Autumn Challenge - as promised!

hey ladies glad to see the challenges still in full swing , ill stick around and offer any tips and support i can , BUT im also 7 weeks after my tummytuck surgery to get rid of teh loose skin so i hope that within next 9 weeks i can tone up and get my fitness back so put me down for 3 and half pounds within next 9 weeks.

Chel Belle - have you got your stats right? your target BMI is 14.7 - that's very underweight!

joclairey said:
Chel Belle - have you got your stats right? your target BMI is 14.7 - that's very underweight!

Chel Belle are you really 6' 9" tall if you are wow, that us soooo tall. If not then that will be putting your stats out :)

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x said:
hey ladies glad to see the challenges still in full swing , ill stick around and offer any tips and support i can , BUT im also 7 weeks after my tummytuck surgery to get rid of teh loose skin so i hope that within next 9 weeks i can tone up and get my fitness back so put me down for 3 and half pounds within next 9 weeks.

Hi Pink,

A cheeky question, did they tell you what the removed skin weighed when you had your tummy tuck?

Great to have you back on the Xen boards.

PiiNK_PuNkStarr x said:
she has her height as 6 ft 9 i think thats prob the prob x

Lol! Whoops! No, I'm 5'2! I'll have to change that! Haha!

WI at docs went well, 9lb lose :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

9lb is a fantastic loss. I did 7lbs in my first month which i was pleased with as its half a stone. x

MizKirsty - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
JoClairey - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
toofatkat - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
aesir22 - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
debc88 - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
Mis-behave - 11lbs - 0lbs lost 11lbs to go!
78storm - 15lbs - 0lbs lost 15lbs to go!
Jude"123 - 12lbs - 0lbs lost 12lbs to go!
Josimone - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
Bunny_hops - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
Crumble - 22lbs - 0lbs lost - 22lbs to go!
Artcharliy - 20lbs - 0lbs lost 20lbs to go!
Willtoloose - 12lbs - 0lbs lost 12lbs to go!
fit-by-30 - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!
Emmab - 20lbs - 0lbs lost 20lbs to go!
Agnessa162 - 18lbs - 0lbs lost 18lbs to go!
Chel_belle - 14lbs - 0lbs lost 14lbs to go!

PiiNK_PunkStarr - 3.5lbs - 0lbs lost 3.5lbs to go!

Well done on the docs wi thats an awesome loss - pull a happy face instead!!! Whoop Whoop go you!!! xx

Lol....was supposed to be a happy face :). Kids are driving me mad, so not quite all there today!

I'm well chuffed with 9lbs gone!

You need to set what you personally think is achievable for you, take into account exercise. Remember, a good weight lose is approx 2lbs a week. Most have set goals between 10 - 20lbs. Just remember to be realistic! I have set myself 14lbs.

:D 6ft 9 would have been very tall lol! 9lb loss is amazing.. well done xx

xx

Set a goal that's gonna keep you focused and motivated!!

Your a guy 30lbs is achievable if your 100% :D xx

Back