so much so quickly, it frustrates me to think that if I'd stuck to it I'd probably only have a couple of weeks to go before I made my target.

Have you been exercising much since you've been on the diet? I never feel that I have the energy but am sure that it would help!

Off out at lunchtime to see if I can find a pair of shoes as a wee treat! ;)
Wish the headache would go away though!!!! Arrgghh!!

Damn u headache! Try not to be frustrated you are back and into the swing, I have tried so many different diets in the past and failed! Think I am motivated as been single for a year or so and feel better to go into the world of dating again feeling better about myself :) that's a really good tip about the menu, again damn u tatties!! Lol lol, hope u got a nice pair of shoes :) xx

I know I should of but apart from running after the 3 kids and walking the dogs no exercise, I have had little spare energy to be honest

Morning,
So sneaky I know but I did weigh myself this morning to try to boost my willpower and have lost 5lbs in 2 days - I know that'll all be water weight but it's good to see the scales dropping so quickly and remotivated me despite the headache! :D

Daisyday, That's reassuring cause I don't seem to have the energy to exercise much on this, hopefully by the new year once I've lost most o fthe weight I might be able to start doing something light to tone things up a bit! How are you today?
xx

Hi guys I have been here on and off I have been completely off plan this week a week off work an oh birthday celebrations I've also been messing for a couple of weeks which is daft I lost nearly 3 stone it could have been more! Anyway I'm back to it Monday for a couple of weeks then off for works ball then back on again till Xmas well that's the plan lol xxxx

Welcome back for tomorrow Charlie's Mummy!!
You've done really well, wish I'd got straight back on after my holiday and been about 3 stone down but never mind - refocussed now so hopefully be there soon.
I'm meeting a friend for dinner tomorrow night but will eat low carb and not drink so hopefully not too bad and then a black tie dinner at the weekend which I'll probably need to knock myself out of ketosis for so I can have a drink but that should be it until Christmas. Two stone off by xmas would be great and then it just leaves me 7 or 14lbs to lose in the new year (not sure on my target yet, been so long since I've been that weight that I'll just see how I look instead of worrying about the scales!).
Hope everyone's had a good weekend and roll on a new week! 2 days til a first weigh in! :D

Yeah our 'ball is black tie too its 2 weeks away and I still haven't found a dress I like yet nightmare! Good luck for this week hun speak soon xx

Yeah our 'ball is black tie too its 2 weeks away and I still haven't found a dress I like yet nightmare! Good luck for this week hun speak soon xx

Are you going to go for full length? I'm lucky cause I work in House of Fraser and they often have some really good bargains in their Clearance rail of dresses - last one I got was a £280 dress for £50!! :D
I love an excuse to get the full length dresses out, feel so glam - can't wait for the first one once I reach my target weight I'll get carried away and end up with something that looks like it's from Strictly Come Dancing! Lol!

Lol @ strictly wardrobe I don't think I'm going for full length just because i know I won't wear it again but something pretty with nice heels day 1 restart today weigh in at 14:11 eeekkk so far so good xxxxx

Good to get an excuse to get glammed up and feel good! How're you doing today?

I had a sneaky weigh yesterday morning and was down 8lbs with two days to go til my first weigh in.....but then I met a friend for dinner last night (haven't seen her for months!!) and had salmon with veg and then ice cream!!! Knew I was going to eat so was reasonably sensible - hopefully not enough to knock me out of ketosis or affect the weight loss too much. I guess I'll find out tomorrow! Extra water and flights of stairs for me today! Lol!

Aww you won't have done much damage with salmon and veg an wouldn't worry about the ice cream I'd say your still on for a decent loss I'm ok day 2 for me but I'm tired ( baby up all night) and emotional pmt and want to go home lol xxx

Morning all! No wi for me again, got to target on friday but had 3 day full blown pig out!!! So back on it on Monday for possibly 2-3 weeks! Damn you crisps and wine lol! Hope u r all getting on ok and willow hope ur first wi brings fab loss for you xxx

Daisyday said:
Morning all! No wi for me again, got to target on friday but had 3 day full blown pig out!!! So back on it on Monday for possibly 2-3 weeks! Damn you crisps and wine lol! Hope u r all getting on ok and willow hope ur first wi brings fab loss for you xxx

Wow congratulations on getting to target I bet if you get weighed you won't have done that much damage you just need to introduce your food back slowly and sensibly lol well done Hunni xxx

Thanks Hun, but too scared to get back on the scales lol lol! Mmmm way too much wine, crisps, sweets and food in general! I was like a mad women, see what next week brings :)

First weigh in since my restart last week and lost.................11bs!! Thrilled cause that takes me back to below where I was when I came off Exante many weeks ago! :D

Daisyday - it must be quite difficult being so close cause the willpower has to drop majorly! All you need is a good week and you'll be there, a couple of wee slips here and there won't set you back much. Have you thought about doing an Add a Meal Week? Might reduce temptation but should still get a few lbs off? Just an idea!

Kel, don't know how you do it with a baby to run about after - I only have th boyfriend and cat and I still find it really hard sometimes!

willow01 said:
First weigh in since my restart last week and lost.................11bs!! Thrilled cause that takes me back to below where I was when I came off Exante many weeks ago! :D

Kel, don't know how you do it with a baby to run about after - I only have th boyfriend and cat and I still find it really hard sometimes!

wow well done!! That's a fab loss
An yeah it's hard ag times like today and yesterday he's not well ( sore throat and gettin back teeth) and I feel really weak but I have to do this for me and him plus my oh is really good so j can just hand him over lol well done again xxx

Back