AuntyPasty’s One Week Food Diary

thanks Emmaline I'm still going and averaging 2lbs a week through healthy eating alone. i have lost another 2lbs this week which makes 2.5 stone exactly. my husband has also lost 2 stone and my daughter who is on the cambridge (brave girl) has lost 3 stone so we are all big loosers LOL. i see that you are also doing well and not far away from your goal!! well done hun. i only check in once a week now as i find the site a little quiet perhaps we should try and pep it up a bit! thank you for pop in to see how im doing, best wishes x x
week 20 -2

hi, i have just read your whole thread and you are doing great, a real inspiration!! i too have kids and a fulltime job so i know how hard it can be and i wish i was as organized as you :D

well done to you and your family for the great weight losses :)

many thanks foodfairy it is hard going with a family and work but i think being organised is one of the keys to healthy eating because it stops me nipping to the chippie or buying quick high fat convenience foods. just try and write a menu for one week and see how you go x x

Back